Windows 10: CMD-Terminal starts with "the system cannot find the path specified"

Discus and support CMD-Terminal starts with "the system cannot find the path specified" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi there I am kinda frustrated and can't solve this issue with my CMD-Terminal starting with the "the system cannot find the path specified" message.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Captain1337, Nov 29, 2018.

1. CMD-Terminal starts with "the system cannot find the path specified"

Hi there

I am kinda frustrated and can't solve this issue with my CMD-Terminal starting with the "the system cannot find the path specified" message. Even if I start it with admin-rights the problem remains the same. What are your suggestions? Here pictures from my issue (my OS is in German):

CMD-Terminal starts with "the system cannot find the path specified" [​IMG]

Best Regards

:)

Captain1337, Nov 29, 2018

2. Scanning/system cannot find the path specified

Hi Julia,

The error System cannot find the path specified means that the path named in the command does not exist for the drive specified, or the path was entered incorrectly.

Furthermore, due to the complexity of your concern, we suggest that you post this at

TechNet
    forum.

Regards.

Melowin Mar, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Defender error: Windows defender service couldn't be started. the system cannot find the path specified. and could not be started

I am using windows 10 home and when i uninstalled the web root antivirus. i open the windows defender an its saying Windows defender service couldn't be started. the system cannot find the path specified. I checked in the services the windows defender service
    is stopped and when i go to start the services it show me the same error massage.

Original title: Windows defender service couldn't be started. the system cannot find the path specified.

[Moved from Windows]

Mayur Wagh, Nov 29, 2018
  4. CMD-Terminal starts with "the system cannot find the path specified"

Error 3: The system cannot find the path specified

Thanks for the suggestion. I've always run as Administrator.

I followed the steps and the command executed successfully but the problem remains after restarting. I can't get any Oracle service to start in Services.

Edward H KNg, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

CMD-Terminal starts with "the system cannot find the path specified"

1. CMD-Terminal starts with "the system cannot find the path specified" - Similar Threads - CMD Terminal starts

2. windows cannot access the specified path

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows cannot access the specified path: I downloaded itunes on my windows 10 but when i try to open it says windows cannot access the specified device path and it only happens to apps downloaded from app store not to the apps downloaded from other weebsites. kindly provide me the possible solution for this i need...
  3. System cannot find the file specified

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System cannot find the file specified: Whilst trying to add legacy hardware and updating my 'Audio Device on HD Audio Bus', it successfully found the driver I needed for it(Realtek HD Audio), but it came up with the message 'system cannot find the file specified'. How do I prevent this so I can actually install an...
  4. system cannot find the path specified (Recycle Bin Corrupted)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    system cannot find the path specified (Recycle Bin Corrupted): Had this annoying recurrent message every time I would perform any operation on any file: "Your recycle bin is corrupted, do you want to delete it?" I would say yes, then it would find a number of files for which he could not find the path, and the deletion would abort. Same...
  5. The system cannot find the file specified. Error: 80070002

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The system cannot find the file specified. Error: 80070002: I recently installed Samsung 860 EVO 250GB and it loads OS only. The arrangement is made so that both SSD along with HDD can stay alive. And hence, I replaced CD/DVD writer with existing HDD and installed SSD in place of HDD. But right after that, I started receiving an error...
  6. The system cannot find the file specified

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    The system cannot find the file specified: When I try to access a file to upload to a hosting site I get “The system cannot find the file specified.” How can I correct this issue? I am currently away from my pc, so I cannot upload any screenshots. Steve 113437
  7. Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file: Hello. Just installed Win10. I'm having trouble both opening and renaming/changing some files. I had no trouble before on win8. I am administrator with elevated previliges. I changed UAC level to the lowest. I keep getting this error: "Windows cannot access the...
  8. Windows Cannot Find Specified File Path

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Cannot Find Specified File Path: Something strange recently happened. My programs still open, such as internet or my webroot program. But my documents do not open (i get the windows cannot find specified file error" it also says "explorer.exe at the top. I think its a permissions issue?? I tried right...
  9. Msg: "System cannot find file specified".

in Windows 10 Support
    Msg: "System cannot find file specified".: OS win 10. Ms Outlook 2003. Until today I was able to open .jpg etc pictures that were emailed. They were shown in Photos. Photos is showing pictures on start up screen as slide show but apparently is not accepting additional ones. Assistance appreciated. 41631
  10. Annoying cmd.exe popup “FINDSTR cannot find the path specified”

in Windows 10 Support
    Annoying cmd.exe popup “FINDSTR cannot find the path specified”: Not really sure where to post this so I'll just post it here! Hey people! For the past few days I've been getting a cmd.exe popup at random times in the day and it goes away so fast. I have an MSi GE72 2QD Apache Pro gaming laptop. FINDSTR: Cannot open...