Windows 10: CMD Prompt screen pops up and disappears when I start my laptop (Windows 10 Home)

Discus and support CMD Prompt screen pops up and disappears when I start my laptop (Windows 10 Home) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, When I start my laptop (Windows 10 Home) I see this cmd prompt screen for a few seconds and then it disappears. I would be grateful if you could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nara Yoo, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Nara Yoo Win User

CMD Prompt screen pops up and disappears when I start my laptop (Windows 10 Home)

Hi,

When I start my laptop (Windows 10 Home) I see this cmd prompt screen for a few seconds and then it disappears.

I would be grateful if you could help me find a way to solve this problem.

Thanks

CMD Prompt screen pops up and disappears when I start my laptop (Windows 10 Home) 6ea29363-2f7d-41f0-ac3d-e073c4f0164a?upload=true.jpg

:)

Nara Yoo, Feb 24, 2019
  2. nicpo Win User

Bitsjobs cmd prompt random pop ups

Hi all,

After an attack of intrusive software which I have now resolved I keep getting command prompt popping up for a split second. I managed to capture the command with a screen recorder and slow motion play back..

After reading a thread from 2014 on here I followed the advice given and tried to list the jobs but it reads listed jobs 0.

Any advice. this pop up is driving me crazy!

CMD Prompt screen pops up and disappears when I start my laptop (Windows 10 Home) [​IMG]

CMD Prompt screen pops up and disappears when I start my laptop (Windows 10 Home) [​IMG]

nicpo, Feb 24, 2019
  3. Paul5816 Win User
    cmd prompt

When trying to use cmd prompt it pops up with an error saying "This application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142)." When following steps to try and fix any uninstalled updates on the computer from this forum, it shows up with the same error.

Please help!

Trying to get an Xbox One game to work which asks us go to cmd prompt to configure the IP address.

Paul5816, Feb 24, 2019
  4. Superfly Win User

CMD Prompt screen pops up and disappears when I start my laptop (Windows 10 Home)

Bitsjobs cmd prompt random pop ups

It's here...

Superfly, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

1. CMD Prompt screen pops up and disappears when I start my laptop (Windows 10 Home) - Similar Threads - CMD Prompt screen

2. cmd prompt keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cmd prompt keeps popping up: everytime i am doing something on chrome ,I'll get this popup:windows\\system 32/cmd. how can i get rid of it for good. My computer originally had windows 10 and now has windows 11 home....
  3. cmd prompt keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cmd prompt keeps popping up: everytime i am doing something on chrome ,I'll get this popup:windows\\system 32/cmd. how can i get rid of it for good. My computer originally had windows 10 and now has windows 11 home....
  4. Window pops up and disappears Not CMD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window pops up and disappears Not CMD: There is a window that keeps poping up and disappearing instantly in Windows 11 but it does not look like a CMD window, more like some program but I can't tell what it is because it happens way too fast. I tried screen recording to try and pick it up but it does not show at...
  5. Window pops up and disappears Not CMD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window pops up and disappears Not CMD: There is a window that keeps poping up and disappearing instantly in Windows 11 but it does not look like a CMD window, more like some program but I can't tell what it is because it happens way too fast. I tried screen recording to try and pick it up but it does not show at...
  6. A cmd like pops up in my laptop screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    A cmd like pops up in my laptop screen: Here is small window pops up in my laptop screen. Can someone help me with my issue. I would appreciate it. It appears so fast and immediately disappear. I've run malwarebytes and scan for possible malwares but nothing happens. It keeps popping every minute and minimize my...
  7. When I start my Windows, windows cmd suddenly pops up and after a sec disappears.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I start my Windows, windows cmd suddenly pops up and after a sec disappears.: When I start my windows, windows cmd suddenly pops up and after a sec disappears. what should I do? Help me, please. * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: command prompt...
  8. cmd popping up for a second and then disappearing

cmd popping up for a second and then disappearing: hi all, i try to go into the cmd on my computer but all that happens is that the window opens for a split second and then closes immediately. i managed to get a screen shot of the error. i ran all kinds of antivirus but nothing popped up. tyia[ATTACH]...
  9. Windows starts up with a black screen and CMD prompt.

Windows starts up with a black screen and CMD prompt.: Hello, yesterday I removed a miner off my PC and today this happened. The miner I removed was called SoundMixer utility, it infected CMD so everytime I tried starting it, it would mine. My cpu took a hit allowing me to notice it. I removed it from regedit as well....
  10. Quick CMD-Prompt pops up and disappears - Related to Activation Key..?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Quick CMD-Prompt pops up and disappears - Related to Activation Key..?: Noticed when I install a fresh copy of Windows 10 Creators Update and don't have the computer connected to the network / internet... When the PC starts and logs in to the desktop I notice one or sometimes two CMD Prompt-like Windows quickly appear and disappear on the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screen pops up on computer

2. when i open my computer a command prom appears and then disappres

3. command prompt poped in and it disappear when i opend my laptop

4. annoying windows 10 pop up screen and then disappear,
  5. cmd appears disappears,
  6. command prompt appears and disappears on startup,
  7. when i start windows cmd windows pop up and disappear,
  8. windows 10 sign in pop up disappears,
  9. when i start my computer cmd pops up for a few seconds,
  10. command prompt screen dissapear