Windows 10: CMD script to run other scripts then end them after a day

Discus and support CMD script to run other scripts then end them after a day in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I need to write a cmd script that I can run and it will start another bash script. Then. After 24 Hours stop that process and restart it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DanielSmith2005, Jul 22, 2019.

1. CMD script to run other scripts then end them after a day

I need to write a cmd script that I can run and it will start another bash script. Then. After 24 Hours stop that process and restart it

:)

DanielSmith2005, Jul 22, 2019

2. long running script in email account

Hi,

The long-running script error usually occurs when there are issues with Internet Explorer.

To resolve your concern, we suggest turning off the scripting debugger in Internet Explorer 11. Please follow these steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click the Settings icon at the top-right corner, then select Internet Options.
    • On the Advanced tab, uncheck Disable script debugging (Internet Explorer) and
      Disable script debugging (Other).
    • Click Apply, then OK.

Once done, check if the issue will still persist.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Ronalene Mat, Jul 22, 2019
  3. ability to script GPU-Z

Is there a way to script GPU-Z I would like to be able to run GPU-Z from some scripting language and have the GPU info saved to a file in some format (XML, YAML etc).

Any pointers/suggestion on how to get this information would be much appreciated

mwoodpatrick, Jul 22, 2019
  4. CMD script to run other scripts then end them after a day

auto trivia restart script?

I know everyone is so busy here so I'm suggesting an auto restart script so trivia is a benefit instead of a burden. Can anyone make this script?

vectoravtech, Jul 22, 2019
Thema:

CMD script to run other scripts then end them after a day

1. CMD script to run other scripts then end them after a day - Similar Threads - CMD script run

2. Script for either a .bat file, or a CMD shell or Power Shell script, to automate running a...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Script for either a .bat file, or a CMD shell or Power Shell script, to automate running a...: Windows 10Hello Is it possible to write a script for either a .bat file, or a CMD shell or Power Shell script, to automate running a single small .exe Snap2HTML.exe over and over again while stating the program parameters. I wish to use a small program called Snap2html...
  3. Script for either a .bat file, or a CMD shell or Power Shell script, to automate running a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Script for either a .bat file, or a CMD shell or Power Shell script, to automate running a...: Windows 10Hello Is it possible to write a script for either a .bat file, or a CMD shell or Power Shell script, to automate running a single small .exe Snap2HTML.exe over and over again while stating the program parameters. I wish to use a small program called Snap2html...
  4. Script for either a .bat file, or a CMD shell or Power Shell script, to automate running a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cmd prompt randomly opens runs a script and closes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cmd prompt randomly opens runs a script and closes: When Im doing stuff like school work or playing video games command prompt randomly opens up and closes. Its really annoying and im scared theres something wrong with my pc and i really hope its not messed up. Once i caught it and it says it was "terminating damaged files"...
  6. Cmd prompt randomly opens runs a script and closes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cmd prompt randomly opens runs a script and closes: When Im doing stuff like school work or playing video games command prompt randomly opens up and closes. Its really annoying and im scared theres something wrong with my pc and i really hope its not messed up. Once i caught it and it says it was "terminating damaged files"...
  7. Cmd prompt randomly opens runs a script and closes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. cmd script error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cmd script error: This script used to work or maybe I'm feeding the wrong parameters. But can anyone see what's wrong and why I get an error. I am trying to get a property of an mp3 file. The name of the script is get_info.bat. The contents of the file is: @if .%3==. echo Syntax: %0...
  9. Script running

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Script running: Every so often my computer will freeze on a page. I get a message push this button to stop the script, when I do this the page will unfreeze. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/script-running/95442ea7-9470-4cf6-815a-b9a626b9af61
  10. Running Script

in Windows 10 Support
    Running Script: I am running Windows 10 / IE 11 and I keep getting a running script error (“Do you want to continue running scripts on this page”?) and it is driving me crazy. I am not real tech savvy so I don’t know where to look on how to. It just started doing it and I have been using...