Windows 10: CMD script to recreate users AppData folder with all symlinks non-admin

Discus and support CMD script to recreate users AppData folder with all symlinks non-admin in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; can you provide a simple cmdline script which can recreate AppData folder structure along with all the symlinks must run without Admin Priviledges... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by arvk47, Jun 30, 2022.

1. arvk47 Win User

CMD script to recreate users AppData folder with all symlinks non-admin

can you provide a simple cmdline script which can recreate AppData folder structure along with all the symlinks must run without Admin Priviledges

:)

arvk47, Jun 30, 2022

2. How to access appdata folder

Hi Jaden,

Thank you posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Write in the search box the following: “%appdata%” .
    • After the search is finished left click or tap on the folder that the search feature found.
    • If it takes you to the following path: “C:\Users\The user that you are logged in with\AppData\Roaming”.
    • It means that your folders are still there but they are hidden.
    • Click on “View”.
    • Check the box “Hidden items”
    Also you refer to the below link.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/what-appdata-folder

Note: Above link also refers to the Windows 10.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jun 30, 2022
  3. can not find script file C:users\user\appdata\roaming\system.vbs

My pc always show the popup, can not find script file C:users\user\appdata\roaming\system.vbs, Please suggest a solution.

Dr. SurasidhBoonchunone, Jun 30, 2022
  4. CMD script to recreate users AppData folder with all symlinks non-admin

Create WMI User with non admin privilege

Dears,

any one can help to create wmi user with non-admin privilege, user will be able to scan all windows computer and can read all information from domain computers?

if you can provide me a steps or powershell script!

Domain Controller windows 2012 R2

Thanks,

Hasan Zureigat, Jun 30, 2022
Thema:

CMD script to recreate users AppData folder with all symlinks non-admin

1. CMD script to recreate users AppData folder with all symlinks non-admin - Similar Threads - CMD script recreate

2. How to restrict non-admin users to access This PC app and CMD and powershell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to restrict non-admin users to access This PC app and CMD and powershell: i want to know how can i restrict non-admin users to access This PC app, CMD and powershell. This query is specific to Windows server 2019 and newer versions.Also i want to allot specific storage limit to each users non-admin users....
  3. Run as Admin for Non Admin user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Run as Admin for Non Admin user: We have an app called 2020 on local machines and there are catalogs that need to be updated monthly. The catalogs are in the Azure cloud server. I was hoping to use this option runas /user:ComputerName\Username /savecred "C:\path\to\app.exe but the app is app to do the...
  4. Run as Admin for Non Admin user

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Run as Admin for Non Admin user: We have an app called 2020 on local machines and there are catalogs that need to be updated monthly. The catalogs are in the Azure cloud server. I was hoping to use this option runas /user:ComputerName\Username /savecred "C:\path\to\app.exe but the app is app to do the...
  5. CMD script to recreate users AppData folder with all symlinks non-admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CMD script to recreate users AppData folder with all symlinks non-admin: can you provide a simple cmdline script which can recreate AppData folder structure along with all the symlinks must run without Admin Priviledges...
  6. CMD script to recreate users AppData folder with all symlinks non-admin

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CMD script to recreate users AppData folder with all symlinks non-admin: can you provide a simple cmdline script which can recreate AppData folder structure along with all the symlinks must run without Admin Priviledges...
  7. How to disable CMD for other users or non-admin users in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable CMD for other users or non-admin users in Windows 10?: This is driving me crazy, because I have read over a dozen instructions which I have carried out to the letter, only to see the command prompt still working without a problem. The instructions that do work, tend to be for the current logged in user. So I have succeeded in...
  8. Deleted user folder being recreated.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Deleted user folder being recreated.: Hi All I deleted one of my users. However old folder is being recreated every time Windows Search service is restarted. File which is causing that is: "C:\Users\DELETED_USER\AppData\Local\Microsoft\InputPersonalization\TextHarvester\TextHarvester. dat" Anyone know how to...
  9. Deleted user folder being recreated.

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleted user folder being recreated.: Hi All I deleted one of my users. However old folder is being recreated every time Windows Search service is restarted. File which is causing that is: "C:\Users\DELETED_USER\AppData\Local\Microsoft\InputPersonalization\TextHarvester\TextHarvester. dat" Anyone know how to...
  10. Recreated User folder - permissions

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Recreated User folder - permissions: Created another admin account 'Dave', then deleted my Mac20 original account. Recreated Mac20 using outlook but when I go in \Users I still see the original Mac20 folder (with only 2 objects) and the new one called Mac20.DESKTOP-34C11S0. This will allow me to move the...