Windows 10: Cmd show in the start up then automatically shutdown

Discus and support Cmd show in the start up then automatically shutdown in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop is 5 years old Acer. Today my laptop automatically shutdown. When i restarted it goes to the desktop in this window pop out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Brijay12, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Brijay12 Win User

Cmd show in the start up then automatically shutdown

My laptop is 5 years old Acer. Today my laptop automatically shutdown. When i restarted it goes to the desktop in this window pop out

c:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe.

and it keep shuting down after 10-15 secs. Running in safe mode is working but once i change it to my account i can't do nothing and it still the same. Have you experience this? Need some help.

:)

Brijay12, Aug 29, 2019

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Aug 29, 2019
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Cmd show in the start up then automatically shutdown :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Aug 29, 2019
  4. Weer Win User

Reminder: Microsoft Windows 7 Beta Automatic Two-Hour Shutdowns Begin Today

Does that work?

Thema:

1. Cmd show in the start up then automatically shutdown - Similar Threads - Cmd show start

2. Windows cmd pop up randomly (usually on start)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows cmd pop up randomly (usually on start): [ATTACH] Hello, I have some pop up who appeared randomly (usually sometimes between 0 or 2 minutes after the start) It appeared really fast and close very fast I have an anti virus and my windows is up to date I also had disabled every app that can launch at startup...
  3. open chrome automatically on start up

open chrome automatically on start up: how to open chrome automatically in windows 10 on desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/open-chrome-automatically-on-start-up/be87b8ee-0186-42fe-9050-e6e18853191a
  4. Word starting up automatically when computer starts up ?

Word starting up automatically when computer starts up ?: Hi I was using word yesterday and suddenly today when I start the computer it opens Word and multiple blank documents appear on screen. I have been following a recent group discussion and cant get it to stop. Any ideas ? Chris Craig...
  5. Windows starts up with a black screen and CMD prompt.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows starts up with a black screen and CMD prompt.: Hello, yesterday I removed a miner off my PC and today this happened. The miner I removed was called SoundMixer utility, it infected CMD so everytime I tried starting it, it would mine. My cpu took a hit allowing me to notice it. I removed it from regedit as well....
  6. Start-up: Preparing Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Start-up: Preparing Automatic Repair: Hi Long story ... I have a Samsung laptop. Bought it years ago. I went over to Windows 10 when it just came out. After a while it started acting up, so I assumed it was old ... But then on a day on start-up it gave a black screen - nothing else. So I had someone look at it...
  7. Automatic Shutdown Windows10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic Shutdown Windows10: Recently i have installed windows 10 on my dell laptop, now its automatically goes off, and i have to manually turn it on. when i turn it on it turning on directly to the same window or an app at the time when it goes off ,Eg, if it turned off while i was using photoshop ,...
  8. Defragsvc keeps starting up automatically

Defragsvc keeps starting up automatically: All evening something keeps calling up svchost.exe (defragsvc) (it's listed in the resource manager under Processes with Disk Activity, and under Disk Activity as defrag.exe). The hard drive keeps grinding away, but I checked and it's disabled in the scheduler. If I move...
  9. Start up/Shutdown problems

Start up/Shutdown problems: where to start... In December I installed a GTX 980 in my machine and since then started getting strange behavior randomly at Start up. it didn't happen every start so I could live with it for a while but it was starting to bug me. As I have PC set to auto logon, it...
  10. Automatic Shutdown

Automatic Shutdown: Hi, since upgrading to w10 from 8.1, automatic shutdown from task scheduler won't work. After googling i can't find a solution. It is saying "one or more of the specified arguments are invalid" which is strange as it worked in 8.1, all i have in the argument box is /s. Can...