Windows 10: COD ADvanced Warefare works great on 10

Discus and support COD ADvanced Warefare works great on 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It works better on 10 than 7. This is one reason I went to Windows 10. So does Ghosts and MW3 4948 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gary, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Gary Win User

COD ADvanced Warefare works great on 10

It works better on 10 than 7. This is one reason I went to Windows 10. So does Ghosts and MW3

:)

2. Call of Duty Deluxe Edition

hello BossDweeb

I tried all the various ways of getting COD to work, to no avail.

Thank you for all your assistance and info, I appreciate it.

The only other alternative is to re-purchase COD on Humble.

My question is will that copy work on windows 10 or have MS also blocked that with their malware?

It was definitely after a MS download that COD stopped working, however I cannot find the download.

I must admit it is very annoying as I love COD.

Kind Regards

Charlie

CharlesFlanagan, Mar 25, 2015
  3. Stuttering on my laptop

So I'm playing CS:GO, not a very demanding game (i get about 100 fps constantly) and since upgrading to windows 10 I have beeen experiencing horrible stuttering when the laptop is plugged in, however, if it is plugged in and fully charged, the game works
    normally. When it is not plugged in, the game has no stutter, but the fps drops to 30-40, so I want to play while plugged. I have tested it to see if it is a CS:GO problem, but other games as BF4 and CoD: Advanced Warfare are stuttering as well. Fraps counts
    the framerate normally, showing no drops. I know that laptops are not powerful and might lag, but Windows 8 used to work very good, no stutter at all. Windows 10 is great, but seeing this bug, I'd rather switch back to Windows 8. Any help? Thanks in advance.

tiberiuiancu, Mar 25, 2015
Thema:

COD ADvanced Warefare works great on 10

1. COD ADvanced Warefare works great on 10 - Similar Threads - COD ADvanced Warefare

2. Dolby Advance Audio stopped working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dolby Advance Audio stopped working: After the update Dolby Advance Audio v2 stopped working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dolby-advance-audio-stopped-working/9d7036c1-00ee-41f7-a369-ff5f225a8462
  3. pasword vs cod PIN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pasword vs cod PIN: can I use cod PIN instead of password in remote desktop connection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pasword-vs-cod-pin/6210cd1c-a09e-44f4-8252-30326c2d5087
  4. how to repair error cod 0x8004004

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to repair error cod 0x8004004: The definition updates could not be installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-repair-error-cod-0x8004004/fd41fb58-15d2-4d31-bec5-5c5e0f9c9200
  5. WU Advanced Options not working as expected.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WU Advanced Options not working as expected.: I am running W10 Pro 1803 on 3 systems. To prevent update to 1809 until I want it I set Feature update to 30 day delay and Quality updates to 0 delay. I am not getting Cumulative updates and they are classified as Quality updates per Update History. As soon as I change...
  6. Getting The Great Chocolate Chase to work on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting The Great Chocolate Chase to work on Windows 10: I have tried to play The Great Chocolate Chase on Windows 10 ever since I upgraded. It is the only game which I used to be able to play on Windows and now no longer can. I have tried various compatability proccesses and none of them work. The game will play, with a cursor...
  7. Most COD Game I play on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Most COD Game I play on Windows 10: It all began with the build 10166 but when I am playing say MW3, I cannot stay standing, it seems to drop me into a prone position at will. Any Ideas? 8130
  8. BSOD None of the advanced options work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD None of the advanced options work: I have a Dell Inspiron 24 7000 series with Windows 10. I turned on my computer and was confronted by the BSOD. At the bottom it said Stop code: critical process died. I've tried a number of the advanced options and none of them work for me. I've tried to start my computer in...
  9. "Advanced sizing of text…" does not work.

in Windows 10 Support
    "Advanced sizing of text…" does not work.: Hello, Trying to change the text size - and I was able to, to 24 across the board, under "advanced sizing of text and other items". Now when I try to change it again, to make it smaller, 24 is too large, the only thing that happens is the task bar and Windows desktop does...
  10. Advanced startup won't work

in Windows 10 Support
    Advanced startup won't work: I activated offline scanning with defender while i have norton installed just to get a scan in and now i keep getting errors from norton that it's scans will be worsened because defender limited periodic scanning is on. I turned them all off and even after multiple restarts...