Windows 10: cmd window appears and window closes when I am starting my computer

Discus and support cmd window appears and window closes when I am starting my computer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The title describes everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by G and S, Sep 22, 2022.

1. G and S Win User

cmd window appears and window closes when I am starting my computer

The title describes everything

:)

G and S, Sep 22, 2022

2. laptop DVD drive not appearing on windows?

Well my cousin is coming down soon with his laptop to get his DVD drive fixed because on my computers his DVD drive isn't appeared on the list,he can eject his DVD drive but it doesn't appear on windows..anyone know how to fix this?? would entering bios help?? would i be able to format it?

kurosagi01, Sep 22, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 22, 2022
  4. tianhui Win User

HELP! windows won't start

Just got home today,
    turned on computer and windows won't start.

What happens

BIOS appears-
    loading asus express gate...
    microsoft corporation (with small loading bar)

after the loading bar, a windows logo inscribed in a circle should appear and illuminate.
    instead i just get a movable cursor on a black screen...

after a while it reboots and the process starts again.

I'm suspecting its the windows update my computer installed last night as it was shutting down.

Going into safe mode and restoring...hopefully this works.
    I'm creating this thread from my dad's laptop ><

Any suggestion will be appreciated! *Cry :cry:

EDIT: i forgot to mention, the first time (blank screen for 5 min) ended in a quick BSOD and reboot.

tianhui, Sep 22, 2022
Thema:

1. cmd window appears and window closes when I am starting my computer - Similar Threads - cmd window appears

2. Cmd keeps appearing when I sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cmd keeps appearing when I sign in: What do I do to fix this?I already have antivirus, too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-keeps-appearing-when-i-sign-in/f391ebdd-383e-4ef0-bdd6-0dff47dbc60e
  3. Cmd keeps appearing when I sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cmd keeps appearing when I sign in: What do I do to fix this?I already have antivirus, too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-keeps-appearing-when-i-sign-in/f391ebdd-383e-4ef0-bdd6-0dff47dbc60e
  4. Windows CMD opened application using START - application closes when CMD window closes.

Windows CMD opened application using START - application closes when CMD window closes.: In my environment I cannot do anything until I'm connected to my company's VPN. So, there are several apps that I don't want to start until I'm connected: Outlook, OneDrive and Teams. I created a simple BAT file that I execute after I am connected. I've been using this for...
  5. Windows CMD opened application using START - application closes when CMD window closes.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows CMD opened application using START - application closes when CMD window closes.: In my environment I cannot do anything until I'm connected to my company's VPN. So, there are several apps that I don't want to start until I'm connected: Outlook, OneDrive and Teams. I created a simple BAT file that I execute after I am connected. I've been using this for...
  6. Windows CMD opened application using START - application closes when CMD window closes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. cmd window appears and window closes when I am starting my computer

cmd window appears and window closes when I am starting my computer: The title describes everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-window-appears-and-window-closes-when-i-am/ddbddbd9-4263-4249-8252-e167065b91e7
  8. cmd window appears and window closes when I am starting my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cmd window appears and window closes when I am starting my computer: The title describes everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-window-appears-and-window-closes-when-i-am/ddbddbd9-4263-4249-8252-e167065b91e7
  9. cmd appear when i plugging in charger

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cmd appear when i plugging in charger: [IMG] Everytime i connecting my laptop to charger, this message appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-appear-when-i-plugging-in-charger/b653f896-89f3-412a-ac2a-073171b0d327
  10. closing personalization window in CMD

in Windows 10 Support
    closing personalization window in CMD: hi. I make a little script to switch the themes back and forth coz since 9926 a custom theme F*cks up the whole windows until I call the default and restart explorer and I work on a CMD working on that, but I have one little problem. at sevenforums I read that this line...