Windows 10: Cmd prompt

Discus and support Cmd prompt in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My cmd prompt isn't opening for my file (use for Minecraft modding) The option doesn't even show up to use it all that shows up is powershell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by gthran, Jun 20, 2019.

1. gthran Win User

Cmd prompt

My cmd prompt isn't opening for my file (use for Minecraft modding) The option doesn't even show up to use it

all that shows up is powershell

:)

gthran, Jun 20, 2019
  2. BoPilot Win User

Low ping from cmd prompt high ping in game

Now the ping times are normal again 35ms-38ms cmd prompt 41ms from pingtest site. Just tested it 20min ago with 0 bandwidth usage on the router's monitor and got 35-38ms cmd prompt 160-350ms from 3 different ping test sites. As far as I can tell its completely random, the cmd prompt latency numbers are always same.

I can live with this, I have for a long time now. I just want to make some sense of it.

BoPilot, Jun 20, 2019
  3. Paul5816 Win User
    cmd prompt

When trying to use cmd prompt it pops up with an error saying "This application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142)." When following steps to try and fix any uninstalled updates on the computer from this forum, it shows up with the same error.

Please help!

Trying to get an Xbox One game to work which asks us go to cmd prompt to configure the IP address.

Paul5816, Jun 20, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

Cmd prompt

Low ping from cmd prompt high ping in game

because those website tests use more bandwidth. your problem is that the more bandwidth is used, the worse it gets.

Mussels, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

Cmd prompt

1. Cmd prompt - Similar Threads - Cmd prompt

2. Need Help disabiling Hypervisor in CMd prompt during recovery.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help disabiling Hypervisor in CMd prompt during recovery.: I am reinstalling Windows 11 and cannot get past the OOBEMSAHELLO error due to a VM installed by a hacker. I need to disable Hypervisor from the command prompt, since I entered startup with command prompt as soon as a new installation restarted the first time. Or some other...
  3. Need Help disabiling Hypervisor in CMd prompt during recovery.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help disabiling Hypervisor in CMd prompt during recovery.: I am reinstalling Windows 11 and cannot get past the OOBEMSAHELLO error due to a VM installed by a hacker. I need to disable Hypervisor from the command prompt, since I entered startup with command prompt as soon as a new installation restarted the first time. Or some other...
  4. Cmd Prompt not switching drives/directories nor listing net use in elevated mode only...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cmd Prompt not switching drives/directories nor listing net use in elevated mode only...: Hello,I just did a fresh clean reinstall of W11 Pro due to a ton of problems, many of which are resolved. The BIGGEST reason I did the fresh reinstall was because of one particular problem which is STILL baffling me.Providing screenshots of everythingThe command prompt is not...
  5. Cmd Prompt not switching drives/directories nor listing net use in elevated mode only...

Cmd Prompt not switching drives/directories nor listing net use in elevated mode only...: Hello,I just did a fresh clean reinstall of W11 Pro due to a ton of problems, many of which are resolved. The BIGGEST reason I did the fresh reinstall was because of one particular problem which is STILL baffling me.Providing screenshots of everythingThe command prompt is not...
  6. Do I use the cmd prompt on my computer or the other computers in my company?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I use the cmd prompt on my computer or the other computers in my company?: I’m trying to set up azure virtual desktop and they want me to get Remote Desktop Client. For enterprise set up they give me the options in the picture and my question is who’s computer does this line go to.?....
  7. Do I use the cmd prompt on my computer or the other computers in my company?

Do I use the cmd prompt on my computer or the other computers in my company?: I’m trying to set up azure virtual desktop and they want me to get Remote Desktop Client. For enterprise set up they give me the options in the picture and my question is who’s computer does this line go to.?....
  8. Weird cmd prompt opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird cmd prompt opening: So a weird cmd prompt opened and closes I recently downloaded a dodgy file but then deleted it I ran a malware bytes scan is there still a possibilty of it being a virus?...
  9. Weird cmd prompt opening

Weird cmd prompt opening: So a weird cmd prompt opened and closes I recently downloaded a dodgy file but then deleted it I ran a malware bytes scan is there still a possibilty of it being a virus?...
  10. SYSTEM32\logfiles and i dont have access to cmd prompt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SYSTEM32\logfiles and i dont have access to cmd prompt: so i recently bought a pc i booted it and its says E:\WINDOWS\system32\logfiles\srt\srtTrail.txt. ive watched many video that u have to the cmd prompt but i sadly dont have the password for the administrator account the previous owner forgot it and i am stuck on the automatic...