Windows 10: CoD MW

Discus and support CoD MW in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Haven’t used the game for a while and when reloading I had to do full install.Although it tells me all parts reloaded when I try to play it tells me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by malcolmthomson, May 12, 2021.

1. CoD MW

Haven’t used the game for a while and when reloading I had to do full install.Although it tells me all parts reloaded when I try to play it tells me that I must purchase modern warfare I have uninstalled reinstalled ..rebooted console ..apart from throwing it out the windows ive run out of ideas Help .

:)

malcolmthomson, May 12, 2021

2. cod 4 STRUCKING

Hi Sandeep,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

I would recommend you to go to the COD 4 website and check if your system meet the system requirement to play the game.

For now, I would suggest you to update the Display driver from Device Manager manually and check if this helps. Try the below steps:

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Expand “Display Adaptor”.

• Right click on the driver and select
      update.

• Once update is done, restart the computer.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, May 12, 2021
  3. erocker Win User
    Xbox 360 Most Popular Games Of 2011

Going by the list Activision is doing it wrong. They need to release a new MW or CoD quarterly.

erocker, May 12, 2021
  4. robd---01 Win User

CoD MW

MWS 1.4 Closes on start?

Hi,

Ive used MWS 1.4 for about a week fine. Today, I was using MWS and my battery ran low, I got a warning that the battery had reached the limit for MWS. I charged the phone, now when I try and use MWS via my phone, it opens momentarily and the closes, I cannot
    access any options. I assume I will have to uninstall and then reinstall, but this strikes me as odd behaviour, and it would be good to know of any fixes in future.

All the best,

Rob

PS: It's running on an N95.

robd---01, May 12, 2021
Thema:

CoD MW

1. CoD MW - Similar Threads - CoD

2. after closing a game a heavy game for e.g cod my pc will start stuttering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after closing a game a heavy game for e.g cod my pc will start stuttering: now my pc is a good pc no over heating issues or anything but when i close a game like cod after playing for a while perfectly itll start stuttering and audio will start coming and going to i go and check event viewer and i see loads of warrnings some times pc reboots its...
  3. after closing a game a heavy game for e.g cod my pc will start stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after closing a game a heavy game for e.g cod my pc will start stuttering: now my pc is a good pc no over heating issues or anything but when i close a game like cod after playing for a while perfectly itll start stuttering and audio will start coming and going to i go and check event viewer and i see loads of warrnings some times pc reboots its...
  4. y try everything to update windows but they show this cod KB5031358 and dont let me Finnish

in Windows 10 Gaming
    y try everything to update windows but they show this cod KB5031358 and dont let me Finnish: y try everything to update windows but they show this cod KB5031358 and dont let me Finnish https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/y-try-everything-to-update-windows-but-they-show/ad3979ed-8eed-4336-afcb-157eca3bb02e
  5. y try everything to update windows but they show this cod KB5031358 and dont let me Finnish

y try everything to update windows but they show this cod KB5031358 and dont let me Finnish: y try everything to update windows but they show this cod KB5031358 and dont let me Finnish https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/y-try-everything-to-update-windows-but-they-show/ad3979ed-8eed-4336-afcb-157eca3bb02e
  6. Why does Fortnite, COD Warzone, and Apex Legends keep crashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Fortnite, COD Warzone, and Apex Legends keep crashing?: I can play these games for a little bit but then it crashes that says that I need to verify my files. Other games like Valorant don't crash which I am confused about. I am not sure of the cause of the crashes....
  7. Why does Fortnite, COD Warzone, and Apex Legends keep crashing?

Why does Fortnite, COD Warzone, and Apex Legends keep crashing?: I can play these games for a little bit but then it crashes that says that I need to verify my files. Other games like Valorant don't crash which I am confused about. I am not sure of the cause of the crashes....
  8. COD Warzone 2.0 does not launch even after reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COD Warzone 2.0 does not launch even after reinstalling windows: device specs:Intel Pentium Gold G5420 3.8ghz 2core/4threads idles at 35c, runs at 55c on max useKingston KRV24N17D8/16 16gb module x2 32gb CL 17 2400mhz, non OC or XMP supportMSI H310M PRO M2 PLUS MS 7C08 Latest bios, default configsKingston SA400S37/240G SSD SATA3 OS, page...
  9. COD Warzone 2.0 does not launch even after reinstalling windows

COD Warzone 2.0 does not launch even after reinstalling windows: device specs:Intel Pentium Gold G5420 3.8ghz 2core/4threads idles at 35c, runs at 55c on max useKingston KRV24N17D8/16 16gb module x2 32gb CL 17 2400mhz, non OC or XMP supportMSI H310M PRO M2 PLUS MS 7C08 Latest bios, default configsKingston SA400S37/240G SSD SATA3 OS, page...
  10. please resolved error cod 8007000E in window 8.1 pro updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please resolved error cod 8007000E in window 8.1 pro updates: Split from this thread. please resolved error cod 8007000E in window 8.1 pro updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-resolved-error-cod-8007000e-in-window-81/e95f7a06-18e9-4a9a-a0d7-214d5c77b17d