cmd.exe randomly runs

Discus and support cmd.exe randomly runs in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; does any1 know what this is and why it randomly appears? how can i stop it? [img] 114678 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hihowru, Jul 24, 2018.

1. hihowru Win User

cmd.exe randomly runs

does any1 know what this is and why it randomly appears? how can i stop it?
    cmd.exe randomly runs [​IMG]

:)

hihowru, Jul 24, 2018
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Jul 24, 2018
  3. Eeshwar Kumar Win User
    USB drive will not run exes.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused to you and will help you in solving the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to ask if you have installed any Antivirus in the Laptop.

I suggest you to run the program in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if the issue persist.

• Right click on the “.exe” file of the program and select properties.
    • Under Compatibility tab, check the option for “Run in Compatibility mode”.
    • Select the Operating System from the drop down list.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 24, 2018
  4. Sachin Venkatesh Win User

cmd.exe randomly runs

Can't run exe file

Hello Mike,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing in running the .exe file. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What application are you trying to install?
    • Are you getting any error message when you try to install the application?
    • From where did you download the application?
    Please post to us with ,ore information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

cmd.exe randomly runs

1. cmd.exe randomly runs - Similar Threads - cmd exe randomly

2. I get random blue screens all the time the included solution does not work!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I get random blue screens all the time the included solution does not work!: I get random blue screens with a crash code bad_pool_caller. I checked the Microsoft Support website but the included solution does not help (check if all of your drivers are updated) they werent but I updated them and its still happening I tried some other things for example...
  3. Getting a M2IzYzlm.exe in task manager and a folder with random name in Program Files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Getting a M2IzYzlm.exe in task manager and a folder with random name in Program Files: Getting a M2IzYzlm.exe in task manager, It pops up after a certain interval of time and switches off my wifi, when I right clicked and tried to locate it, it shows a folder with a weird name inside the Program Files. Scanned the laptop with Rogue Killer, Defender and MBAM,...
  4. Like to Create data backups From CMD command can i ?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Like to Create data backups From CMD command can i ?: Like to Create Full backups From CMD command can i ? 115978
  5. Windows 10 ISO - Media Creation Tool 1803 running super slow and doesn't ever show a file...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 ISO - Media Creation Tool 1803 running super slow and doesn't ever show a file...: I have been trying to get an Windows 10 1803 ISO for my office for a VM Hypervisor. The Media Creation Tool 1803 is running really slow and when I lock my computer down for my work day so it can keep downloading, when I come back, the program is closed and the file is not...
  6. question is related to cmd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    question is related to cmd: many external commands are not running on my cmd. it says that " 'chkdsk' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file."...
  7. bdos randomly just want to know what went wrong

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bdos randomly just want to know what went wrong: here is the mini dump file https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aiv6T9qpPR6GgYR5xcfjzEsmAVS3vg the reason why there's two is because my computer crashed earlier as well but the newest one didn't show a blue screen if you could look at both i would appreciate it and if it has anything to do...
  8. Good PC, Games not running

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Good PC, Games not running: I just purchased an iBUYPOWER Gaming PC, Model TRACE940 from my local bestbuy. I got it all set up, installed geforce experience as well as the drivers associated with my graphics card (GTX 1060). The first game I initially installed and played was of course fortnite, which...
  9. Has anyone run the Data Integrity Scan on an ReFS volume?

in Windows 10 Support
    Has anyone run the Data Integrity Scan on an ReFS volume?: I have tried multiple times to run the Data Integrity Scan from within the Task Scheduler only to receive entries like those below in the Event Log. Integrity is enabled. I have tried with "Enforced" both true and false. Tried with ReFS on simple volume and also with mirrored...
  10. Any software that i can run my android on PC??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any software that i can run my android on PC??: Any software that i can run android on PC?? in the past i have tried a few but they never ran they always crashed thank u 115849