Windows 10: Cmon Microsoft this is unacceptable

Discus and support Cmon Microsoft this is unacceptable in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Happens once every few weeks. Whole computer slowes down to the point my cursor freezes for a second submitted by /u/Aggressive_Pattern95... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Aggressive_Pattern95, Oct 15, 2022.

1. Cmon Microsoft this is unacceptable

Cmon Microsoft this is unacceptable 5L_iz8GD3CSp54ukxhM4JM0EddFpefpfTDt47GWjRkE.jpg

Happens once every few weeks. Whole computer slowes down to the point my cursor freezes for a second

submitted by /u/Aggressive_Pattern95
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Aggressive_Pattern95, Oct 15, 2022

2. Unacceptable to me

1. They don't need to know
    2. They can't even properly secure your info from criminals
    3. Why should they receive money for my info when I don't?

The test I always apply in these type of situations is to replace <Corporate Name> with <Government Agency>:
    1. "Sign in using your MS Live account."
    2. "Sign in using your Department of Homeland Security account."

As far as I'm concerned, if it is unacceptable for one sector to do something, then it is also unacceptable for the other sector to do it.

In the above example, it's unacceptable to me that I should have to inform either of those groups, when I want to use my PC. Fine, then don't use Windows 8.0, 8.1, or Windows 10. Switch to another operating system that meets your requirements. What's so hard about that?

alphanumeric, Oct 15, 2022
  3. Unacceptable to me

MS is using exactly the same scam that Download sites use.

The link related to using a Local account is in tiny print.
    I seem to recall that in W10 that link is on a different screen (confirmed by your earlier post):
    The first time I installed W10, I couldn't see how to avoid the MS log in scam, so I crashed the PC.
    I disconnected the Network and tried again, to see if that would provoke a more reasonable response (which it did).

1. They don't need to know
    2. They can't even properly secure your info from criminals
    3. Why should they receive money for my info when I don't?

The test I always apply in these type of situations is to replace <Corporate Name> with <Government Agency>:
    1. "Sign in using your MS Live account."
    2. "Sign in using your Department of Homeland Security account."

As far as I'm concerned, if it is unacceptable for one sector to do something, then it is also unacceptable for the other sector to do it.

In the above example, it's unacceptable to me that I should have to inform either of those groups, when I want to use my PC.

lehnerus2000, Oct 15, 2022
  4. Cmon Microsoft this is unacceptable

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 15, 2022
Thema:

Cmon Microsoft this is unacceptable

1. Cmon Microsoft this is unacceptable - Similar Threads - Cmon Microsoft unacceptable

2. Unacceptable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unacceptable: I was attempting to call about an issue with SCOOBE, specifically that it delayed urgent work. Then after attempting to call support you discontinue all phone-based support for "the customers benefit." Use of my computer has been interrupted by promotional activities, on a...
  3. Unacceptable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unacceptable: I was attempting to call about an issue with SCOOBE, specifically that it delayed urgent work. Then after attempting to call support you discontinue all phone-based support for "the customers benefit." Use of my computer has been interrupted by promotional activities, on a...
  4. Microsoft’s unacceptable policy. Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft’s unacceptable policy. Why?: Yesterday I was subjected to the Trojan hoax. It took me more than hour to recognize the scam which showed a degree of sophistication which included the name and ID of a Microsoft technician. I have done what I can to deal with this. But despite multiple efforts including a...
  5. Microsoft’s unacceptable policy. Why?

Microsoft’s unacceptable policy. Why?: Yesterday I was subjected to the Trojan hoax. It took me more than hour to recognize the scam which showed a degree of sophistication which included the name and ID of a Microsoft technician. I have done what I can to deal with this. But despite multiple efforts including a...
  6. Microsoft’s unacceptable policy. Why?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE - MICROSOFT RANSOMWARE WITH BITLOCKER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE - MICROSOFT RANSOMWARE WITH BITLOCKER: Hello, I recently purchased a laptop containing a Windows 11 OS. Just like always, I shut down the laptop and installed updates. AT NO POINT DID MICROSOFT WARN ME ABOUT BITLOCKER AND THE RECOVERY KEY.Come to find out on start up, I can't even log into my own computer. There...
  8. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE - MICROSOFT RANSOMWARE WITH BITLOCKER

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE - MICROSOFT RANSOMWARE WITH BITLOCKER: Hello, I recently purchased a laptop containing a Windows 11 OS. Just like always, I shut down the laptop and installed updates. AT NO POINT DID MICROSOFT WARN ME ABOUT BITLOCKER AND THE RECOVERY KEY.Come to find out on start up, I can't even log into my own computer. There...
  9. @ Microsoft - This is 100% unacceptable and you should be ashamed but probably are not..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    @ Microsoft - This is 100% unacceptable and you should be ashamed but probably are not..: To Microsoft: How can you release a game "Flight simulator 2020" thats designed for YOUR OWN OPERATING SYSTEM and have it crash all the time? Did you even bother to test this game for more than 5 min before bolting it to your game pass and asking everyone for $$? You...
  10. Microsoft Update Rebooting the Computer Without Permission is Unacceptable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Update Rebooting the Computer Without Permission is Unacceptable: Today when I was working on a project in my translation software, Windows 10 tried to reboot itself without my permission. A window was displayed saying that some applications are preventing the restart, which gave me the time to prevent the restart. But the application in...