Windows 10: Cmd prompt and cmd prompt csscript.exe

Discus and support Cmd prompt and cmd prompt csscript.exe in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello Lovely people,Im from the Netherlands so my english isnt that very good,But couple of days when i start my up i got an cmd prompt but its empty... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Nerdcore1990, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Cmd prompt and cmd prompt csscript.exe

Hello Lovely people,Im from the Netherlands so my english isnt that very good,But couple of days when i start my up i got an cmd prompt but its empty so it doesnt say anything it stays a few sec and then it goes away and then i get the cmd prompt but with cscript.exe and then it stays really a few seconds and it goes away...even with those 2 things my pc is just fine..everything works really well...but i just want that removed..i mean it havent showing up before and couple of days its only showing up when i start my pc up ! when i look on the taskbar i cant find any items linking to that

Ive done couple of things : Malwarebytes Autorun and a microsoft program

Problem when i use malwareBytes it said that i was infected? so i removed it and i run couple of times malwareBytes and it didnt find anything but here is the thing that makes me abit crazy

This is an gaming pc so i only do Gaming and sometimes Money transfers thats it...i dont download anything or some strange sites i dont use that... I listen to spotify and YouTube thats it...So how in earth can it be 'infected' ???

ive download Norton for also malware and it didnt find any problems but still it gives me the prompts ive also make an topic in Microsoft forum in dutch so i hope someone can help me...excuse me for the miss spells/typo's

submitted by /u/Nerdcore1990
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Nerdcore1990, Jun 7, 2020
  2. BoPilot Win User

Low ping from cmd prompt high ping in game

Now the ping times are normal again 35ms-38ms cmd prompt 41ms from pingtest site. Just tested it 20min ago with 0 bandwidth usage on the router's monitor and got 35-38ms cmd prompt 160-350ms from 3 different ping test sites. As far as I can tell its completely random, the cmd prompt latency numbers are always same.

I can live with this, I have for a long time now. I just want to make some sense of it.

BoPilot, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Mussels Win User
    Low ping from cmd prompt high ping in game

because those website tests use more bandwidth. your problem is that the more bandwidth is used, the worse it gets.

Mussels, Jun 7, 2020
  4. Paul5816 Win User

Cmd prompt and cmd prompt csscript.exe

cmd prompt

When trying to use cmd prompt it pops up with an error saying "This application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142)." When following steps to try and fix any uninstalled updates on the computer from this forum, it shows up with the same error.

Please help!

Trying to get an Xbox One game to work which asks us go to cmd prompt to configure the IP address.

Paul5816, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

Cmd prompt and cmd prompt csscript.exe

1. Cmd prompt and cmd prompt csscript.exe - Similar Threads - Cmd prompt cmd

2. CMD prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CMD prompt: My user account is KENNETH\Local Account\Administrator.When I try to use CMD and open as administrator, it does not open as system32, but shows C:\Users\Administrator.Help please....
  3. CMD prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CMD prompt: My user account is KENNETH\Local Account\Administrator.When I try to use CMD and open as administrator, it does not open as system32, but shows C:\Users\Administrator.Help please....
  4. CMD prompt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. CMD Prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CMD Prompt: Hi,I have several strange things happening recently. I am running Windows 11 and have not had a problem until the last week or so. I tried running DISM and SFC but I can't launch the Command Prompt with Admin rights from Search. It seems to launch via Task Manager but the App...
  6. CMD Prompt

CMD Prompt: Hi,I have several strange things happening recently. I am running Windows 11 and have not had a problem until the last week or so. I tried running DISM and SFC but I can't launch the Command Prompt with Admin rights from Search. It seems to launch via Task Manager but the App...
  7. Cmd prompt

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cmd prompt: I had win 10 setup so that shift right click context menus showed cmd prompt, as powershell does a lousy job with batch files, which I use a lot. Latest update killed that setting and I can't get it back. None of the suggestions on the web are working. So two questions:...
  8. Is cmd prompt traceable?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is cmd prompt traceable?: I want to use cmd prompt at my school to figure out the password to their WiFi, and I know I can do things like reset the administrator account’s password, or remotely shutdown any windows PC in the school, but refrain out of fear of expulsion. Basically, is using cmd prompt...
  9. Cmd prompt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cmd prompt: My cmd prompt isn't opening for my file (use for Minecraft modding) The option doesn't even show up to use it all that shows up is powershell https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-prompt/5f084111-fa7d-4cdd-b450-68c430dcd7b0
  10. CMD Prompt Cannot Find exe That Certainly Exists

CMD Prompt Cannot Find exe That Certainly Exists: I'm trying to create a batch file to open to applications, Spotify and Rainmeter, simultaneously. Spotify is, well, obviously a music player and rainmeter is an app that runs plugins, in this case I use it to display a visualizer and metadata on the TV in my living room. I...