Windows 10: Cmd show in the start up then automatically shutdown

Discus and support Cmd show in the start up then automatically shutdown in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop is 5 years old Acer. Today my laptop automatically shutdown. When i restarted it goes to the desktop in this window pop out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Brijay12, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Brijay12 Win User

Cmd show in the start up then automatically shutdown

My laptop is 5 years old Acer. Today my laptop automatically shutdown. When i restarted it goes to the desktop in this window pop out

c:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe.

and it keep shuting down after 10-15 secs. Running in safe mode is working but once i change it to my account i can't do nothing and it still the same. Have you experience this? Need some help.

:)

Brijay12, Aug 29, 2019

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Aug 29, 2019
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Cmd show in the start up then automatically shutdown :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Aug 29, 2019
  4. Weer Win User

Reminder: Microsoft Windows 7 Beta Automatic Two-Hour Shutdowns Begin Today

Does that work?

Thema:

1. Cmd show in the start up then automatically shutdown - Similar Threads - Cmd show start

2. windows shutdown sound not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows shutdown sound not showing up: my window shutdown sound not showing up, how to show the windows shutdown sound up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-shutdown-sound-not-showing-up/74034868-4dcf-4242-8dd3-520831d0ec14
  3. CMD pops up on start-up and frequently after that

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CMD pops up on start-up and frequently after that: Hello everyone, a CMD with some script keeps running every time I start up my laptop Dell XPS 15, 7590. Not just that, but the CMD window popups up every a certain minute probably 20-30min. I did a deep scan with antiviruses, also with Malware removal. But nothing was...
  4. Automatic shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Automatic shutdown: My PC is automatically shut down without giving any warning. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-shutdown/f9b8d18d-f8d1-474d-b6e7-4183b9281c73
  5. automatic shutdown

automatic shutdown: Hi, I cannot find on the power management setting where the period the computer is idle, say, on Sleep before you can automatically set it to completely shutdown> For instance, there is display turn off, sleep, hibernate, hard disk turn off, but no "Shutdowm', to completely...
  6. CMD pops up on start-up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CMD pops up on start-up: Hi all, I was just wondering why my cmd pops up on start up for a split second, then disappear immediately. I have tried to disable start-ups on my task manager and the cmd command sfc/scannow but the cmd still pops up when i boot my computer. Any help is appreciated, thanks!...
  7. Execute command automatically directly at start of cmd?

in Cortana
    Execute command automatically directly at start of cmd?: Is it possible that a command like "cd \... " so that I am directly in the selected directory after each startup? Befehl direkt bei Start von cmd automatisch ausführen?
  8. Start Up Menu Shutdown Button

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Up Menu Shutdown Button: When I Go To Shut down My Laptop I Hit the Start Up Button and hit shutdown and it takes me to a shut down windows screen asking me what I want to do. It use to be already set on shut down but now set on Switch User Anyone know what I do to get it back to open with shut...
  9. Start up/Shutdown problems

Start up/Shutdown problems: where to start... In December I installed a GTX 980 in my machine and since then started getting strange behavior randomly at Start up. it didn't happen every start so I could live with it for a while but it was starting to bug me. As I have PC set to auto logon, it...
  10. Automatic Shutdown

Automatic Shutdown: Hi, since upgrading to w10 from 8.1, automatic shutdown from task scheduler won't work. After googling i can't find a solution. It is saying "one or more of the specified arguments are invalid" which is strange as it worked in 8.1, all i have in the argument box is /s. Can...