Windows 10: cmd promt error keep popping up

Discus and support cmd promt error keep popping up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH]i kep getting this error msg every like 30 seconds its either related to a visual basic compiler which i have no i dea what that is (cuz i dont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by xiii 50000, Mar 8, 2019.

1. cmd promt error keep popping up

cmd promt error keep popping up 9285daf3-7854-4459-8b73-ec4cdc7b18e1?upload=true.png i kep getting this error msg every like 30 seconds its either related to a visual basic compiler which i have no i dea what that is (cuz i dont remember downloading a visual basic programming app ) or its related to .netframework i just wanna stop this error from popping up plz help

:)

xiii 50000, Mar 8, 2019
  2. nicpo Win User

Bitsjobs cmd prompt random pop ups

Hi all,

After an attack of intrusive software which I have now resolved I keep getting command prompt popping up for a split second. I managed to capture the command with a screen recorder and slow motion play back..

After reading a thread from 2014 on here I followed the advice given and tried to list the jobs but it reads listed jobs 0.

Any advice. this pop up is driving me crazy!

cmd promt error keep popping up [​IMG]

nicpo, Mar 8, 2019
  3. Superfly Win User
    Bitsjobs cmd prompt random pop ups

It's here...

Superfly, Mar 8, 2019
  4. izh97 Win User

cmd promt error keep popping up

izh97, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

cmd promt error keep popping up

1. cmd promt error keep popping up - Similar Threads - cmd promt error

2. A random CMD promt window keeps on opening

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A random CMD promt window keeps on opening: I reinstalled windows 10 and after that I keeps on getting a random CMD window pop up and it stays for a milisecond and then gone and I dont know what is it or what is happening can anyone please help...
  3. A random CMD promt window keeps on opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A random CMD promt window keeps on opening: I reinstalled windows 10 and after that I keeps on getting a random CMD window pop up and it stays for a milisecond and then gone and I dont know what is it or what is happening can anyone please help...
  4. Command promt keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command promt keeps popping up: I use windows 11 and for months now I have been having issues with a cmd promt appearing on my screen and I have to close out of it manually and it has been very bothersome. The name of the the cmd promt is long but it includes the name "system 32" most times it is completely...
  5. Command promt keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Command promt keeps popping up: I use windows 11 and for months now I have been having issues with a cmd promt appearing on my screen and I have to close out of it manually and it has been very bothersome. The name of the the cmd promt is long but it includes the name "system 32" most times it is completely...
  6. cmd prompt keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cmd prompt keeps popping up: everytime i am doing something on chrome ,I'll get this popup:windows\\system 32/cmd. how can i get rid of it for good. My computer originally had windows 10 and now has windows 11 home....
  7. cmd prompt keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cmd prompt keeps popping up: everytime i am doing something on chrome ,I'll get this popup:windows\\system 32/cmd. how can i get rid of it for good. My computer originally had windows 10 and now has windows 11 home....
  8. CMD Keeps Randomly Popping Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CMD Keeps Randomly Popping Up: I have no idea but CMD prompt keeps popping up for absolutely no reason.I'm not doing anything that should trigger it. I close it as soon as it pops up since I don't know what it's doing.It's been like this for about a month now and it's getting really annoying.Any advice on...
  9. A cmd screen keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Customization
    A cmd screen keeps popping up: There is a cmd screen which keeps popping up on my Windows 10 and on the title bar of the cmd screen is written C: \Users\Shaurya Garg\App data\Roaming\avutuut...
  10. Cmd promt help!!!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cmd promt help!!!!: I was trying to move c:\windows\system32\utilman.exe And accidentally pressed enter before c:\windows\system32\utilman.exe.bak Where did it go? Plz help submitted by /u/cream4stailn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lab7ec/cmd_promt_help/