Windows 10: CMD Popping up without reason

Discus and support CMD Popping up without reason in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; ^Title. I have seen and followed the advice as shown in this thread: Bitsadmin pops up randomly and immediately disappears. Solved - Windows 10 Forums... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by izh97, Jun 11, 2017.

1. izh97 Win User

CMD Popping up without reason

izh97, Jun 11, 2017
  2. John Ado Win User

pop up of cmd

Hi,

Let's work on this together. Would you be able to uninstall your VPN software to verify if it's causing the issue? Otherwise,
    perform a clean boot to eliminate any software conflicts that might have caused this. Follow the steps in this article.

Note: After troubleshooting, make sure to start your computer normally by referring to How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot
    troubleshooting
    section of the article.

Let us know how it goes.

John Ado, Jun 11, 2017
  3. Rishugarg Win User
    pop up of cmd

I just install a vpn,nothing else

yes, I am able to open command prompt normally

yes , I have performed full scan using antivirus and quick scan with window defender.....

Rishugarg, Jun 11, 2017
  4. simrick Win User

Hi izh97 and welcome to Tenforums.

I'm not sure but it looks like it might be the SWReporter tool in Chrome. Please try running the Chrome Cleanup Tool and see if that doesn't help.
    Chrome Cleanup Tool

And please be sure Chrome syncing is off.

simrick, Jun 11, 2017
Thema:

1. CMD Popping up without reason - Similar Threads - CMD Popping without

2. cmd pops up randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cmd pops up randomly: hi when I finish playing and exit the game cmd pops up Once only Any idea how to solve this problem ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-pops-up-randomly/95f65d72-76a6-4a20-852e-9e17ea6877ae
  3. CMD pops up at startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CMD pops up at startup: Split from this thread. Same for me, I used Avast which is known to have stopped almost every virus on earth, it doesn't detect any threats even though every time I start up, CMD opens completely empty and all my apps start running for 5 seconds then closing....
  4. Blank cmd pops up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank cmd pops up?: When my laptop is in charging, suddenly blank cmd pops up. It restart the google chrome and set the default search as bing. I have updated the drivers and window but still the problem continues...
  5. Cmd pop up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cmd pop up: Hi, This is Nishant on this side. I am facing an issue regarding the cmd pop-up. As I plug in my power cable to my laptop the cmd pop-ups and disappears immediately and this is happening for the past 2 or 3 weeks. Is there any kind of virus or malware making this problem or...
  6. Cmd pop up on boot.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cmd pop up on boot.: Today upon booting my pc, I noticed a cmd window pop up and close with a split second. Any cause for concern? I checked the services and couldn’t see anything out of the ordinary (to my eyes at least). Thanks for any help! submitted by /u/Pmonkeyfn [link] [comments]...
  7. CMD pops up on start-up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CMD pops up on start-up: Hi all, I was just wondering why my cmd pops up on start up for a split second, then disappear immediately. I have tried to disable start-ups on my task manager and the cmd command sfc/scannow but the cmd still pops up when i boot my computer. Any help is appreciated, thanks!...
  8. Cmd pop up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cmd pop up: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] This pop up appears after fresh install and reboot should I be worried? I don't know what the command line is in the 2nd cmd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-pop-up/d24ee170-f6c4-46fa-9ddc-a07e2373477b
  9. CMD pop up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CMD pop up: Just recently CMD has popped up at start up. Flashes on for a few seconds, no message, its blank. I have tried all the suggestions on line, even stopping Microsoft services that seems to work but gets rid of on screen caps indication. Running Windows 10 on a Acer laptop....
  10. Random CMD popping up.

in Windows 10 Support
    Random CMD popping up.: Hello everybody ! I tried to download something from the internet like a month ago and ended up by getting lots of malwares. Malware bytes took care of most of them but I think one is still here. 2 random cmd windows pop up one after another really fast minimizing any full...