Windows 10: cmd prompt pops up at first as bitsadmin then "windowsupdateservices"

Discus and support cmd prompt pops up at first as bitsadmin then "windowsupdateservices" in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i dont know if this is a virus or not but sometimes a cmd prompt pops up as bitsadmin at the first like 1-3 secs then it becomes Windowsupdateservices... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by rinfutakashi, Oct 27, 2017.

1. cmd prompt pops up at first as bitsadmin then "windowsupdateservices"

i dont know if this is a virus or not but sometimes a cmd prompt pops up as bitsadmin at the first like 1-3 secs then it becomes Windowsupdateservices and downloads some thing to my pc, i already hitmanpro my computer and all the things it downloaded was a threat, but even after cleaning it with hitmanpro and stopping my windowsupdate services from cmd prompt it still downloads it, i need help if i can get some please.

:)

rinfutakashi, Oct 27, 2017
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Oct 27, 2017
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it cmd prompt pops up at first as bitsadmin then "windowsupdateservices" :(

oh gawd wat to do ? cmd prompt pops up at first as bitsadmin then "windowsupdateservices" :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram cmd prompt pops up at first as bitsadmin then "windowsupdateservices" :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx cmd prompt pops up at first as bitsadmin then "windowsupdateservices" :)

musum, Oct 27, 2017
Thema:

cmd prompt pops up at first as bitsadmin then "windowsupdateservices"

1. cmd prompt pops up at first as bitsadmin then "windowsupdateservices" - Similar Threads - cmd prompt pops

2. cmd prompt keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cmd prompt keeps popping up: everytime i am doing something on chrome ,I'll get this popup:windows\\system 32/cmd. how can i get rid of it for good. My computer originally had windows 10 and now has windows 11 home....
  3. cmd prompt keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cmd prompt keeps popping up: everytime i am doing something on chrome ,I'll get this popup:windows\\system 32/cmd. how can i get rid of it for good. My computer originally had windows 10 and now has windows 11 home....
  4. Bitsadmin pops up for just a second and vanishes.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitsadmin pops up for just a second and vanishes.: I manged to get a screenshot of it. Screenshot I have gone through and read one thread that looks as if I am having the exact problem as them, but I did not want to go off of someone else's problems even though they are very similar to mine. I have noticed that Superfly...
  5. Bitsjobs cmd prompt random pop ups

Bitsjobs cmd prompt random pop ups: Hi all, After an attack of intrusive software which I have now resolved I keep getting command prompt popping up for a split second. I managed to capture the command with a screen recorder and slow motion play back.. After reading a thread from 2014 on here I followed...
  6. Bitsadmin pops up randomly and immediately disappears.

Bitsadmin pops up randomly and immediately disappears.: Bitsadmin window pops up in every hour/50 minutes and immediately disappear which is very annoying. I've run KasperskyTotal Security and Malwarebytes but they have not found the problem. I made a screenshot from the problem. Any help would be appreciated. [img] 51063
  7. cmd window popping up with a message about BITSAdmin

cmd window popping up with a message about BITSAdmin: Hi I recently got a new laptop and I think I might have downloaded a virus or spyware while downloading something else. The command prompt window randomly pops up and disappears within a split second. It doesn't seem to do anything when I'm in the desktop mode, but when I...
  8. Bitsadmin pops up randomly and immediately disappears.

Bitsadmin pops up randomly and immediately disappears.: During the day a cmd window will pop up and immediately disappear without warning, kicking me out of fullscreen applications and being a general annoyance. I suspect something more sinister but Windows Defender, Malwarebytes and SuperAntiSpyware have failed to find the source...
  9. Random CMD prompt popping up at times ???

in Windows 10 Support
    Random CMD prompt popping up at times ???: So i keep getting this random CMD prompt that flashes on my desktop it happens so fast i cant see what the heck it is, it just pop up and flashes has writing on it then is gone, it did this before creator and is still doing it after, but how do i find out what the heck it is?...
  10. BitsAdmin popping up and AdwCleaner question

in Windows 10 Support
    BitsAdmin popping up and AdwCleaner question: Hello! I kind of just made an account after finding help about my bitsadmin popping up out of nowhere and ran into another problem, but alas that was an old conversation. I'd like help with that, but im guessing i need to start a new thread? (though i'm not sure how to lol)...