Windows 10: CMD window flashes occasionally while I am on my PC.

Discus and support CMD window flashes occasionally while I am on my PC. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Nothing in the window that I can see and it disappears almost instantly. In my StartUp apps there is this app: a7e3deb216e4619f65433aa5cb328. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by james smith8, Aug 25, 2022.

1. CMD window flashes occasionally while I am on my PC.

Nothing in the window that I can see and it disappears almost instantly. In my StartUp apps there is this app: a7e3deb216e4619f65433aa5cb328. I have stopped it from starting when I boot my PC. When I search for the app it shows up as a shortcut with this target path:C:\Users\troph\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\GfipRCYcveQXUgH\yJCALmgQGZxs.EAodOLGYlhiWcuDkShows a created date of Saturday, ‎June ‎12, ‎2021 which is well after I got this PC. This is the only odd thing I have found.Any idea what it is and is it why I get the CMD window flash?

:)

james smith8, Aug 25, 2022
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Aug 25, 2022
  3. Windows and CMD- renaming a file in CMD

Steps I've done

Here what happens

• turn on PC

• start windows

• get blue screen ( message NTFS file)

• it reboots returns to diagnosing PC

• Diagnose and repair fails

• I move to advance options

• will not reset windows , I click on CMD

things I've tried
    commands:

reagentc /disable

reagentc /enable

*************************FAILED
    not recognized

Please advise

RandallBrock, Aug 25, 2022
  4. thraxed Win User

CMD window flashes occasionally while I am on my PC.

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Aug 25, 2022
Thema:

CMD window flashes occasionally while I am on my PC.

1. CMD window flashes occasionally while I am on my PC. - Similar Threads - CMD window flashes

2. Cmd occasionally pops up on my computer and flashes for a couple of seconds then is gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cmd occasionally pops up on my computer and flashes for a couple of seconds then is gone: So every couple of days when I’m using my gaming pc cmd will flash only that one time though and it’s when I usually start it up but I still think it’s annoying it’s not a virus cause I don’t install anything that isn’t official I also don’t have any corrupted files cause I...
  3. Cmd occasionally pops up on my computer and flashes for a couple of seconds then is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cmd occasionally pops up on my computer and flashes for a couple of seconds then is gone: So every couple of days when I’m using my gaming pc cmd will flash only that one time though and it’s when I usually start it up but I still think it’s annoying it’s not a virus cause I don’t install anything that isn’t official I also don’t have any corrupted files cause I...
  4. I Was Playing a Game In My Pc And The Suddenly a CMD Windows Flashed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Was Playing a Game In My Pc And The Suddenly a CMD Windows Flashed: I Was Playing a Game In My Pc And The Suddenly a CMD Windows Flashed And Then Gone And After That The Game Started To Lag Before this happened i got 46,50 fps and after that i only got 1, 4 , 13 i scanned my Pc With Malwarebyte Antimalware and it showed something ill attach...
  5. I Was Playing a Game In My Pc And The Suddenly a CMD Windows Flashed

I Was Playing a Game In My Pc And The Suddenly a CMD Windows Flashed: I Was Playing a Game In My Pc And The Suddenly a CMD Windows Flashed And Then Gone And After That The Game Started To Lag Before this happened i got 46,50 fps and after that i only got 1, 4 , 13 i scanned my Pc With Malwarebyte Antimalware and it showed something ill attach...
  6. Windows 11 - My screen "flashes" occasionally

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - My screen "flashes" occasionally: I am running Win 11 Pro 22H2 OS build 22624.1470.Occasionally when I am working at the PC, I see a "flash" on one of my 2 monitors. It looks like a rectangle pops up but it happens too fast for me to discern any content. I "think" it might be related to a Windows event. The...
  7. Windows 11 - My screen "flashes" occasionally

Windows 11 - My screen "flashes" occasionally: I am running Win 11 Pro 22H2 OS build 22624.1470.Occasionally when I am working at the PC, I see a "flash" on one of my 2 monitors. It looks like a rectangle pops up but it happens too fast for me to discern any content. I "think" it might be related to a Windows event. The...
  8. CMD window flashes occasionally while I am on my PC.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CMD window flashes occasionally while I am on my PC.: Nothing in the window that I can see and it disappears almost instantly. In my StartUp apps there is this app: a7e3deb216e4619f65433aa5cb328. I have stopped it from starting when I boot my PC. When I search for the app it shows up as a shortcut with this target...
  9. CMD window flashes occasionally while I am on my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CMD window flashes occasionally while I am on my PC.: Nothing in the window that I can see and it disappears almost instantly. In my StartUp apps there is this app: a7e3deb216e4619f65433aa5cb328. I have stopped it from starting when I boot my PC. When I search for the app it shows up as a shortcut with this target...
  10. CMD Prompt window flashes and then disappears while web-browsing.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CMD Prompt window flashes and then disappears while web-browsing.: In Windows, is there a log that records what programs were run/called? While browsing the internet, viewing a static page with no ads, mouse clicks, keypresses, or miscellaneous plugins/addons/scripts running, I just saw a spontaneous CMD.exe console pop open and then...