Windows 10: C'mon Ms -- this is rediculous

Discus and support C'mon Ms -- this is rediculous in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi folks I don't know what games Ms are playing at but this is absolute Bovine Scatology. Centos web site -- (Centos is one of the most used server... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jimbo45, Sep 22, 2018.

1. jimbo45 Win User

C'mon Ms -- this is rediculous

Hi folks

I don't know what games Ms are playing at but this is absolute Bovine Scatology.

Centos web site -- (Centos is one of the most used server systems on the planet - based on Red Hat Enterprise server and supported by Red Hat itself) reported unsafe which is total nonsense.

I'm all in favour of sensible security - but throwing this up for a well known and easily checkable website for genuiness just makes me distrust the whole "security" systems of Ms.

From the Centos main site itself I need to get the latest iso

C'mon Ms -- this is rediculous [​IMG]

when I click on DVD then it throws up ?????

C'mon Ms -- this is rediculous [​IMG]

(tried same thing on Linux box --no probs !!).

cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Sep 22, 2018
  2. Error 404 Win User

Downloaded MS Visual C++, need help/pointers

I think I'll try out a much simpler compiler, Visual Studio C++ 2008 is a little overwhelming for me atm. I'll learn the C++ language first, then see how I can make use of MS Studio.
    Anyone got any suggestions?

Error 404, Sep 22, 2018
  3. trt740 Win User
    Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Sep 22, 2018
  4. C'mon Ms -- this is rediculous

Microsoft Visual 2017 C++ msi wont install.

Hi,

Software conflicts are one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. Based on the error message you provided, an older version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 is blocking the installation. We suggest uninstalling Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 from the control
    panel before trying to install the new MS Visual 2017. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Programs, then click Programs and Features.
    • Locate Microsoft Visual 2017 C++, then click Uninstall.
    After uninstalling the program, try to install Microsoft Visual 2017 C++ again.

Get back to us with the outcome so we can help you further.

Martin Bar, Sep 22, 2018
Thema:

C'mon Ms -- this is rediculous

1. C'mon Ms -- this is rediculous - Similar Threads - C'mon rediculous

2. windows search...c'mon man

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows search...c'mon man: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/FalseAgent [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/np3tfa/windows_searchcmon_man/
  3. C'mon Audio / Video converters and Corporate greed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    C'mon Audio / Video converters and Corporate greed: Hi folks We get so many offers of Video / Audio format converters --but NONE but ABSOLUTELY NONE (Caps intended) of the Free ones ever offer an option to make an AUDIO CD and save it to any sort of image file. They all want you to burn to a "physical CD". If they can burn...
  4. C'mon Windows Networking - I want IP's of all machines on LAN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C'mon Windows Networking - I want IP's of all machines on LAN: Hi folks Surely the network display command should do better than this How do I get IP addresses of everything connected to LAN in windows. This doesn't do it. [img] The most obvious command isn't any better than just browsing network in File exporer -- I can't believe...
  5. C'mon Hollywood --let us rip old DVD's on to convenient HDD's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C'mon Hollywood --let us rip old DVD's on to convenient HDD's: Hi there The old Hollywood Dinosaurs are at it again -- Now they are having a go at SLYSOFT based in Antigua to get them to stop supplying the popular DVD / BLU Ray ripping software. Hollywood Escalates Case to International Incident - TorrentFreak I'm sure loads of...
  6. C'mon Ms let XP users upgrade too W10 could be the REAL XP killer

in Windows 10 Support
    C'mon Ms let XP users upgrade too W10 could be the REAL XP killer: Hi there XP is STILL being run on quite a lot of computers - and the longer this goes on the security risks will get bigger. Ms has given so much away now why don't they just go that little bit extra and allow XP users to update -- They could easily do it by validating...