Windows 10: COD cold war on pc

Discus and support COD cold war on pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i purchased cold war cross gen version on my xbox with the intent of playing it on both Windows 10 PC and Xbox one xbox S/X when purchased. why can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MindedSix, Nov 20, 2020.

1. MindedSix Win User

COD cold war on pc

i purchased cold war cross gen version on my xbox with the intent of playing it on both Windows 10 PC and Xbox one xbox S/X when purchased.

why can you not play cold war on pc without having to repurchase just for pc?

:)

MindedSix, Nov 20, 2020

2. cod 4 STRUCKING

Hi Sandeep,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

I would recommend you to go to the COD 4 website and check if your system meet the system requirement to play the game.

For now, I would suggest you to update the Display driver from Device Manager manually and check if this helps. Try the below steps:

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Expand “Display Adaptor”.

• Right click on the driver and select
      update.

• Once update is done, restart the computer.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 20, 2020
  3. Dynamic link library entry point error in COD World war 2

When i started the game COD World war 2 its says

The procedure entry point BinkSetSoundSystem2
    could not be located in the dynamic link library s2_mp64_ship.exe.

Any help here?

I am using windows 10 HOME

MUHAMMADIMRAN JAVED, Nov 20, 2020
  4. COD cold war on pc

Halo Wars Definite Edition Error code 0x87E105DC

Thanks for the update.

We've checked the
    Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition product details
    page and the contents included are the following:

• Halo Wars 2
    • Halo Wars 2 Season Pass
    • Kinsano Leader Pack
    • Colony Leader Pack
    • Sergeant Johnson Leader Pack

The Halo Wars: Definitive Edition is not included in the bundle. This may be the reason why you're encountering issues installing the content. To get this item, you'll need to purchase it separately. Refer to the following links for more information:

To verify if you've purchased a bundle promotion for the Definite Edition and Ultimate Edition, kindly follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to check your transaction history online.

Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with.

Catherine Cus., Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

COD cold war on pc

1. COD cold war on pc - Similar Threads - COD cold war

2. My expensive gaming PC has this error and I just bought Cold War :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My expensive gaming PC has this error and I just bought Cold War :(: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/goldensumbrero [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jvypx2/my_expensive_gaming_pc_has_this_error_and_i_just/
  3. Unable to Play Halo Wars Definitive Edition PC or Halo Wars

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Play Halo Wars Definitive Edition PC or Halo Wars: Fresh install of windows on brand new machine. Downloaded Game and install to G:/ gaming drive Application loads and displays a black screen with gray bar on the left side after " Halo" logo Attempted to change Install locations. Performed Cache clean and re-downloaded...
  4. Micrófono no funciona en COD Warzone PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Micrófono no funciona en COD Warzone PC: Hola, tengo un problema con el mic en COD Warzone. Hasta hace unos días funcionaba de forma intermitente, pero ahora ya no funciona definitivamente. He probado cada configuración posible y nada. El launcher de Blizzard lo reconoce perfectamente, pero al entrar al juego, ni...
  5. cod fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cod fix: How can I make Call of Duty 4 work on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cod-fix/70e1879e-cbef-4587-b641-9da21625269b
  6. Happy wars on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Happy wars on pc: why was happy wars removed on pc [Mod Edit: Moved from Community participation Centre] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/happy-wars-on-pc/d6cc4739-0629-4a48-97c6-1eb6135d091e
  7. problem with COD MW

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problem with COD MW: I keep getting this same crash again and again in COD:Modern Warfare in the dxdiag in the crashlog of the game , any tips/solutions to fix it ? +++ WER0 +++: Fault bucket LKD_0x141_Tdr:6_IMAGE_atikmpag.sys, type 0 Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Response: Not available Cab...
  8. Dynamic link library entry point error in COD World war 2

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dynamic link library entry point error in COD World war 2: When i started the game COD World war 2 its says The procedure entry point BinkSetSoundSystem2could not be located in the dynamic link library s2_mp64_ship.exe. Any help here? I am using windows 10 HOME...
  9. COD/DVD Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    COD/DVD Drive: cod/dvd rom was not visible in my laptop. when i checked for it, an error code 45 occurred. acoording to microsoft to solve it, i had to uninstall the drives and after restarting the laptop a message should have popped to install it again. but it didn't. now i don't know how...
  10. Gears Of War 4 pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gears Of War 4 pc: Hello, my download was 120gb downloaded.now 135gb that was the total to download Gears 4 .... rose to 195gb !!!!!!! !!I really do not understand this MS store how to fix it as the download only increases....