Cocos2d-x Games for Windows apps in JavaScript. Contest.

Discus and support Cocos2d-x Games for Windows apps in JavaScript. Contest. in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Cocos, an open source, cross-platform game development toolset, can now leverage existing JavaScript to develop Windows apps using Cocos2d-x. Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source: http://blogs.windows.com/buildingapp...chance-to-win/

:)

Brink, Apr 2, 2015
  2. Riasat Win User

Unable to reinstall/update apps. New apps install just fine.

Yeah, that's what I tried with Wikipedia app (the one that won app contest) when its update was stuck in this loop. Uninstalled and reinstalled from store.

Now that game has the same issue.

Riasat, Apr 2, 2015
  3. JohnnyC03 Win User
    Windows Phone 7 apps

Hi I have a question about windows phone 7 apps. Microsoft hosted a contest for app ideas and created the best ones out of it. The contest is now over and I am not knowledgeable enough to create my own app out of the phone developer tools. Is there
    a Microsoft site or affiliated coder that accepts app ideas or a place to send app ideas? Thanks for the help.

JohnnyC03, Apr 2, 2015
Thema:

Cocos2d-x Games for Windows apps in JavaScript. Contest.

Cocos2d-x Games for Windows apps in JavaScript. Contest. - Similar Threads - Cocos2d Games apps

Forum Date

IE11 graphics slowed over time in online slot machine game

IE11 graphics slowed over time in online slot machine game: My Wife has been playing a web based slot machine game for months now on Internet Explorer 11 and the reels have seemingly slowed to the point it is near unplayable. The site is freeslots.com and if we go to that website in another browser, starting a new game all is normal....
Browsers and Email Today at 8:12 AM

Xbox 360 games on PC?

Xbox 360 games on PC?: I have an Xbox 360 with a bf3 disc from ages ago. I wanted to play it again, but I don’t think it’s worth spending money on. Is there any way I can play it on my PC from the Xbox/disc? thanks 112377
Windows 10 Gaming Saturday at 10:23 PM

Next Week on Xbox: New Games for June 19 - 22

Next Week on Xbox: New Games for June 19 - 22: Welcome to Next Week on Xbox, where we cover all the new games coming soon to Xbox One! Every week the team at Xbox aims to deliver quality gaming content for you to enjoy on your favorite gaming console. Read on below and click on each of the game profiles for pre-order...
Windows 10 News Saturday at 7:33 PM

BSOD when playing games (regarless of what game)

BSOD when playing games (regarless of what game): BSOD occurs when playing games only. Tested with 2 different games. Only occur during games (have left laptop on without BSOD). Ever since i did updates on windows 10 (within win10 updates), games started to just crash (exit without poping an error at all) and after that or...
Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging Thursday at 6:53 AM

BSOD When playing video games e.g. Overwatch, Dishonored 2

BSOD When playing video games e.g. Overwatch, Dishonored 2: I recently bought a Powerspec G710. It was used and I performed a clean install. I've been getting several BSOD this week and they are usually different. I performed a second clean install but I keep getting BSOD. DESKTOP-O670QKJ-Wed_06_13_2018_202119_06.zip Some of the...
Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging Thursday at 2:42 AM

E3 2018: Six New Lenovo gaming PCs running Windows 10

E3 2018: Six New Lenovo gaming PCs running Windows 10: This week at E3, Lenovo announced six new gaming devices powered by Windows 10 that arrive with simple, built-in Mixer streaming for low-latency, interactive moments for viewers and streamers to engage with other gamers, plus the latest in gaming technology from Intel and...
Windows 10 News Wednesday at 6:43 PM

Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10

Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10: With Microsoft’s latest open source code contribution to the Cocos2d-x project [V3: Windows 10.0 Universal App (UWP) support by stammen · Pull Request #12107 · cocos2d/cocos2d-x], Microsoft has enabled Cocos2d-x to run on Windows 10 on the Universal Windows Platform. The...
Windows 10 News Jun 15, 2015
Cocos2d-x Games for Windows apps in JavaScript. Contest. solved