Windows 10: C'mon Windows Networking - I want IP's of all machines on LAN

Discus and support C'mon Windows Networking - I want IP's of all machines on LAN in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi folks Surely the network display command should do better than this How do I get IP addresses of everything connected to LAN in windows. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jimbo45, Feb 16, 2020.

1. jimbo45 Win User

C'mon Windows Networking - I want IP's of all machines on LAN

Hi folks

Surely the network display command should do better than this

How do I get IP addresses of everything connected to LAN in windows. This doesn't do it.

C'mon Windows Networking - I want IP's of all machines on LAN [​IMG]

The most obvious command isn't any better than just browsing network in File exporer -- I can't believe sysadmins on a Windows network haven't got the means to identify IP addresses of each machine on their LANS.

This might be a silly question - but I'm not a network guru and certainly not a Windows expert by any manner of means --however this sort of stuff should really be available easilly --maybe my English is getting rusty but doesn't the word ALL imply everything there is to know about the subject. !!!! So why is the IP address not shown !!!!!!

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Feb 16, 2020
  2. richnich Win User

Network Map not showing all network machines

I have just upgraded 4 W7 machines to W10 to add to our 8 pc LAN. On checking the network map only the same 3 of the 8 are showing. I have pinged with IP and name and obtained a result, also checked advanced sharing settings and all correct and same as existing machines. The network is set to private. Any suggestions how I can get these machines to show the full network map

richnich, Feb 16, 2020
  3. Networking Issue Vista/XP

Sounds like a local (LAN) IP address conflict somewhere. Have you turned on DHCP on your router? Are all your computers DHCP clients (automatic IP address)?
    • When it's working check the IP address of each device.
    • When it's NOT working check the IP address of each device.
    • Are there any other devices on your network? Does your router have a network address database? Can you see ALL devices that are attached to the router? If so, list them and their IP addresses.
    Report back

lemonadesoda, Feb 16, 2020
  4. coachjake Win User

LAN and C Drive Access

I have two Windows 10 laptops connected via a switch. They are part of a LAN network with static IP addresses. If both computers are connected to the internet, both computers can access each others C Drives. If they are both off the internet, they can
    both access each others C Drives. If one is on the internet, and the other off the internet .... the second computer cannot be accessed from the first. What setting need to be adjusted. Neither machine has a firewall up, and I guarantee that all the advanced
    sharing settings are correct.

coachjake, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

1. C'mon Windows Networking - I want IP's of all machines on LAN - Similar Threads - C'mon Networking IP's

2. Networking LAN Issue "Ethernet does'nt have valid ip configuration"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Networking LAN Issue "Ethernet does'nt have valid ip configuration": I have an Tplink AX1500, it is IPV6 capable. Been working 3 years My Desktop PC is :IntelR CoreTM i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz 2.67 GHz 32.0 GBSo I purchased a CAT6 cable and connected it to my router. I couldn't access the internet.So I went into Tether, the app provided by Tplink....
  3. Networking LAN Issue "Ethernet does'nt have valid ip configuration"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Networking LAN Issue "Ethernet does'nt have valid ip configuration": I have an Tplink AX1500, it is IPV6 capable. Been working 3 years My Desktop PC is :IntelR CoreTM i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz 2.67 GHz 32.0 GBSo I purchased a CAT6 cable and connected it to my router. I couldn't access the internet.So I went into Tether, the app provided by Tplink....
  4. Networking LAN Issue "Ethernet does'nt have valid ip configuration"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Unable to ping a machine on a Windows home LAN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to ping a machine on a Windows home LAN: We have a new Windows 11 Home pc. We have a computer on the same subnet where we share files. Windows firewall has been turned off on both machines. The subnet is 192.168.1.x / 24. We can ping 192.168.1.110 from the two computers 192.1638.1.75 and 192.168.1.159 can both ping...
  6. windows search...c'mon man

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows search...c'mon man: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/FalseAgent [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/np3tfa/windows_searchcmon_man/
  7. i want to extend my network to other system via LAN connection

i want to extend my network to other system via LAN connection: Hi, I want to use my laptop as a extender to connect network in other system but not able to connect the internet. Earlier it was working fine but after somedays its not working. please give me some suggestion how I resolve it.Urgent!!!!...
  8. C'mon Ms -- this is rediculous

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    C'mon Ms -- this is rediculous: Hi folks I don't know what games Ms are playing at but this is absolute Bovine Scatology. Centos web site -- (Centos is one of the most used server systems on the planet - based on Red Hat Enterprise server and supported by Red Hat itself) reported unsafe which is total...
  9. Lan network

Lan network: How can I make Windows 10 to make automatic IP adress for my Lan network so it will stay https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/lan-network/77038a8c-38c9-4d0b-a151-ed10442803e9
  10. Network Map not showing all network machines

Network Map not showing all network machines: I have just upgraded 4 W7 machines to W10 to add to our 8 pc LAN. On checking the network map only the same 3 of the 8 are showing. I have pinged with IP and name and obtained a result, also checked advanced sharing settings and all correct and same as existing machines. The...