Windows 10: CMD on Windows

Discus and support CMD on Windows in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Why does Command Prompt open automatically every time I log on to Windows 10? It's frustrating and it slows my computer. I tried to go to Task... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/wollyy3, Jul 23, 2020.

1. CMD on Windows

Why does Command Prompt open automatically every time I log on to Windows 10? It's frustrating and it slows my computer. I tried to go to Task Manager/Startup but it wasn't there. How do I stop this?

submitted by /u/wollyy3
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/wollyy3, Jul 23, 2020

2. Windows and CMD- renaming a file in CMD

Steps I've done

Here what happens

• turn on PC

• start windows

• get blue screen ( message NTFS file)

• it reboots returns to diagnosing PC

• Diagnose and repair fails

• I move to advance options

• will not reset windows , I click on CMD

things I've tried
    commands:

reagentc /disable

reagentc /enable

*************************FAILED
    not recognized

Please advise

RandallBrock, Jul 30, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

CMD on Windows

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

CMD on Windows

1. CMD on Windows - Similar Threads - CMD

2. Cmd Prompt not switching drives/directories nor listing net use in elevated mode only...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cmd Prompt not switching drives/directories nor listing net use in elevated mode only...: Hello,I just did a fresh clean reinstall of W11 Pro due to a ton of problems, many of which are resolved. The BIGGEST reason I did the fresh reinstall was because of one particular problem which is STILL baffling me.Providing screenshots of everythingThe command prompt is not...
  3. Cmd Prompt not switching drives/directories nor listing net use in elevated mode only...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cmd Prompt not switching drives/directories nor listing net use in elevated mode only...: Hello,I just did a fresh clean reinstall of W11 Pro due to a ton of problems, many of which are resolved. The BIGGEST reason I did the fresh reinstall was because of one particular problem which is STILL baffling me.Providing screenshots of everythingThe command prompt is not...
  4. Is there a way to start cmd as System user whenever it is called?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to start cmd as System user whenever it is called?: I know it can be run as admin but I want it started as the system user instead. Yes I know the risks, I want to do it regardless. Thanks in advance....
  5. Is there a way to start cmd as System user whenever it is called?

Is there a way to start cmd as System user whenever it is called?: I know it can be run as admin but I want it started as the system user instead. Yes I know the risks, I want to do it regardless. Thanks in advance....
  6. Why does typing diskpart on cmd and PowerShell not continue and show what should have seen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does typing diskpart on cmd and PowerShell not continue and show what should have seen?: I accidentally removed the USB stick while in a command "clean". I know it's corrupted so I tried to fix it by formatting or removing it entirely since it has no files within the USB. Tried multiple applications till I found some applications that can actually read the USB...
  7. Why does typing diskpart on cmd and PowerShell not continue and show what should have seen?

Why does typing diskpart on cmd and PowerShell not continue and show what should have seen?: I accidentally removed the USB stick while in a command "clean". I know it's corrupted so I tried to fix it by formatting or removing it entirely since it has no files within the USB. Tried multiple applications till I found some applications that can actually read the USB...
  8. Windows 11 CMD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 CMD: Hello. While I was at the hotel, I connected my computer to wifi. Then I entered the command netstat -anobf in CMD and saw that steam webhelper, nvidia webhelper, google chrome and svchost.exe were using the IP address 192.168.100.1:6352. After connecting to another wifi,...
  9. Windows 11 CMD

Windows 11 CMD: Hello. While I was at the hotel, I connected my computer to wifi. Then I entered the command netstat -anobf in CMD and saw that steam webhelper, nvidia webhelper, google chrome and svchost.exe were using the IP address 192.168.100.1:6352. After connecting to another wifi,...
  10. I am checking my RAM capacity through CMD it's showing 0 Max capacity. I have Sony viao laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am checking my RAM capacity through CMD it's showing 0 Max capacity. I have Sony viao laptop: I was checking my laptop RAM on command prompt it's showing 0 Max capacity. I want to know my actual RAM capacity. Can someone please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-checking-my-ram-capacity-through-cmd-its/02502d0c-8a4c-4cd2-a083-263196dc92f0