Cocos2d-x Games for Windows apps in JavaScript. Contest.

Discus and support Cocos2d-x Games for Windows apps in JavaScript. Contest. in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Cocos, an open source, cross-platform game development toolset, can now leverage existing JavaScript to develop Windows apps using Cocos2d-x. Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source: http://blogs.windows.com/buildingapp...chance-to-win/

:)

Brink, Apr 1, 2015
  2. Riasat Win User

Unable to reinstall/update apps. New apps install just fine.

Yeah, that's what I tried with Wikipedia app (the one that won app contest) when its update was stuck in this loop. Uninstalled and reinstalled from store.

Now that game has the same issue.

Riasat, Apr 1, 2015
  3. JohnnyC03 Win User
    Windows Phone 7 apps

Hi I have a question about windows phone 7 apps. Microsoft hosted a contest for app ideas and created the best ones out of it. The contest is now over and I am not knowledgeable enough to create my own app out of the phone developer tools. Is there
    a Microsoft site or affiliated coder that accepts app ideas or a place to send app ideas? Thanks for the help.

JohnnyC03, Apr 1, 2015
Thema:

1. Cocos2d-x Games for Windows apps in JavaScript. Contest. - Similar Threads - Cocos2d Games apps

2. Notebook HP Zbook 17G2 / WINDOWS 10 / Volume Icon /

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Notebook HP Zbook 17G2 / WINDOWS 10 / Volume Icon /: When I click the volume icon my screen freezes. Is there a solution for my problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/notebook-hp-zbook-17g2-windows-10-volume-icon/b4687dda-0e95-4028-9388-863bdfefb9f7
  3. Steelseries Apex 100 usb gaming keyboard not recognized after Windows 10 update

Steelseries Apex 100 usb gaming keyboard not recognized after Windows 10 update: Steelseries Apex 100 usb gaming keyboard not recognized after Windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/steelseries-apex-100-usb-gaming-keyboard-not/48276ac3-2e9a-499e-97cd-a130a3f28761
  4. after a fresh start from windows defender my pc became slower

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    after a fresh start from windows defender my pc became slower: after I did a fresh start yesterday from windows defender my pc became slower install went well but when I open Microsoft store it become very slow like there is blue dots circling the store take to much time to open same thing for everything that has to do with my account...
  5. Microsoft pushing out the folder protection feature to its Windows 10 OneDrive app

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft pushing out the folder protection feature to its Windows 10 OneDrive app: Microsoft had earlier announced that it is working on a folder protection feature for its OneDrive app for Windows 10 PCs which will help the users to backup important documents, pictures and desktop folders to the OneDrive app. The feature called as “Folder protection...
  6. I am repeatedly getting pop up as 'windows can't find...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am repeatedly getting pop up as 'windows can't find...: Hello, I am repeatedly getting pop up as 'windows can't find C:\Users\Raghu\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\htguftbr\jcwufsbj.exe' whenever I connect the charger and it keeps popping up afterward....
  7. screen goes black and glitches my games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen goes black and glitches my games: so after a month of dealing with this problem i am puting up my own question problem: my screens go black and after 2 seconds my screens come back but my game's like Garry's Mod go completely white and i can still play but i cant see anything so i have to restart my game...
  8. Windows 10, displaying on an external monitor from laptop

Windows 10, displaying on an external monitor from laptop: I have a TV connected to my laptop via an HDMI cable, wanting to show a PowerPoint presentation. At one point it was working, but now only the laptop's "desktop" shows up on the TV screen, nothing else that I am doing on the computer (PowerPoint or otherwise). Any idea why?...
  9. Windows snapping leaving gap and white bar

Windows snapping leaving gap and white bar: When I snap a window by hitting it at the top of the screen it will maximize but if I do it again it will leave a gap and a white bar. Also the window is lower than it should be Help? Thanks :)[ATTACH]...
  10. I cant login into windows

I cant login into windows: Hello, recently i cant login into windows i insert the right password, but it says its incorrect and that i can reset it at account.live.com/password/reset I reset my password several times but still cant login using the right password everytime I tried to open command...