Windows 10: cmd popping up for a second and then disappearing

Discus and support cmd popping up for a second and then disappearing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi all, i try to go into the cmd on my computer but all that happens is that the window opens for a split second and then closes immediately. i managed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by itielschnitzer, Oct 31, 2020.

1. cmd popping up for a second and then disappearing

hi all, i try to go into the cmd on my computer but all that happens is that the window opens for a split second and then closes immediately. i managed to get a screen shot of the error. i ran all kinds of antivirus but nothing popped up. tyia cmd popping up for a second and then disappearing d617bff1-7d13-4401-a524-2a9135b05bc7?upload=true.png

:)

itielschnitzer, Oct 31, 2020
  2. izh97 Win User
    izh97, Oct 31, 2020
  3. nicpo Win User
    Bitsjobs cmd prompt random pop ups

Hi all,

After an attack of intrusive software which I have now resolved I keep getting command prompt popping up for a split second. I managed to capture the command with a screen recorder and slow motion play back..

After reading a thread from 2014 on here I followed the advice given and tried to list the jobs but it reads listed jobs 0.

Any advice. this pop up is driving me crazy!

cmd popping up for a second and then disappearing [​IMG]

cmd popping up for a second and then disappearing [​IMG]

nicpo, Oct 31, 2020
  4. cmd popping up for a second and then disappearing

CMD pop up

Just recently CMD has popped up at start up. Flashes on for a few seconds, no message, its blank.

I have tried all the suggestions on line, even stopping Microsoft services that seems to work but gets rid of on screen caps indication.

Running Windows 10 on a Acer laptop. Recent updates include Microsoft and Display adapter.

Any suggestions that I have not tried already would be appreciated ?

RossWilliamson, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

cmd popping up for a second and then disappearing

1. cmd popping up for a second and then disappearing - Similar Threads - cmd popping second

2. system32 cmd suddenly pop up and disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system32 cmd suddenly pop up and disappear: how can i fix that after pc on. for a while is show upsame this videohttps://youtu.be/AUNCvP9yeFw https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system32-cmd-suddenly-pop-up-and-disappear/09a47b03-a113-4c4f-baab-72da215f562d
  3. system32 cmd suddenly pop up and disappear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    system32 cmd suddenly pop up and disappear: how can i fix that after pc on. for a while is show upsame this videohttps://youtu.be/AUNCvP9yeFw https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system32-cmd-suddenly-pop-up-and-disappear/09a47b03-a113-4c4f-baab-72da215f562d
  4. Window pops up and disappears Not CMD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window pops up and disappears Not CMD: There is a window that keeps poping up and disappearing instantly in Windows 11 but it does not look like a CMD window, more like some program but I can't tell what it is because it happens way too fast. I tried screen recording to try and pick it up but it does not show at...
  5. Window pops up and disappears Not CMD

Window pops up and disappears Not CMD: There is a window that keeps poping up and disappearing instantly in Windows 11 but it does not look like a CMD window, more like some program but I can't tell what it is because it happens way too fast. I tried screen recording to try and pick it up but it does not show at...
  6. CMD pop up and said waiting for 2 seconds

CMD pop up and said waiting for 2 seconds: Hello guys there is this weird thing that poped up in my pc and said “please wait for 2 seconds” and after 2 seconds it started downloading something. i dont understand whats going on because it was downloading something hindu. I opened the task manager and closed it. i was...
  7. CMD pop up and said waiting for 2 seconds

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CMD pop up and said waiting for 2 seconds: Hello guys there is this weird thing that poped up in my pc and said “please wait for 2 seconds” and after 2 seconds it started downloading something. i dont understand whats going on because it was downloading something hindu. I opened the task manager and closed it. i was...
  8. CMD pop up and said waiting for 2 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Cmd pop up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cmd pop up: Hi, This is Nishant on this side. I am facing an issue regarding the cmd pop-up. As I plug in my power cable to my laptop the cmd pop-ups and disappears immediately and this is happening for the past 2 or 3 weeks. Is there any kind of virus or malware making this problem or...
  10. Cmd pop up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cmd pop up: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] This pop up appears after fresh install and reboot should I be worried? I don't know what the command line is in the 2nd cmd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-pop-up/d24ee170-f6c4-46fa-9ddc-a07e2373477b