Windows 10: CNN selected video doesn't load

Discus and support CNN selected video doesn't load in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use Chrome on both my workstation PC and on my MS Surface Pro. CNN videos do NOT load, as selected, on the Surface Pro but they load fine on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DT33160, Sep 27, 2022.

1. DT33160 Win User

CNN selected video doesn't load

I use Chrome on both my workstation PC and on my MS Surface Pro. CNN videos do NOT load, as selected, on the Surface Pro but they load fine on the workstation PC. When I select a video to watch while working on the Surface Pro, the selected video does not load. However, if I click on the next available video, viola. That will load. I can then go back and click on the originally selected video and it will load.I know this has been a problem for many people. I have looked in the forum and read the answers. They are useless. It is not the browser. If that were the case the videos would n

:)

DT33160, Sep 27, 2022
  2. JustKimwv Win User

CNN video won't load

After this last Windows 10 update, videos won't load on CNN. I usually don't care for video if there is text. However, I really, really need to see cute puppies running around the Georgia aquarium.

It would be helpful to dumb down the changes updates make for those of us who aren't computer savvy. It took me 30 minutes to get Bluetooth speaker connected to my lap top. And, I have no idea how that happened.

Thanks

JustKimwv, Sep 27, 2022
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

CNN selected video doesn't load [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 27, 2022
  4. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Sep 27, 2022
Thema:

1. CNN selected video doesn't load - Similar Threads - CNN selected video

2. CNN selected video doesn't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CNN selected video doesn't load: I use Chrome on both my workstation PC and on my MS Surface Pro. CNN videos do NOT load, as selected, on the Surface Pro but they load fine on the workstation PC. When I select a video to watch while working on the Surface Pro, the selected video does not load. However, if I...
  3. CNN selected video doesn't load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CNN selected video doesn't load: I use Chrome on both my workstation PC and on my MS Surface Pro. CNN videos do NOT load, as selected, on the Surface Pro but they load fine on the workstation PC. When I select a video to watch while working on the Surface Pro, the selected video does not load. However, if I...
  4. remove CNN from Microsoft news

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remove CNN from Microsoft news: CNN continues to come up on my Microsoft news, even after I try and hide the publisher. Is there a way to permanently delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-cnn-from-microsoft-news/91d36c11-ec50-4741-8d06-3ac3b2b32a72
  5. Boot menu selection doesn't load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot menu selection doesn't load: Before I put my old PC into the closet for storage, I did a clean install of Win10 from a USB which contained the Media Creation info. It went well. Must have set up a password and filled in the security questions that it requested. Upon returning to this PC some 6 months...
  6. videos not loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    videos not loading: news videos don't load; simply get a loading icon endlessly... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-not-loading/0101e0af-1b07-4a56-bb89-4b6d9f970517
  7. Camara App - Video Selection

Camara App - Video Selection: When I try to record a video of myself with my webcam it freezes. It will take photos but not videos. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camara-app-video-selection/0cd1a863-3c9f-42e2-8f57-6fd40cf34b1c
  8. CNN video won't load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CNN video won't load: After this last Windows 10 update, videos won't load on CNN. I usually don't care for video if there is text. However, I really, really need to see cute puppies running around the Georgia aquarium. It would be helpful to dumb down the changes updates make for those of us...
  9. Cannot see closed captioning in CNN videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot see closed captioning in CNN videos: I can see Closed Captioning on all YouTube videos except for CNN videos. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/cannot-see-closed-captioning-in-cnn-videos/03903add-a60a-40eb-b5fa-dfe05785faaa
  10. CNN app for Windows is dead

CNN app for Windows is dead: Used to use it quite often. Noticed it has been dead for about a week or so then started searching to see what's going on. This is what I found: http://www.windowscentral.com/cnn-re...ne-app-july-18 Another app gone from the already pathetic Windows Store... 56968