Windows 10: Co-creator feature missing in Microsoft Paint

Discus and support Co-creator feature missing in Microsoft Paint in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I got a huge problem, I am currently running Windows 11 23H2 build 22631.2792 latest update, but I still didn't get the Co-creator feature in Paint... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Brinta 22, Dec 8, 2023.

1. Brinta 22 Win User

Co-creator feature missing in Microsoft Paint

Hi, I got a huge problem, I am currently running Windows 11 23H2 build 22631.2792 latest update, but I still didn't get the Co-creator feature in Paint even I have updated to 2310.42.0, can anyone help me about that?

:)

Brinta 22, Dec 8, 2023
Thema:

Co-creator feature missing in Microsoft Paint

1. Co-creator feature missing in Microsoft Paint - Similar Threads - creator feature missing

2. Co-creator feature missing in Microsoft Paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Co-creator feature missing in Microsoft Paint: Hi, I got a huge problem, I am currently running Windows 11 23H2 build 22631.2792 latest update, but I still didn't get the Co-creator feature in Paint even I have updated to 2310.42.0, can anyone help me about that?...
  3. Microsoft Paint is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Paint is missing: Microsoft Paint is missing any ideas why? Also, it's not located in "C:\WINDOWS\System32" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-paint-is-missing/e0cb48aa-2338-4bce-ab07-62dd91c1728d
  4. Microsoft Paint is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Paint is missing: Microsoft Paint is missing any ideas why? Also, it's not located in "C:\WINDOWS\System32" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-paint-is-missing/e0cb48aa-2338-4bce-ab07-62dd91c1728d
  5. Microsoft Store missing in Apps & Feature

Microsoft Store missing in Apps & Feature: Hi community, recently I couldn't open Microsoft Store all of a sudden. I just wanted to check out the Windows version of the Minecraft Launcher provided in the store. The app icon is still in my "Start" menu as the screenshot below.But clicking it does nothing, and the...
  6. Microsoft Store missing in Apps & Feature

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store missing in Apps & Feature: Hi community, recently I couldn't open Microsoft Store all of a sudden. I just wanted to check out the Windows version of the Minecraft Launcher provided in the store. The app icon is still in my "Start" menu as the screenshot below.But clicking it does nothing, and the...
  7. Microsoft Store missing in Apps & Feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Fresh Paint missing feature.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Fresh Paint missing feature.: Missing inspire us feature in ms paint. Why? This is an update? But why they removed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-paint-missing-feature/9aa8dd57-91ae-4793-8128-02c9927593d6"
  9. Microsoft Solitare Co;;ection

Microsoft Solitare Co;;ection: Am on #20 of today's Klondike Adventure. have gotten it to where the "Solve" button came on. No matter what I do it would go to 114 points and say "No More Moves." Did it twice in under 3 minutes. But could not get past 114 points when was auto completing....
  10. Microsoft Is Updating Paint With New Features And Refreshed Interface

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Is Updating Paint With New Features And Refreshed Interface: The Paint app that ships with Windows is nearly as old as Windows itself and thanks to the leak of a new video, Microsoft is about to give the app its largest update in its history. As you can see from the video below, the user interface is being updated and there will be new...