Windows 10: Co-creator feature missing in Microsoft Paint

Discus and support Co-creator feature missing in Microsoft Paint in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I got a huge problem, I am currently running Windows 11 23H2 build 22631.2792 latest update, but I still didn't get the Co-creator feature in Paint... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Brinta 22, Dec 8, 2023.

1. Brinta 22 Win User

Co-creator feature missing in Microsoft Paint

Hi, I got a huge problem, I am currently running Windows 11 23H2 build 22631.2792 latest update, but I still didn't get the Co-creator feature in Paint even I have updated to 2310.42.0, can anyone help me about that?

:)

Brinta 22, Dec 8, 2023

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Dec 8, 2023
  3. Paola Gar Win User
    Microsoft Paint features

Hi,

For us to better assist you with converting your pictures using Microsoft Paint app, please provide the following information:

• What is the current build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Just to clarify, which Microsoft Paint are you using? Is it the built-in Paint app or Paint 3D?
    • You've mentioned that you're not able to convert your pictures, are you getting any error messages or error codes? If yes, send us a screenshot.
    • When did you start experiencing this issue? Were there any changes made or Windows update that was recently installed on your device prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Paola Gar, Dec 8, 2023
  4. Co-creator feature missing in Microsoft Paint

MS Paint not working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to use Microsoft Paint on your PC. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed on the PC? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?

In this scenario, we would suggest you to check if you are able to launch Microsoft Paint from System32 folder.

1. Press Windows + E key to open
      File/Windows Explorer

2. Navigate to C:\Windows\System32
    3. Double click on mspaint.exe
    4. If you are able to launch then Pin to Taskbar and
      create a shortcut.

If the issue persists then try these steps.

Step 1: Run DISM & SFC scan

We would also suggest you to run the DISM & SFC Scan tool to check if you are able to launch MS Paint, refer this article:
    System File Checker.

Step 2: Reinstall Microsoft Paint app.

1. Press Windows + I key to open
      Settings
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & features
      from left pane.
    3. Click on Optional features and select
      Microsoft Paint from the list.
    4. Click on Uninstall. Close
      Settings
      and restart the PC.
    5. Now perform step 1 and 2.
    6. Click on Optional features and click
      Add a feature.
    7. Check the box beside Microsoft Paint and click on
      Install.

Let us know the results. If the issue persists, we will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 8, 2023
Thema:

Co-creator feature missing in Microsoft Paint

1. Co-creator feature missing in Microsoft Paint - Similar Threads - creator feature missing

2. Co-creator feature missing in Microsoft Paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Co-creator feature missing in Microsoft Paint: Hi, I got a huge problem, I am currently running Windows 11 23H2 build 22631.2792 latest update, but I still didn't get the Co-creator feature in Paint even I have updated to 2310.42.0, can anyone help me about that?...
  3. Microsoft Paint is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Paint is missing: Microsoft Paint is missing any ideas why? Also, it's not located in "C:\WINDOWS\System32" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-paint-is-missing/e0cb48aa-2338-4bce-ab07-62dd91c1728d
  4. Microsoft Paint is missing

Microsoft Paint is missing: Microsoft Paint is missing any ideas why? Also, it's not located in "C:\WINDOWS\System32" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-paint-is-missing/e0cb48aa-2338-4bce-ab07-62dd91c1728d
  5. Microsoft Store missing in Apps & Feature

Microsoft Store missing in Apps & Feature: Hi community, recently I couldn't open Microsoft Store all of a sudden. I just wanted to check out the Windows version of the Minecraft Launcher provided in the store. The app icon is still in my "Start" menu as the screenshot below.But clicking it does nothing, and the...
  6. Microsoft Store missing in Apps & Feature

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store missing in Apps & Feature: Hi community, recently I couldn't open Microsoft Store all of a sudden. I just wanted to check out the Windows version of the Minecraft Launcher provided in the store. The app icon is still in my "Start" menu as the screenshot below.But clicking it does nothing, and the...
  7. Microsoft Store missing in Apps & Feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Fresh Paint missing feature.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Fresh Paint missing feature.: Missing inspire us feature in ms paint. Why? This is an update? But why they removed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-paint-missing-feature/9aa8dd57-91ae-4793-8128-02c9927593d6"
  9. Microsoft Solitare Co;;ection

Microsoft Solitare Co;;ection: Am on #20 of today's Klondike Adventure. have gotten it to where the "Solve" button came on. No matter what I do it would go to 114 points and say "No More Moves." Did it twice in under 3 minutes. But could not get past 114 points when was auto completing....
  10. Microsoft Is Updating Paint With New Features And Refreshed Interface

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Is Updating Paint With New Features And Refreshed Interface: The Paint app that ships with Windows is nearly as old as Windows itself and thanks to the leak of a new video, Microsoft is about to give the app its largest update in its history. As you can see from the video below, the user interface is being updated and there will be new...