Windows 10: Cocos2d-x Games for Windows apps in JavaScript. Contest.

Discus and support Cocos2d-x Games for Windows apps in JavaScript. Contest. in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Cocos, an open source, cross-platform game development toolset, can now leverage existing JavaScript to develop Windows apps using Cocos2d-x. Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Cocos2d-x Games for Windows apps in JavaScript. Contest.

Source: http://blogs.windows.com/buildingapp...chance-to-win/

:)

Brink, Apr 1, 2015
  2. Riasat Win User

Unable to reinstall/update apps. New apps install just fine.

Yeah, that's what I tried with Wikipedia app (the one that won app contest) when its update was stuck in this loop. Uninstalled and reinstalled from store.

Now that game has the same issue.

Riasat, Apr 1, 2015
  3. JohnnyC03 Win User
    Windows Phone 7 apps

Hi I have a question about windows phone 7 apps. Microsoft hosted a contest for app ideas and created the best ones out of it. The contest is now over and I am not knowledgeable enough to create my own app out of the phone developer tools. Is there
    a Microsoft site or affiliated coder that accepts app ideas or a place to send app ideas? Thanks for the help.

JohnnyC03, Apr 1, 2015
Thema:

Cocos2d-x Games for Windows apps in JavaScript. Contest.

1. Cocos2d-x Games for Windows apps in JavaScript. Contest. - Similar Threads - Cocos2d Games apps

2. game apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game apps: How do I get the game app site to download games? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-apps/ff17be3d-c232-425e-b2f7-eb9c4373f5ad
  3. MY GAME WON'T OPEN,SAYS AN EMBEDDED PAGE,GO TO JAVASCRIPT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MY GAME WON'T OPEN,SAYS AN EMBEDDED PAGE,GO TO JAVASCRIPT: HOW DO I FIX AN EMBEDDED PAGE SO MY GAME APP. WILL OPEN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-game-wont-opensays-an-embedded-pagego-to/3f079a35-4269-488c-aa2b-8badad86978e
  4. Help with JavaScript

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help with JavaScript: I have inserted the message I am getting. I havw windows 10. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-with-javascript/e45e1a71-3446-4dcb-a012-76ec189f93ef
  5. Apps and Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps and Games: Asphalt 8 just crashes after gameloft logo.... it was working well on my same pc last month but suddenly crashed now...ive done everything..ive installed new windows 10 reinstalled the game...updated to lastest directx version but it didnt work for me plz help me...ive also...
  6. JavaScript Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    JavaScript Not Working: I was using Google Chrome today to do my school work but when I went onto a Prezi, the page said that I needed to have JavaScript enabled but when I when to content settings, it already says that I have it enabled. I tried refreshing the page but it kept returning to what it...
  7. Learning JavaScript

Learning JavaScript: I have an idea for a script I'd like to write, but I know virtually nothing about JavaScript except that I would need to use that language for my application. I have some script writing background but I'm very rusty. Last time I did any scripting was in Bash for Linux over 10...
  8. Enabling JavaScript

Enabling JavaScript: Hi, I would like to enable JavaScript on my computer/Microsoft Edge browser/Google Chrome browser. How am I supposed to do it? What should I do if it is not possible to enable it? Thanks 23171
  9. Supercharging JavaScript performance with asm.js

in Windows 10 News
    Supercharging JavaScript performance with asm.js: In June we introduced preview support for asm.js, which is now supported by default in Microsoft Edge starting with Microsoft EdgeHTML 13.10532. With this change, Hosted Web Applications and the WebView in any Universal Windows Application can now benefit from asm-optimized...
  10. Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10: With Microsoft’s latest open source code contribution to the Cocos2d-x project [V3: Windows 10.0 Universal App (UWP) support by stammen · Pull Request #12107 · cocos2d/cocos2d-x], Microsoft has enabled Cocos2d-x to run on Windows 10 on the Universal Windows Platform. The...