Windows 10: cmd window popping up with a message about BITSAdmin

Discus and support cmd window popping up with a message about BITSAdmin in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi I recently got a new laptop and I think I might have downloaded a virus or spyware while downloading something else. The command prompt window... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jeweloh, Dec 28, 2016.

1. jeweloh Win User

cmd window popping up with a message about BITSAdmin

Hi

I recently got a new laptop and I think I might have downloaded a virus or spyware while downloading something else. The command prompt window randomly pops up and disappears within a split second. It doesn't seem to do anything when I'm in the desktop mode, but when I change to tablet mode, the pop up closes out the full screen for videos, etc. I have attached a screenshot of the window.

Could someone please walk me through to resolve this issue?
    It will be greatly appreciated.

cmd window popping up with a message about BITSAdmin [​IMG]

:)

jeweloh, Dec 28, 2016

2. cmd.exe - Application Error

Hi

When I start up my computer this Message pop up " cmd.exe - Application Error "

And when I tried to open cmd the message pop up again so I can not use cmd

please help me

Ali Alhosani, Dec 28, 2016
  3. John Ado Win User
    pop up of cmd

Hi,

Let's work on this together. Would you be able to uninstall your VPN software to verify if it's causing the issue? Otherwise,
    perform a clean boot to eliminate any software conflicts that might have caused this. Follow the steps in this article.

Note: After troubleshooting, make sure to start your computer normally by referring to How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot
    troubleshooting
    section of the article.

Let us know how it goes.

John Ado, Dec 28, 2016
  4. cmd window popping up with a message about BITSAdmin

cyberrufus, Dec 28, 2016
  5. simrick Win User
    simrick, Dec 28, 2016
  6. jeweloh Win User
    Thank you! I followed the instructions and have not seen it pop up again since then. I will come back if it shows up again!

jeweloh, Dec 30, 2016
  7. simrick Win User
    Cheers! *Thumbs

simrick, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

cmd window popping up with a message about BITSAdmin

1. cmd window popping up with a message about BITSAdmin - Similar Threads - cmd window popping

2. Cmd pop up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cmd pop up: Hi, This is Nishant on this side. I am facing an issue regarding the cmd pop-up. As I plug in my power cable to my laptop the cmd pop-ups and disappears immediately and this is happening for the past 2 or 3 weeks. Is there any kind of virus or malware making this problem or...
  3. Cmd pop up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cmd pop up: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] This pop up appears after fresh install and reboot should I be worried? I don't know what the command line is in the 2nd cmd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-pop-up/d24ee170-f6c4-46fa-9ddc-a07e2373477b
  4. CMD pop up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CMD pop up: Just recently CMD has popped up at start up. Flashes on for a few seconds, no message, its blank. I have tried all the suggestions on line, even stopping Microsoft services that seems to work but gets rid of on screen caps indication. Running Windows 10 on a Acer laptop....
  5. Bitsadmin pops up for just a second and vanishes.

Bitsadmin pops up for just a second and vanishes.: I manged to get a screenshot of it. Screenshot I have gone through and read one thread that looks as if I am having the exact problem as them, but I did not want to go off of someone else's problems even though they are very similar to mine. I have noticed that Superfly...
  6. cmd prompt pops up at first as bitsadmin then "windowsupdateservices"

cmd prompt pops up at first as bitsadmin then "windowsupdateservices": i dont know if this is a virus or not but sometimes a cmd prompt pops up as bitsadmin at the first like 1-3 secs then it becomes Windowsupdateservices and downloads some thing to my pc, i already hitmanpro my computer and all the things it downloaded was a threat, but even...
  7. Bitsadmin pops up randomly and immediately disappears.

Bitsadmin pops up randomly and immediately disappears.: Bitsadmin window pops up in every hour/50 minutes and immediately disappear which is very annoying. I've run KasperskyTotal Security and Malwarebytes but they have not found the problem. I made a screenshot from the problem. Any help would be appreciated. [img] 51063
  8. Bitsadmin pops up randomly and immediately disappears.

Bitsadmin pops up randomly and immediately disappears.: During the day a cmd window will pop up and immediately disappear without warning, kicking me out of fullscreen applications and being a general annoyance. I suspect something more sinister but Windows Defender, Malwarebytes and SuperAntiSpyware have failed to find the source...
  9. I have Bitsadmin pop ups but can't get Bitsadmin buster to do anything

in Windows 10 Support
    I have Bitsadmin pop ups but can't get Bitsadmin buster to do anything: So I have Bitsadmin pop ups as I've seen mentioned in a few threads here. Everything seems to come back to trying Hydranix's Bitsadmin buster first but I can't even get the first step to work. I download it and it asks me if I want to let it make changes to the computer. I...
  10. BitsAdmin popping up and AdwCleaner question

in Windows 10 Support
    BitsAdmin popping up and AdwCleaner question: Hello! I kind of just made an account after finding help about my bitsadmin popping up out of nowhere and ran into another problem, but alas that was an old conversation. I'd like help with that, but im guessing i need to start a new thread? (though i'm not sure how to lol)...