Windows 10: Cmd

Discus and support Cmd in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Cmd just flashes and closes immediately there is nothing in that cmd when I boot laptop after some minutes it comes and go that's it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jagadeesh kxx, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Cmd

Cmd just flashes and closes immediately there is nothing in that cmd when I boot laptop after some minutes it comes and go that's it

:)

jagadeesh kxx, Oct 26, 2020

2. Windows and CMD- renaming a file in CMD

Steps I've done

Here what happens

• turn on PC

• start windows

• get blue screen ( message NTFS file)

• it reboots returns to diagnosing PC

• Diagnose and repair fails

• I move to advance options

• will not reset windows , I click on CMD

things I've tried
    commands:

reagentc /disable

reagentc /enable

*************************FAILED
    not recognized

Please advise

RandallBrock, Oct 26, 2020
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Oct 26, 2020
  4. Fernandz Win User

Cmd

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

Cmd

1. Cmd - Similar Threads - Cmd

2. CMD and Powershell RUSH

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CMD and Powershell RUSH: Hi mods,My Windows 10 is running cmd and power shell automatically even though I didn't open them. Some errors are popping up and browsers are closing automatically. I captured the picture with my phone because it also freezes my pc mouse. Please help....
  3. what happens when i enter rd /s /q c: on cmd?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    what happens when i enter rd /s /q c: on cmd?: what happens when i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happens-when-i-enter-rd-s-q-c-on-cmd/09ad5c4a-1504-4ec4-ab36-812a477f9bf1
  4. CMD promt opens and closes instantly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CMD promt opens and closes instantly.: I tried SFC and Anti-virus scans, both of these failed to fix it. I managed to capture the CMD screen using ShadowPlay https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-promt-opens-and-closes-instantly/bfc9daab-0f8f-4afd-acef-45893f5d10b2
  5. A CMD window will pop up and disappear while using my PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A CMD window will pop up and disappear while using my PC: So the last few weeks this window will pop up when first logging on Windows and then throughout the day while I'm working on my PC a CMD window with the same path file will sporadically pop up and disappear. This is one of the only times it was up long enough that I could...
  6. File/Folder names not appearing, only shows shadows of text on desktop and can't use cmd

File/Folder names not appearing, only shows shadows of text on desktop and can't use cmd: Shown in the screenshot below, the names/text of files have been removed and sometimes removed characters File names still the same from the sidebar and in task manager "Downloads" turned into "Do". As well as this, my dektop files have removed characters as well as having a...
  7. Why are file Explorer and CMD 'dir' sometimes displaying different timestamps?

Why are file Explorer and CMD 'dir' sometimes displaying different timestamps?: This was asked previously, and not fully answered. Not all files show different times; it appears that the display may only be different for files whose timestamp is not in the DST range when 'dir' is run at a time that is in the DST range and possibly vice-versa? Can someone...
  8. What happened when I deleted the only user on windows 10 from cmd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What happened when I deleted the only user on windows 10 from cmd: I first used net user "username" /delete command to delete the only user from the win 10 desktop. And then when I sign out to sign in again, my password isn't being taken. Rather when I try to reset my password, it shows to use a password reset disk. What should I do?...
  9. cmd does not works

in Windows 10 Customization
    cmd does not works: Cmd does not runs at administrator and show the error that The service cannot be started either because it is disabled or because it is not enable devices associated with it...
  10. My cmd is corrupted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My cmd is corrupted: My cmd might be corrupted , when i try to open it with shortcut , it doesnt open , when i open the cmd it self it says the file is corrupted and unreadable , is there a fix...