Windows 10: COA labels

Discus and support COA labels in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi. We are a workstation builder and always when we install an image of win10pro on a machine, we put a COA label on the housing. Now currently we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rein_Cadware, Oct 20, 2021.

1. COA labels

Hi. We are a workstation builder and always when we install an image of win10pro on a machine, we put a COA label on the housing. Now currently we purchased 10 win10pro licenses which are missing the red/rosa back-label, so we cannot get the label from the envelope which contains the CD without destroying it. Consequently, we cannot put the label on the housing. We have reported this to the point of purchase, but they replayed that there is nothing wrong withe the product key, so they cannot take the product back. From our view, we cannot use these. What to do?

:)

Rein_Cadware, Oct 20, 2021

2. OEM COA labels

Someone on eBay is offering COA labels for Windows 7. They are unbranded OEM labels but have never been used and are still on their protective backing and can be stuck to a computer if required. If we were to assume they've never been used, am I in breach
    of OEM licence to activate it on any computer model/brand? If so, is it ok to have more than 1 COA label on a computer?

Stephen Clark J, Oct 20, 2021
  3. JimWynne Win User
    OEM COA labels

Genuine Windows product keys are always sold with installation media.

JimWynne, Oct 20, 2021
  4. COA labels

COA label recovery

If 7 came preinstalled and the product key is erased/worn on the COA sticker:

You could use a torch and magnifying glass to attempt to read it.

Or take a photo of it and enlarge it on the screen.

Bill Smithers, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

COA labels

1. COA labels - Similar Threads - COA labels

2. I bought a Refurbished HP Laptop w/ WIN 10 PRO activated, but it has no COA, only a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a Refurbished HP Laptop w/ WIN 10 PRO activated, but it has no COA, only a...: It loads W/10 Pro, 22h2, which says it is activated, and yet it did not come with the required COA sticker, just recovery partition it seems, and ShowKeyPlus shows the Product I.D. and installed and OEM digital. However, MS says that a refurbished PC needs a COA AND orig....
  3. I bought a Refurbished HP Laptop w/ WIN 10 PRO activated, but it has no COA, only a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought a Refurbished HP Laptop w/ WIN 10 PRO activated, but it has no COA, only a...: It loads W/10 Pro, 22h2, which says it is activated, and yet it did not come with the required COA sticker, just recovery partition it seems, and ShowKeyPlus shows the Product I.D. and installed and OEM digital. However, MS says that a refurbished PC needs a COA AND orig....
  4. WIN7 HOME PREMIUM COA LABEL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIN7 HOME PREMIUM COA LABEL: WIN7 HOME PREMIUM COA LABEL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win7-home-premium-coa-label/1d1f4336-5668-47ad-9cd8-51e0563f832d
  5. WIN7 HOME PREMIUM COA LABEL

WIN7 HOME PREMIUM COA LABEL: WIN7 HOME PREMIUM COA LABEL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win7-home-premium-coa-label/1d1f4336-5668-47ad-9cd8-51e0563f832d
  6. What should I do when scratching the COA label does not reveal a product key for Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do when scratching the COA label does not reveal a product key for Windows 11...: I purchased Windows 11 Pro from Amazon.com Jan. 18, 2022 for $169 and installed it on my home built computer. After the installation it asked me to enter the Product Key which it said would be revealed by "Gently Scratching" the COA label. Scratching the COA label did not...
  7. What should I do when scratching the COA label does not reveal a product key for Windows 11...

What should I do when scratching the COA label does not reveal a product key for Windows 11...: I purchased Windows 11 Pro from Amazon.com Jan. 18, 2022 for $169 and installed it on my home built computer. After the installation it asked me to enter the Product Key which it said would be revealed by "Gently Scratching" the COA label. Scratching the COA label did not...
  8. COA labels

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    COA labels: Hi. We are a workstation builder and always when we install an image of win10pro on a machine, we put a COA label on the housing. Now currently we purchased 10 win10pro licenses which are missing the red/rosa back-label, so we cannot get the label from the envelope which...
  9. COA labels

COA labels: Hi. We are a workstation builder and always when we install an image of win10pro on a machine, we put a COA label on the housing. Now currently we purchased 10 win10pro licenses which are missing the red/rosa back-label, so we cannot get the label from the envelope which...
  10. Window COA Label

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Window COA Label: I bought Window from store in Thailand , and now wonder is this COA Lable is counterfeit or not? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-coa-label/1fa2ac8f-f4be-43ed-ad48-aed2979617c9"