Windows 10: (cmd-like black) Boxes popping up when W10 apps started

Discus and support (cmd-like black) Boxes popping up when W10 apps started in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi. W10 in tablet mode on Linx. When starting W10 apps (specifically Mail or Edge) get multiple square black boxes - look a bit like cmd boxes-... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Computerabber, Sep 24, 2018.

1. (cmd-like black) Boxes popping up when W10 apps started

Hi. W10 in tablet mode on Linx. When starting W10 apps (specifically Mail or Edge) get multiple square black boxes - look a bit like cmd boxes- popping up (about 2 or 3inch square); this stops and they close after about 20secs. Logo that goes with then (top-right-hand corner I think) is an old-fashioned Windows/Media "flag" but I will take a screen shot to show exacty this later.

:)

Computerabber, Sep 24, 2018

2. Search from the start menu - black box, no apps

Hello community,

I've been searching from the start menu successfully for programs not in the programs list: CMD and Power Shell to run as administrator (WIN + R doesn't provide right clicking to set administrator).

Today when I searched, the search box turned solid black with the dots moving at the top, then nothing happens. Is there a way to resolve this as I cannot access CMD or Power Shell to run tasks to check system integrity.

Thanks,

Lee.

LeebutBaggins, Sep 24, 2018
  3. Rishugarg Win User
    pop up of cmd

whenever I start my laptop ,cmd pop up for few seconds and then get close, cmd pop up show black clear minimized screen for few seconds..... how I can resolve this

I m window 10 user , cmd 32

help me

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Rishugarg, Sep 24, 2018
  4. (cmd-like black) Boxes popping up when W10 apps started

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

(cmd-like black) Boxes popping up when W10 apps started

1. (cmd-like black) Boxes popping up when W10 apps started - Similar Threads - cmd black Boxes

2. Random black box popped up for like a milisecond while using task manager/cmd prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random black box popped up for like a milisecond while using task manager/cmd prompt: I am very unsure if I am infected with something or this was just an issue that sometimes happens when using cmd prompt to look at stuff/task manager...
  3. Random black box popped up for like a milisecond while using task manager/cmd prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random black box popped up for like a milisecond while using task manager/cmd prompt: I am very unsure if I am infected with something or this was just an issue that sometimes happens when using cmd prompt to look at stuff/task manager...
  4. Random black box popped up for like a milisecond while using task manager/cmd prompt

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Why when I open an app cmd pop up?

Why when I open an app cmd pop up?: Recently I downloaded Catia v5. I can use the software but every time I open the app a cmd tab pop up. And if I close the cmd tab the Catia app will also close. Its annoying to just let it open but if I close it I cant use the Catia. Is there any solution to this problem or...
  6. Black box popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black box popping up: I was creating an essay until this black box popped up. It was pure black. It wasn't a command or something since it didn't indicate what it was in the taskbar. Anyone care to help?...
  7. Black box popping up

Black box popping up: I was creating an essay until this black box popped up. It was pure black. It wasn't a command or something since it didn't indicate what it was in the taskbar. Anyone care to help?...
  8. A cmd like pops up in my laptop screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    A cmd like pops up in my laptop screen: Here is small window pops up in my laptop screen. Can someone help me with my issue. I would appreciate it. It appears so fast and immediately disappear. I've run malwarebytes and scan for possible malwares but nothing happens. It keeps popping every minute and minimize my...
  9. CMD pops up on start-up and frequently after that

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CMD pops up on start-up and frequently after that: Hello everyone, a CMD with some script keeps running every time I start up my laptop Dell XPS 15, 7590. Not just that, but the CMD window popups up every a certain minute probably 20-30min. I did a deep scan with antiviruses, also with Malware removal. But nothing was...
  10. CMD pops up on start-up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CMD pops up on start-up: Hi all, I was just wondering why my cmd pops up on start up for a split second, then disappear immediately. I have tried to disable start-ups on my task manager and the cmd command sfc/scannow but the cmd still pops up when i boot my computer. Any help is appreciated, thanks!...