Windows 10: CNTL+C Causing Caps Lock Toggles?

Discus and support CNTL+C Causing Caps Lock Toggles? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a user that says pressing CNTL+C on his keyboard causes his Caps Lock to toggle. He's tried 3 different keyboards for his desktop computer, so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by agfreesafety, Jun 22, 2022.

1. CNTL+C Causing Caps Lock Toggles?

I have a user that says pressing CNTL+C on his keyboard causes his Caps Lock to toggle. He's tried 3 different keyboards for his desktop computer, so apparently this isn't a hardware issue.When I RDP into the computer as myself, I don't experience the issue. His computer has been rebooted since he started reporting this issue. Any idea on what I can do to remediate this issue?

:)

agfreesafety, Jun 22, 2022
Thema:

CNTL+C Causing Caps Lock Toggles?

1. CNTL+C Causing Caps Lock Toggles? - Similar Threads - CNTL+C Causing Caps

2. turn off on screen indicators for caps, num and scroll lock toggling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    turn off on screen indicators for caps, num and scroll lock toggling: I can't turn off the on screen pop up indicator for the caps lock and othersI have tried searching myself but they're outdated and I can't find the setting parts they mentionit is a self built PC so any advice relating to Lenovo is uselessI particularly want this setting...
  3. turn off on screen indicators for caps, num and scroll lock toggling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    turn off on screen indicators for caps, num and scroll lock toggling: I can't turn off the on screen pop up indicator for the caps lock and othersI have tried searching myself but they're outdated and I can't find the setting parts they mentionit is a self built PC so any advice relating to Lenovo is uselessI particularly want this setting...
  4. turn off on screen indicators for caps, num and scroll lock toggling

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. CNTL+C Causing Caps Lock Toggles?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CNTL+C Causing Caps Lock Toggles?: I have a user that says pressing CNTL+C on his keyboard causes his Caps Lock to toggle. He's tried 3 different keyboards for his desktop computer, so apparently this isn't a hardware issue.When I RDP into the computer as myself, I don't experience the issue. His computer has...
  6. CNTL+C Causing Caps Lock Toggles?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CNTL+C Causing Caps Lock Toggles?: I have a user that says pressing CNTL+C on his keyboard causes his Caps Lock to toggle. He's tried 3 different keyboards for his desktop computer, so apparently this isn't a hardware issue.When I RDP into the computer as myself, I don't experience the issue. His computer has...
  7. Caps lock can only be toggled by shift

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Caps lock can only be toggled by shift: As the title says, the Caps lock light turns on and off, but only pressing shift actually changes whether it's on or off. Tried changing the setting in advanced key settings and it did not work. submitted by /u/MrBoo843 [link] [comments]...
  8. Dark mode & Toggle Keys - Play a sound when Caps, Num Scroll Lock are pressed - Causing...

Dark mode & Toggle Keys - Play a sound when Caps, Num Scroll Lock are pressed - Causing...: On my Windows 10 Pro 1909, I have turned on the setting - 'Toggle Keys' - 'Play a sound whenever you press Caps Lock, Num Lock, or Scroll Lock' causes BOTH desktop background IMAGE and any APP windows to momentarily flash INVERSE video colors for one (1) second, then...
  9. Caps lock

Caps lock: My new keyboard does not have an LED to indicate caps lock and nothing on the screen shows the status. How can I get a notification on the screen to show caps lock status? I don't have sound turned on because I don't want to disturb my disabled wife....
  10. Caps Lock ONLY Toggles On/Off By Pressing Shift Key While Pressing Caps Lock.

Caps Lock ONLY Toggles On/Off By Pressing Shift Key While Pressing Caps Lock.: So for whatever reason, my caps lock can only be turned on and off while I'm pressing the shift (or ctrl) key along with the caps lock key. If someone could help me figure out how to make it so I can turn caps lock on and off just by pressing the caps lock key without needing...