Windows 10: COA Keys

Discus and support COA Keys in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased 10 COA keys from a distributor, verified authenticity, and used a couple. None of these keys work now. Help as these were expensive.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KeithAllen54, Nov 20, 2019.

1. COA Keys

I purchased 10 COA keys from a distributor, verified authenticity, and used a couple. None of these keys work now. Help as these were expensive.

:)

KeithAllen54, Nov 20, 2019
  2. kenkickr Win User

COA and Reselling Computers

With the newer pre-SP2A OEM COA's it's pretty hard to take the key and use it on another system. Also with Dell's it seems lately about every other OS install we do on a Dell, we have to call M$ to activate it. Also some OEM COA's will not say OEM but will have HP, Compaq, etc where the OEM label is generally located.

kenkickr, Nov 20, 2019
  3. Andre Da Costa, Nov 20, 2019
  4. AsRock Win User

COA Keys

COA and Reselling Computers

With my DELL you cannot activate the lic on a different comp. i tried it and failed lol. And i believe that the lic is only for that comp unless there retail. IF retail versions you are required to remove OS of old comp before installing it on another.

COA lebel thats that MS sticker with key ?.. well that means it's OEM as far as i have seen..

AsRock, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

COA Keys

1. COA Keys - Similar Threads - COA Keys

2. Windows 10 Pro activation - COA sticker doesn't have product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro activation - COA sticker doesn't have product key: I'm trying to activate Windows 10 Pro on a refurbished HP Z420. There is what appears to be an authentic COA sticker on the top of the box. There is no indication of the usual 25-digit product key, but there is a 23 digit number along the top of one of the UPCs exhibiting a...
  3. Windows 10 Pro activation - COA sticker doesn't have product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro activation - COA sticker doesn't have product key: I'm trying to activate Windows 10 Pro on a refurbished HP Z420. There is what appears to be an authentic COA sticker on the top of the box. There is no indication of the usual 25-digit product key, but there is a 23 digit number along the top of one of the UPCs exhibiting a...
  4. Windows 10 Pro activation - COA sticker doesn't have product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What should I do when scratching the COA label does not reveal a product key for Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do when scratching the COA label does not reveal a product key for Windows 11...: I purchased Windows 11 Pro from Amazon.com Jan. 18, 2022 for $169 and installed it on my home built computer. After the installation it asked me to enter the Product Key which it said would be revealed by "Gently Scratching" the COA label. Scratching the COA label did not...
  6. What should I do when scratching the COA label does not reveal a product key for Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What should I do when scratching the COA label does not reveal a product key for Windows 11...: I purchased Windows 11 Pro from Amazon.com Jan. 18, 2022 for $169 and installed it on my home built computer. After the installation it asked me to enter the Product Key which it said would be revealed by "Gently Scratching" the COA label. Scratching the COA label did not...
  7. Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Windows 7 Pro Product Key from COA

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Windows 7 Pro Product Key from COA: Hello, I was able to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro using a unused Windows 7 Pro product key from a COA sticker off a refurbished computer. Would this have any legal impact? Is it breaking licensing? Does it have to be a retail license?...
  8. Windows 10 Pro COA & Key

Windows 10 Pro COA & Key: I have been purchasing Equus Nobilis Desktop computers for several years. Since the introduction of Windows 10 these computers do not come with a COA/Product Key on the Tower Case or with the Windows 10 DVD. I know manufacturers hold licensing agreements that assigned them...
  9. Windows 10 Pro COA or Product Key

Windows 10 Pro COA or Product Key: I purchased a laptop from a Microsoft Reseller. It has Windows 10 installed. I can find a 20 alpha numeric product key on the system page but there is no COA sticker anywhere on the unit. I want to upgrade the hard drive to a larger size but am afraid that the Windows 10...
  10. windows 10 activation key code COA

windows 10 activation key code COA: I upgraded my HP All-In-One computer From Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, but my cumputer was stolen from me in a burglary. Is there anyway for me to get my digital key code COA? Would I be able to install windows 10 on my current computer with that license key code? is there...