Windows 10: CoCreator removed from MS Paint ?

Discus and support CoCreator removed from MS Paint ? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Did MS remove CoCreator from Winn11 ?I just urchased Copilot PC and coCreator is no more available... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Vassil Vassilev2, Jun 22, 2024.

1. CoCreator removed from MS Paint ?

Did MS remove CoCreator from Winn11 ?I just urchased Copilot PC and coCreator is no more available

:)

Vassil Vassilev2, Jun 22, 2024

2. how to disable cocreator in microsoft paint

Hello!

We are looking to DISABLE the "CoCreator" feature within MS Paint for our Enterprise users. We don't allow personal Microsoft sign-ins and would like to not advertise this as an option.

Thanks,

Is there an option to disable this through Intune or is it only through Group Policy?

Opeyemi Ow, Jun 22, 2024
  3. How to completely remove CoCreator?

I use the Paint app a lot, and never once have I seen Cocreator do anything at all ... because I never tap on the icon. If you never launch Cocreator, it doesn't do anything. I don't understand why people feel like they have to rip something out of their operating system just because they don't like to see it. There is no supported method for removing Cocreator.

I presume you're a serious artist. In that case, there are much more capable apps that would serve you better. I realize that Paint is free ... but so is Paint.net and it has tools that are way over my head that you would probably enjoy. (I use it for simple things.)

Chien Sage, Jun 22, 2024
  4. CoCreator removed from MS Paint ?

how to disable cocreator in microsoft paint

Hello!

We are looking to DISABLE the "CoCreator" feature within MS Paint for our Enterprise users. We don't allow personal Microsoft sign-ins and would like to not advertise this as an option.

Thanks,

can it be disabled through Intune or is it only through Group Policy?

[Moderator note: moved from Office to Windows]

Opeyemi Ow, Jun 22, 2024
Thema:

CoCreator removed from MS Paint ?

1. CoCreator removed from MS Paint ? - Similar Threads - CoCreator removed Paint

2. CoCreator removed from MS Paint ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CoCreator removed from MS Paint ?: Did MS remove CoCreator from Winn11 ?I just urchased Copilot PC and coCreator is no more available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cocreator-removed-from-ms-paint/cca4288b-d202-4e4f-a6c4-f79f0a514848
  3. How to completely remove CoCreator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to completely remove CoCreator?: I'm an artist, and I DO NOT support AI art. How can I disable the AI tool from Paint completely? Also, how can I set privacy settings to ensure CoCreator does NOT take my work I might do/edit in Paint as samples to create more AI art?...
  4. How to completely remove CoCreator?

How to completely remove CoCreator?: I'm an artist, and I DO NOT support AI art. How can I disable the AI tool from Paint completely? Also, how can I set privacy settings to ensure CoCreator does NOT take my work I might do/edit in Paint as samples to create more AI art?...
  5. how to disable cocreator in microsoft paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to disable cocreator in microsoft paint: Hello! We are looking to DISABLE the "CoCreator" feature within MS Paint for our Enterprise users. We don't allow personal Microsoft sign-ins and would like to not advertise this as an option. Thanks,Is there an option to disable this through Intune or is it only through...
  6. how to disable cocreator in microsoft paint

how to disable cocreator in microsoft paint: Hello! We are looking to DISABLE the "CoCreator" feature within MS Paint for our Enterprise users. We don't allow personal Microsoft sign-ins and would like to not advertise this as an option. Thanks,Is there an option to disable this through Intune or is it only through...
  7. how to disable cocreator in microsoft paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to disable cocreator in microsoft paint: Hello! We are looking to DISABLE the "CoCreator" feature within MS Paint for our Enterprise users. We don't allow personal Microsoft sign-ins and would like to not advertise this as an option. Thanks,can it be disabled through Intune or is it only through Group...
  8. how to disable cocreator in microsoft paint

how to disable cocreator in microsoft paint: Hello! We are looking to DISABLE the "CoCreator" feature within MS Paint for our Enterprise users. We don't allow personal Microsoft sign-ins and would like to not advertise this as an option. Thanks,can it be disabled through Intune or is it only through Group...
  9. Microsoft Paint Cocreator credits

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Paint Cocreator credits: A new feature in Paint allows you to neurogenerate images using Cocreator. You are given 50 credits for this, which can be spent on 50 images. And I spent it all. And it seemed to me that this function would no longer work. But a few days later I got 10 more credits. So how...
  10. Microsoft Paint Cocreator credits

Microsoft Paint Cocreator credits: A new feature in Paint allows you to neurogenerate images using Cocreator. You are given 50 credits for this, which can be spent on 50 images. And I spent it all. And it seemed to me that this function would no longer work. But a few days later I got 10 more credits. So how...