Windows 10: CMD pops up at startup

Discus and support CMD pops up at startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Same for me, I used Avast which is known to have stopped almost every virus on earth, it doesn't detect any threats even though... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tabby Largo, Jun 6, 2023.

1. CMD pops up at startup

Split from this thread. Same for me, I used Avast which is known to have stopped almost every virus on earth, it doesn't detect any threats even though every time I start up, CMD opens completely empty and all my apps start running for 5 seconds then closing.

:)

Tabby Largo, Jun 6, 2023
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jun 6, 2023
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Jun 6, 2023
  4. nicpo Win User

CMD pops up at startup

Bitsjobs cmd prompt random pop ups

Hi all,

After an attack of intrusive software which I have now resolved I keep getting command prompt popping up for a split second. I managed to capture the command with a screen recorder and slow motion play back..

After reading a thread from 2014 on here I followed the advice given and tried to list the jobs but it reads listed jobs 0.

Any advice. this pop up is driving me crazy!

CMD pops up at startup 95610d1485970509t-bitsjobs-cmd-prompt-random-pop-ups-cmdpromptpopup.jpg

CMD pops up at startup 95611d1485970509t-bitsjobs-cmd-prompt-random-pop-ups-bitsadminnojob.jpg

nicpo, Jun 6, 2023
Thema:

CMD pops up at startup

1. CMD pops up at startup - Similar Threads - CMD pops startup

2. How to fix the pop up of cmd at the startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix the pop up of cmd at the startup.: An file named "sc.exe" is popping up everytime I turn my laptop on. Im just fearing that I could be something else. I ran full scan on my pc. I cannot find any solution. I ran the window security and "mrt" thing. I checked if the terminal is turned on. But it is turned off....
  3. How to fix the pop up of cmd at the startup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix the pop up of cmd at the startup.: An file named "sc.exe" is popping up everytime I turn my laptop on. Im just fearing that I could be something else. I ran full scan on my pc. I cannot find any solution. I ran the window security and "mrt" thing. I checked if the terminal is turned on. But it is turned off....
  4. CMD pops up at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CMD pops up at startup: Split from this thread. Same for me, I used Avast which is known to have stopped almost every virus on earth, it doesn't detect any threats even though every time I start up, CMD opens completely empty and all my apps start running for 5 seconds then closing....
  5. CMD pops up at startup

CMD pops up at startup: Split from this thread. Same for me, I used Avast which is known to have stopped almost every virus on earth, it doesn't detect any threats even though every time I start up, CMD opens completely empty and all my apps start running for 5 seconds then closing....
  6. cmd pops up at startup with "unable to open xmrig.json"

cmd pops up at startup with "unable to open xmrig.json": When i open the pc it show some pop up and show the above message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-pops-up-at-startup-with-unable-to-open/85a99e8e-60c9-405a-be1c-1a0f19c0b65f
  7. cmd pops up at startup with "unable to open xmrig.json"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cmd pops up at startup with "unable to open xmrig.json": Whenever I start my Laptop It starts cmd that says :unable to open "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Dll\config.json". unable to open "C:\Users\username\.xmrig.json". unable to open "C:\Users\username\.config\xmrig.json".Now I came to know that 'xmrig' is some sort of miner...
  8. cmd pops up at startup with "unable to open xmrig.json"

cmd pops up at startup with "unable to open xmrig.json": Whenever I start my Laptop It starts cmd that says :unable to open "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Dll\config.json". unable to open "C:\Users\username\.xmrig.json". unable to open "C:\Users\username\.config\xmrig.json".Now I came to know that 'xmrig' is some sort of miner...
  9. Cmd pop up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cmd pop up: Hi, This is Nishant on this side. I am facing an issue regarding the cmd pop-up. As I plug in my power cable to my laptop the cmd pop-ups and disappears immediately and this is happening for the past 2 or 3 weeks. Is there any kind of virus or malware making this problem or...
  10. Cmd pop up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cmd pop up: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] This pop up appears after fresh install and reboot should I be worried? I don't know what the command line is in the 2nd cmd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-pop-up/d24ee170-f6c4-46fa-9ddc-a07e2373477b