Windows 10: CMD pop up and said waiting for 2 seconds

Discus and support CMD pop up and said waiting for 2 seconds in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello guys there is this weird thing that poped up in my pc and said “please wait for 2 seconds” and after 2 seconds it started downloading something.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Gökay40, Jun 3, 2022.

1. Gökay40 Win User

CMD pop up and said waiting for 2 seconds

Hello guys there is this weird thing that poped up in my pc and said “please wait for 2 seconds” and after 2 seconds it started downloading something. i dont understand whats going on because it was downloading something hindu. I opened the task manager and closed it. i was so stressed out that i dont even know if i closed it before it finish the download because the first time i tried it didnt close. Also when i open the pc it pops up like 5 or 6 cmds and close them immidiately. Im so confused and i got the pc like yesterday.I gave it to a technical service because i brought a ssd. can anyone

:)

Gökay40, Jun 3, 2022

2. CMD pop up

Just recently CMD has popped up at start up. Flashes on for a few seconds, no message, its blank.

I have tried all the suggestions on line, even stopping Microsoft services that seems to work but gets rid of on screen caps indication.

Running Windows 10 on a Acer laptop. Recent updates include Microsoft and Display adapter.

Any suggestions that I have not tried already would be appreciated ?

RossWilliamson, Jun 3, 2022
  3. nicpo Win User
    Bitsjobs cmd prompt random pop ups

Hi all,

After an attack of intrusive software which I have now resolved I keep getting command prompt popping up for a split second. I managed to capture the command with a screen recorder and slow motion play back..

After reading a thread from 2014 on here I followed the advice given and tried to list the jobs but it reads listed jobs 0.

Any advice. this pop up is driving me crazy!

CMD pop up and said waiting for 2 seconds [​IMG]

CMD pop up and said waiting for 2 seconds [​IMG]

nicpo, Jun 3, 2022
  4. Rishugarg Win User

pop up of cmd

whenever I start my laptop ,cmd pop up for few seconds and then get close, cmd pop up show black clear minimized screen for few seconds..... how I can resolve this

I m window 10 user , cmd 32

help me

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Rishugarg, Jun 3, 2022
Thema:

1. CMD pop up and said waiting for 2 seconds - Similar Threads - CMD pop said

2. CMD pops up at startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CMD pops up at startup: Split from this thread. Same for me, I used Avast which is known to have stopped almost every virus on earth, it doesn't detect any threats even though every time I start up, CMD opens completely empty and all my apps start running for 5 seconds then closing....
  3. Blank cmd pops up?

Blank cmd pops up?: When my laptop is in charging, suddenly blank cmd pops up. It restart the google chrome and set the default search as bing. I have updated the drivers and window but still the problem continues...
  4. CMD pop up and said waiting for 2 seconds

CMD pop up and said waiting for 2 seconds: Hello guys there is this weird thing that poped up in my pc and said “please wait for 2 seconds” and after 2 seconds it started downloading something. i dont understand whats going on because it was downloading something hindu. I opened the task manager and closed it. i was...
  5. CMD pop up and said waiting for 2 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CMD pop up and said waiting for 2 seconds: Hello guys there is this weird thing that poped up in my pc and said “please wait for 2 seconds” and after 2 seconds it started downloading something. i dont understand whats going on because it was downloading something hindu. I opened the task manager and closed it. i was...
  6. Cmd pop up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cmd pop up: Hi, This is Nishant on this side. I am facing an issue regarding the cmd pop-up. As I plug in my power cable to my laptop the cmd pop-ups and disappears immediately and this is happening for the past 2 or 3 weeks. Is there any kind of virus or malware making this problem or...
  7. cmd popping up for a second and then disappearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cmd popping up for a second and then disappearing: hi all, i try to go into the cmd on my computer but all that happens is that the window opens for a split second and then closes immediately. i managed to get a screen shot of the error. i ran all kinds of antivirus but nothing popped up. tyia[ATTACH]...
  8. CMD pops up on start-up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CMD pops up on start-up: Hi all, I was just wondering why my cmd pops up on start up for a split second, then disappear immediately. I have tried to disable start-ups on my task manager and the cmd command sfc/scannow but the cmd still pops up when i boot my computer. Any help is appreciated, thanks!...
  9. Cmd pop up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cmd pop up: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] This pop up appears after fresh install and reboot should I be worried? I don't know what the command line is in the 2nd cmd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-pop-up/d24ee170-f6c4-46fa-9ddc-a07e2373477b
  10. CMD pop up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CMD pop up: Just recently CMD has popped up at start up. Flashes on for a few seconds, no message, its blank. I have tried all the suggestions on line, even stopping Microsoft services that seems to work but gets rid of on screen caps indication. Running Windows 10 on a Acer laptop....