Windows 10: CMD not running

Discus and support CMD not running in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I tried running CMD, and flashes and cloes in a instant in both normal, and run as administrator. I found a help forum which asked to try and run it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MifraahMohamed, Jul 19, 2020.

1. CMD not running

I tried running CMD, and flashes and cloes in a instant in both normal, and run as administrator.

I found a help forum which asked to try and run it in a different user account, for some reason this seems to work. However I am still unable to run CMD in the original user account.

Also I ran the sfc/ scannow command which gives the message "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations."

Any idea why i am running into this issue?

:)

MifraahMohamed, Jul 19, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Error loop: Your computer is running low on resources, so no new users can sign in...

Hi Winston,

To run a command prompt as administrator, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Type cmd on the search bar/Cortana at the lower-left side your screen.
    • Right-click Command Prompt then select Run as administrator.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Windows and CMD- renaming a file in CMD

Steps I've done

Here what happens

• turn on PC

• start windows

• get blue screen ( message NTFS file)

• it reboots returns to diagnosing PC

• Diagnose and repair fails

• I move to advance options

• will not reset windows , I click on CMD

things I've tried
    commands:

reagentc /disable

reagentc /enable

*************************FAILED
    not recognized

Please advise

RandallBrock, Jul 19, 2020
  4. Fernandz Win User

CMD not running

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

CMD not running

1. CMD not running - Similar Threads - CMD running

2. I keep getting a system 5 error when I am running the cmd as an admin, when I have admin...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting a system 5 error when I am running the cmd as an admin, when I have admin...: I want to run the command "net start sppsvc" but everytime I try to run it as an administrator, I get a system 5 error, saying it cannot run. I am trying to do this because my computer is saying I do not have the licensing to run Windows, with the error code 0xC004F012, and...
  3. I keep getting a system 5 error when I am running the cmd as an admin, when I have admin...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting a system 5 error when I am running the cmd as an admin, when I have admin...: I want to run the command "net start sppsvc" but everytime I try to run it as an administrator, I get a system 5 error, saying it cannot run. I am trying to do this because my computer is saying I do not have the licensing to run Windows, with the error code 0xC004F012, and...
  4. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth this command run on cmd an reboot the pc after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth this command run on cmd an reboot the pc after...: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth this command run on cmd an reboot the pc after rebooting format the pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dism-online-cleanup-image-restorehealth-this/2a38685a-de27-43f6-9c00-dae7eda88960
  5. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth this command run on cmd an reboot the pc after...

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth this command run on cmd an reboot the pc after...: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth this command run on cmd an reboot the pc after rebooting format the pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dism-online-cleanup-image-restorehealth-this/2a38685a-de27-43f6-9c00-dae7eda88960
  6. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth this command run on cmd an reboot the pc after...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Script for either a .bat file, or a CMD shell or Power Shell script, to automate running a...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Script for either a .bat file, or a CMD shell or Power Shell script, to automate running a...: Windows 10Hello Is it possible to write a script for either a .bat file, or a CMD shell or Power Shell script, to automate running a single small .exe Snap2HTML.exe over and over again while stating the program parameters. I wish to use a small program called Snap2html...
  8. Script for either a .bat file, or a CMD shell or Power Shell script, to automate running a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Script for either a .bat file, or a CMD shell or Power Shell script, to automate running a...: Windows 10Hello Is it possible to write a script for either a .bat file, or a CMD shell or Power Shell script, to automate running a single small .exe Snap2HTML.exe over and over again while stating the program parameters. I wish to use a small program called Snap2html...
  9. Script for either a .bat file, or a CMD shell or Power Shell script, to automate running a...

10. my window 11 PC registry editor and cmd isn't opening saying this app won't run on your PC...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my window 11 PC registry editor and cmd isn't opening saying this app won't run on your PC...: My registry editor and cmd isn't working ever since I got the pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-window-11-pc-registry-editor-and-cmd-isnt/1f5c7647-0e08-4027-92c1-0d0e4171294a