Windows 10: CMD on startup

Discus and support CMD on startup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; so when I start up my computer and log in and after a few minutes the CMD will open up and then it will copy itself until I close the main one by the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GavinDavis2, Jul 24, 2019.

1. CMD on startup

so when I start up my computer and log in and after a few minutes the CMD will open up and then it will copy itself until I close the main one by the time I close it there are about 50 CMD boxes I don't know how to fix it

:)

GavinDavis2, Jul 24, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jul 24, 2019
  3. Windows and CMD- renaming a file in CMD

Steps I've done

Here what happens

• turn on PC

• start windows

• get blue screen ( message NTFS file)

• it reboots returns to diagnosing PC

• Diagnose and repair fails

• I move to advance options

• will not reset windows , I click on CMD

things I've tried
    commands:

reagentc /disable

reagentc /enable

*************************FAILED
    not recognized

Please advise

RandallBrock, Jul 24, 2019
  4. CMD on startup

Cannot launch Settings on startup menu

Hi Luky,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair by following the steps below.

• In the Lock screen, press/hold the shift key and click on power icon>restart.
    • Click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup Repair and follow the prompts to start the Startup Repair.
    After the Startup Repair is complete, check for the status.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

CMD on startup

1. CMD on startup - Similar Threads - CMD startup

2. CMD or Windows Command Processor takes up a lot of my ram on the startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CMD or Windows Command Processor takes up a lot of my ram on the startup: Every time I boot up my laptop from the past 2-3 days the Windows command processor takes up a lot of my memory. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-or-windows-command-processor-takes-up-a-lot-of/29df0926-5416-41c6-9274-0496d8a86b20
  3. CMD or Windows Command Processor takes up a lot of my ram on the startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CMD or Windows Command Processor takes up a lot of my ram on the startup: Every time I boot up my laptop from the past 2-3 days the Windows command processor takes up a lot of my memory. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-or-windows-command-processor-takes-up-a-lot-of/29df0926-5416-41c6-9274-0496d8a86b20
  4. CMD or Windows Command Processor takes up a lot of my ram on the startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to fix the pop up of cmd at the startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix the pop up of cmd at the startup.: An file named "sc.exe" is popping up everytime I turn my laptop on. Im just fearing that I could be something else. I ran full scan on my pc. I cannot find any solution. I ran the window security and "mrt" thing. I checked if the terminal is turned on. But it is turned off....
  6. How to fix the pop up of cmd at the startup.

How to fix the pop up of cmd at the startup.: An file named "sc.exe" is popping up everytime I turn my laptop on. Im just fearing that I could be something else. I ran full scan on my pc. I cannot find any solution. I ran the window security and "mrt" thing. I checked if the terminal is turned on. But it is turned off....
  7. Clean Installed Win 11 and since a CMD windows open after startup and repestedly opens...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clean Installed Win 11 and since a CMD windows open after startup and repestedly opens...: Tried to search online for the cause however havent found anything related to it. Any help in this regard is highly appriciated. Screenshort uploades failed multiple times and hence providing details below.C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\bwrggic...
  8. Clean Installed Win 11 and since a CMD windows open after startup and repestedly opens...

Clean Installed Win 11 and since a CMD windows open after startup and repestedly opens...: Tried to search online for the cause however havent found anything related to it. Any help in this regard is highly appriciated. Screenshort uploades failed multiple times and hence providing details below.C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\bwrggic...
  9. cmd always opening on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cmd always opening on startup: this cmd window opens on every startup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-always-opening-on-startup/4ec6d1a8-40a1-479c-b6a2-1bac18e4d00e
  10. cmd always opening on startup

cmd always opening on startup: this cmd window opens on every startup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-always-opening-on-startup/4ec6d1a8-40a1-479c-b6a2-1bac18e4d00e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows cmd on startup