Windows 10: COD ADvanced Warefare works great on 10

Discus and support COD ADvanced Warefare works great on 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It works better on 10 than 7. This is one reason I went to Windows 10. So does Ghosts and MW3 4948 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gary, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Gary Win User

COD ADvanced Warefare works great on 10

It works better on 10 than 7. This is one reason I went to Windows 10. So does Ghosts and MW3

:)

2. Call of Duty Deluxe Edition

hello BossDweeb

I tried all the various ways of getting COD to work, to no avail.

Thank you for all your assistance and info, I appreciate it.

The only other alternative is to re-purchase COD on Humble.

My question is will that copy work on windows 10 or have MS also blocked that with their malware?

It was definitely after a MS download that COD stopped working, however I cannot find the download.

I must admit it is very annoying as I love COD.

Kind Regards

Charlie

CharlesFlanagan, Mar 25, 2015
  3. Stuttering on my laptop

So I'm playing CS:GO, not a very demanding game (i get about 100 fps constantly) and since upgrading to windows 10 I have beeen experiencing horrible stuttering when the laptop is plugged in, however, if it is plugged in and fully charged, the game works
    normally. When it is not plugged in, the game has no stutter, but the fps drops to 30-40, so I want to play while plugged. I have tested it to see if it is a CS:GO problem, but other games as BF4 and CoD: Advanced Warfare are stuttering as well. Fraps counts
    the framerate normally, showing no drops. I know that laptops are not powerful and might lag, but Windows 8 used to work very good, no stutter at all. Windows 10 is great, but seeing this bug, I'd rather switch back to Windows 8. Any help? Thanks in advance.

tiberiuiancu, Mar 25, 2015
Thema:

COD ADvanced Warefare works great on 10

1. COD ADvanced Warefare works great on 10 - Similar Threads - COD ADvanced Warefare

2. COD warzone crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    COD warzone crashing: i was looking in control panel under maintenance in problem details for the reason COD warzone was crashing. i found this but i dont know what it means. I've reinstalled the game like 5 times wiped and reinstalled windows and all my drivers are up to date.DescriptionD3D12...
  3. CoD MW

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CoD MW: Haven’t used the game for a while and when reloading I had to do full install.Although it tells me all parts reloaded when I try to play it tells me that I must purchase modern warfare I have uninstalled reinstalled ..rebooted console ..apart from throwing it out the windows...
  4. cod fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cod fix: How can I make Call of Duty 4 work on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cod-fix/70e1879e-cbef-4587-b641-9da21625269b
  5. problem with COD MW

problem with COD MW: I keep getting this same crash again and again in COD:Modern Warfare in the dxdiag in the crashlog of the game , any tips/solutions to fix it ? +++ WER0 +++: Fault bucket LKD_0x141_Tdr:6_IMAGE_atikmpag.sys, type 0 Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Response: Not available Cab...
  6. Usb cod 43 windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Usb cod 43 windows 10: Hi , I have a problem with the mouse usb , Code 43 -I have a Asus Laptop Rog G551JW and a Asus mouse Rog Spatha -I used different port -I tried update/uninstall dravers in Device ManagerI try to update drivers -> Browse for computer... / Let me pick ... / Generic Usb Hub...
  7. Win 10 Security is GREAT!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win 10 Security is GREAT!: I switched to Win 10 Security full time, about a year ago, and discontinued paying 3rd party Anti-Virus software. Of course, there is the FREE type too. I also check most every day for any Win 10 updates with having Win Pro. There are update downloads, strictly for...
  8. Call Of Duty - Modern Warefare

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call Of Duty - Modern Warefare: Hey, Does any of you gaming g33ks, know if the same deal is avalible at steam ? I just want it in one place and not 2 places ? Call of Duty(R): Modern Warfare(R) - Call of Duty: MW | Blizzard Shop Browsing Call of duty 140958
  9. COD/DVD Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    COD/DVD Drive: cod/dvd rom was not visible in my laptop. when i checked for it, an error code 45 occurred. acoording to microsoft to solve it, i had to uninstall the drives and after restarting the laptop a message should have popped to install it again. but it didn't. now i don't know how...
  10. Getting The Great Chocolate Chase to work on Windows 10

Getting The Great Chocolate Chase to work on Windows 10: I have tried to play The Great Chocolate Chase on Windows 10 ever since I upgraded. It is the only game which I used to be able to play on Windows and now no longer can. I have tried various compatability proccesses and none of them work. The game will play, with a cursor...