Windows 10: CMD pops up on start-up

Discus and support CMD pops up on start-up in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all, I was just wondering why my cmd pops up on start up for a split second, then disappear immediately. I have tried to disable start-ups on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Repulsive_Speaker_88, Sep 3, 2020.

1. CMD pops up on start-up

Hi all, I was just wondering why my cmd pops up on start up for a split second, then disappear immediately. I have tried to disable start-ups on my task manager and the cmd command sfc/scannow but the cmd still pops up when i boot my computer. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

submitted by /u/Repulsive_Speaker_88
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Repulsive_Speaker_88, Sep 3, 2020

2. CMD pop up

Just recently CMD has popped up at start up. Flashes on for a few seconds, no message, its blank.

I have tried all the suggestions on line, even stopping Microsoft services that seems to work but gets rid of on screen caps indication.

Running Windows 10 on a Acer laptop. Recent updates include Microsoft and Display adapter.

Any suggestions that I have not tried already would be appreciated ?

RossWilliamson, Sep 3, 2020
  3. nicpo Win User
    Bitsjobs cmd prompt random pop ups

Hi all,

After an attack of intrusive software which I have now resolved I keep getting command prompt popping up for a split second. I managed to capture the command with a screen recorder and slow motion play back..

After reading a thread from 2014 on here I followed the advice given and tried to list the jobs but it reads listed jobs 0.

Any advice. this pop up is driving me crazy!

CMD pops up on start-up [​IMG]

CMD pops up on start-up [​IMG]

nicpo, Sep 3, 2020
  4. CMD pops up on start-up

CMD pop up

Hello Lee

Thank you for your suggestions.

I only had one program running in start up, I disabled it and rebooted to no effect, CMD still popped up.

I know I can stop it by your second reccommendation but that cancels out some Microsoft services like caps lock screen notification. How do I work through what Microsoft service is causing the problem ?

RossWilliamson, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

CMD pops up on start-up

1. CMD pops up on start-up - Similar Threads - CMD pops start

2. cmd pops up randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cmd pops up randomly: hi when I finish playing and exit the game cmd pops up Once only Any idea how to solve this problem ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-pops-up-randomly/95f65d72-76a6-4a20-852e-9e17ea6877ae
  3. CMD pops up at startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CMD pops up at startup: Split from this thread. Same for me, I used Avast which is known to have stopped almost every virus on earth, it doesn't detect any threats even though every time I start up, CMD opens completely empty and all my apps start running for 5 seconds then closing....
  4. Blank cmd pops up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank cmd pops up?: When my laptop is in charging, suddenly blank cmd pops up. It restart the google chrome and set the default search as bing. I have updated the drivers and window but still the problem continues...
  5. Cmd pop up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cmd pop up: Hi, This is Nishant on this side. I am facing an issue regarding the cmd pop-up. As I plug in my power cable to my laptop the cmd pop-ups and disappears immediately and this is happening for the past 2 or 3 weeks. Is there any kind of virus or malware making this problem or...
  6. CMD pops up on start-up and frequently after that

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CMD pops up on start-up and frequently after that: Hello everyone, a CMD with some script keeps running every time I start up my laptop Dell XPS 15, 7590. Not just that, but the CMD window popups up every a certain minute probably 20-30min. I did a deep scan with antiviruses, also with Malware removal. But nothing was...
  7. Cmd pop up on boot.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cmd pop up on boot.: Today upon booting my pc, I noticed a cmd window pop up and close with a split second. Any cause for concern? I checked the services and couldn’t see anything out of the ordinary (to my eyes at least). Thanks for any help! submitted by /u/Pmonkeyfn [link] [comments]...
  8. Cmd pop up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cmd pop up: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] This pop up appears after fresh install and reboot should I be worried? I don't know what the command line is in the 2nd cmd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-pop-up/d24ee170-f6c4-46fa-9ddc-a07e2373477b
  9. CMD pop up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CMD pop up: Just recently CMD has popped up at start up. Flashes on for a few seconds, no message, its blank. I have tried all the suggestions on line, even stopping Microsoft services that seems to work but gets rid of on screen caps indication. Running Windows 10 on a Acer laptop....
  10. Random CMD popping up.

in Windows 10 Support
    Random CMD popping up.: Hello everybody ! I tried to download something from the internet like a month ago and ended up by getting lots of malwares. Malware bytes took care of most of them but I think one is still here. 2 random cmd windows pop up one after another really fast minimizing any full...