Windows 10: CMD prompt opens randomly and closes and can't permanently delete the file causing it

Discus and support CMD prompt opens randomly and closes and can't permanently delete the file causing it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, my issue is similar to these two :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by marwen_94, Oct 19, 2022.

1. marwen_94 Win User

CMD prompt opens randomly and closes and can't permanently delete the file causing it

Hello, my issue is similar to these two : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-opens-and-closes-rapidly-every-10-minutes/983d14c9-b33f-412d-9051-882f03c339b0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-cmd-prompt-opens-randomly-and-closes/c64b6488-e07e-488e-b790-df8f3d939ee6however I can't get rid of the file causing it :I deleted the "Firefox Default Browser Agent 1E43831C6A086E99" from task scheduler deleted the process from autorunThe file is in "C:\Users\marwe\AppData\Roaming\djjivwg" I have to unhide it using this command attrib -H -S “C:\Users\marwe

:)

marwen_94, Oct 19, 2022
  2. JaceYT Win User

Random CMD prompt opens randomly and closes.

For the past couple of months before I installed windows 11 and was on windows 10 a cmd prompt would open, interrupt Fullscreen then close a second later. The name of the cmd prompt was a file directory to something in my AppData folder but checking for the file it doesn't show up even when looking for hidden files. It has a random name which is just random characters and sometimes it stays on long enough for me to see it says something like .NET Framework. This is an annoying issue as I haven't been able to use Fullscreen for things like games because it closes it once it opens. I have ran multiple full scans with windows defender and malwarebytes to no result. I have tried to screenshot it but it closes too quick.

JaceYT, Oct 19, 2022
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Deleting Hiberfil & Pagefile

You would have to move your Page File to a different drive to get rid of that file, however you can make is smaller by adjusting the size in Windows.

To get rid of Hyberfile.sys you need to disable hibernation by doing the following:

• Click Start, and then type cmd in the Start Search box.
    • In the search results list, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as Administrator.
    • When you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.
    • At the command prompt, type powercfg.exe /hibernate off, and then press ENTER.
    • Type exit and then press ENTER to close the Command Prompt window
    Then you can delete the hyberfile.sys file.

newtekie1, Oct 19, 2022
  4. CMD prompt opens randomly and closes and can't permanently delete the file causing it

question on how to permanently delete files?

Can some one tell me how to permanently delete files that i delete from the recycle bin.?

Achilles1600, Oct 19, 2022
Thema:

CMD prompt opens randomly and closes and can't permanently delete the file causing it

1. CMD prompt opens randomly and closes and can't permanently delete the file causing it - Similar Threads - CMD prompt opens

2. Cmd prompt randomly opens runs a script and closes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cmd prompt randomly opens runs a script and closes: When Im doing stuff like school work or playing video games command prompt randomly opens up and closes. Its really annoying and im scared theres something wrong with my pc and i really hope its not messed up. Once i caught it and it says it was "terminating damaged files"...
  3. Cmd prompt randomly opens runs a script and closes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cmd prompt randomly opens runs a script and closes: When Im doing stuff like school work or playing video games command prompt randomly opens up and closes. Its really annoying and im scared theres something wrong with my pc and i really hope its not messed up. Once i caught it and it says it was "terminating damaged files"...
  4. Cmd prompt randomly opens runs a script and closes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. CMD prompt opens randomly and closes and can't permanently delete the file causing it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CMD prompt opens randomly and closes and can't permanently delete the file causing it: Hello, my issue is similar to these two : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-opens-and-closes-rapidly-every-10-minutes/983d14c9-b33f-412d-9051-882f03c339b0...
  6. CMD prompt opens randomly and closes and can't permanently delete the file causing it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CMD prompt opens randomly and closes and can't permanently delete the file causing it: Hello, my issue is similar to these two : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-opens-and-closes-rapidly-every-10-minutes/983d14c9-b33f-412d-9051-882f03c339b0...
  7. Random CMD prompt opens randomly and closes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random CMD prompt opens randomly and closes.: For the past couple of months before I installed windows 11 and was on windows 10 a cmd prompt would open, interrupt Fullscreen then close a second later. The name of the cmd prompt was a file directory to something in my AppData folder but checking for the file it doesn't...
  8. Random CMD prompt opens randomly and closes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random CMD prompt opens randomly and closes.: For the past couple of months before I installed windows 11 and was on windows 10 a cmd prompt would open, interrupt Fullscreen then close a second later. The name of the cmd prompt was a file directory to something in my AppData folder but checking for the file it doesn't...
  9. virus causing command prompt to randomly open and close

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    virus causing command prompt to randomly open and close: I recently started seeing my command prompt randomly open and then instantly close again. I was able to get a screenshot of the command prompt window and saw this.I tried opening my appdata folder and couldnt find anything that looked like that "ftftfbd". I tried reaching the...
  10. random cmd prompt keeps opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    random cmd prompt keeps opening: So when I'm using the computer minding my own business a random cmd prompt keeps opening with nothing written on it at the link on top of it it says the usual cmd prompt but then it says something like nutdsr I think so i will try to post a screenshot of it if I can. I'm just...