Windows 10: Cmd pop up

Discus and support Cmd pop up in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, This is Nishant on this side. I am facing an issue regarding the cmd pop-up. As I plug in my power cable to my laptop the cmd pop-ups and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NishantGaikwad, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Cmd pop up

Hi, This is Nishant on this side. I am facing an issue regarding the cmd pop-up. As I plug in my power cable to my laptop the cmd pop-ups and disappears immediately and this is happening for the past 2 or 3 weeks. Is there any kind of virus or malware making this problem or something else? Please help me with this issue Thank you

:)

NishantGaikwad, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

Cmd pop up

1. Cmd pop up - Similar Threads - Cmd pop

2. Weird app similar to cmd popped up and keyboard and mouse lights kept flickering and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird app similar to cmd popped up and keyboard and mouse lights kept flickering and...: I installed parsec and when i opened it that window similar to cmd i dont know if it was actually cmd bc i didnt really look at it much appeared and my mouse and keyboard kept turning on and off for a couple of seconds....
  3. Weird app similar to cmd popped up and keyboard and mouse lights kept flickering and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird app similar to cmd popped up and keyboard and mouse lights kept flickering and...: I installed parsec and when i opened it that window similar to cmd i dont know if it was actually cmd bc i didnt really look at it much appeared and my mouse and keyboard kept turning on and off for a couple of seconds....
  4. Weird app similar to cmd popped up and keyboard and mouse lights kept flickering and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why is cmd popping up almost every 10 to 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is cmd popping up almost every 10 to 15 minutes: I'm having massive troubles with my computer, I am unable to update anything even using the iso file and the cmd keeps popping up. This started around the time I updated system once a couple weeks back and downloaded a game but later removed it.I ran the Disk and sfc command...
  6. Why is cmd popping up almost every 10 to 15 minutes

Why is cmd popping up almost every 10 to 15 minutes: I'm having massive troubles with my computer, I am unable to update anything even using the iso file and the cmd keeps popping up. This started around the time I updated system once a couple weeks back and downloaded a game but later removed it.I ran the Disk and sfc command...
  7. I have a pop up window that doesn't look like a CMD window, appear and dissappear causing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a pop up window that doesn't look like a CMD window, appear and dissappear causing...: I have windows 11 and I have already tried to do an antivirus scan, /sfc scannow command, I tried other two commands to unlcok the /sfc because got stuck in 24%, then I ended up in this thread of windows community and thought to better download Atoruns and ask if there is...
  8. I have a pop up window that doesn't look like a CMD window, appear and dissappear causing...

I have a pop up window that doesn't look like a CMD window, appear and dissappear causing...: I have windows 11 and I have already tried to do an antivirus scan, /sfc scannow command, I tried other two commands to unlcok the /sfc because got stuck in 24%, then I ended up in this thread of windows community and thought to better download Atoruns and ask if there is...
  9. Random black box popped up for like a milisecond while using task manager/cmd prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random black box popped up for like a milisecond while using task manager/cmd prompt: I am very unsure if I am infected with something or this was just an issue that sometimes happens when using cmd prompt to look at stuff/task manager...
  10. Random black box popped up for like a milisecond while using task manager/cmd prompt

Random black box popped up for like a milisecond while using task manager/cmd prompt: I am very unsure if I am infected with something or this was just an issue that sometimes happens when using cmd prompt to look at stuff/task manager...