Windows 10: CMD Randomly opens.. Need help

Discus and support CMD Randomly opens.. Need help in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey guys, So I just reformatted my PC and did a fresh install of windows 10 as my computer was running into some issues. The install went fine I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Predicting, Jan 25, 2016.

1. CMD Randomly opens.. Need help

Hey guys,

So I just reformatted my PC and did a fresh install of windows 10 as my computer was running into some issues. The install went fine I reinstalled all of the computers drivers from the manufacturers website. My computer is custom built, so I had to go around to the different websites for the different drivers. Now the first couple of days of the reformat everything was fine my computer was running perfectly just as if it was brand new, but recently command prompt randomly opens for about 0.5 seconds flashing text then disappears it doesn't happen often, but it is an annoyance as it will close me out of full screen apps etc. I managed to hit print screen when it popped up once here is what it says...

CMD Randomly opens.. Need help [​IMG]

I looked it up online and I found a few posts, but no solutions. A few people said they reinstalled their AMD drivers, but I have no AMD equipment in my computer all Intel and Nvidia. I double checked my intel, and Nvidia drivers and they were all up to date as far as I aware. Does anyone have any solution to this? I've been desperately trying to find a solution, but have gone no where.

Thanks for all your help,

:)

Predicting, Jan 25, 2016

2. I cannot open cmd in my Windows 10

i cannot open cmd in my windows 10.

when i open it 2 cmd small boxes pop up and disappear.

need help

<Original title - cmd >

AshwaqSyed, Jan 25, 2016
  3. Internet keeps randomly opening up to MSN

How do I stop my internet from randomly opening up to MSN.com - I need help to stop this! it is seriously interfering with my work.

* Original title: Internet keeps randomly opening up

Natalie S. Boukzam, Jan 25, 2016
Thema:

CMD Randomly opens.. Need help

1. CMD Randomly opens.. Need help - Similar Threads - CMD Randomly opens

2. Need help with random blue screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with random blue screens: This problem happens randomly. I thought it was my graphics card, so I replaced it with a new one. Full factory restored my PC and still seem to be having this issue. Files are below that have information on my minidump and NFO file....
  3. Unable to open CMD.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to open CMD.: Hello, I am experiencing some difficulty in opening CMD. When I clicked open or run as administrator, the CMD window pops-up and quickly disappear. Therefore, I cannot run any troubleshooting to solve Teredo network adapter for my PC....
  4. run,cmd not opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    run,cmd not opening: i opened my start menu and in that i opened windows system in which there is no run and cmd options only taskmanager is present hoe to re insall run and cmd...
  5. Need help with CMD command Please

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with CMD command Please: Ashampoo(R) Web Upload thank you 115758
  6. cannot open cmd as an administrator (need help urgent)

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    cannot open cmd as an administrator (need help urgent): Hi, I am unable to carry out any task as an administrator as windows prompts to click yes for running program as an admin but does not prompt for the admin password. I am unable to manage user accounts as it does the same. how to get admin rights and where to type in the...
  7. Need Help with Apps not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help with Apps not opening: I have a problem in which Google Chrome, Firefox and Steam do not open. In the toolbar the apps are indicated as opened and I hover over it with my mouse and click on it so the page would pop up but it wont. I don't know what to do so please give me some instructions on how...
  8. CMD Randomly opens..

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CMD Randomly opens..: Hey guys, So I just reformatted my PC and did a fresh install of windows 10 as my computer was running into some issues. The install went fine I reinstalled all of the computers drivers from the manufacturers website. My computer is custom built, so I had to go around to...
  9. Random CMD popping up.

in Windows 10 Support
    Random CMD popping up.: Hello everybody ! I tried to download something from the internet like a month ago and ended up by getting lots of malwares. Malware bytes took care of most of them but I think one is still here. 2 random cmd windows pop up one after another really fast minimizing any full...
  10. CMD command not running need help thank you

in Windows 10 Support
    CMD command not running need help thank you: I did every thing to run there commands and specialy the first one But it wont fun Didi I miss somthing the first command will just not run Help please cd "\user\<yourAccName>\downloads\chml" ( or wherever you saved chml ) chml "c:\users\<yourAccName>\desktop" -i:m...