Windows 10: COD Warzone Crashes to Desktop

Discus and support COD Warzone Crashes to Desktop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently bought a Asus Zephyrus G G15 AMD Ryzen 3750H, Nvidia 1660ti, 512gb laptop. I updated to the latest drivers for the CPU/GPU combo using the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Constantvan der, Sep 9, 2020.

1. COD Warzone Crashes to Desktop

I recently bought a Asus Zephyrus G G15 AMD Ryzen 3750H, Nvidia 1660ti, 512gb laptop.

I updated to the latest drivers for the CPU/GPU combo using the AMD Software Adrenalin.

I updated the GRD drivers for Nvidia to their latest for the 1660ti.

I deactivated the firewall completely

I deactivated the Anti Virus to test if this is causing the issue.

But to no avail, I am in Warzone for about 10 minutes and get kicked back to the desktop. I do not know what else to check?

:)

Constantvan der, Sep 9, 2020

2. Cannot play Cod Warzone with DirectX 12 ??

I cannot play Cod Warzone, it is show that "The game couldn't start because your operating system does not support DirectX 12".

How can I fix this issue ??

CoffeePlzzz, Sep 9, 2020
  3. Stranger_Hanyo, Sep 9, 2020
  4. COD Warzone Crashes to Desktop

COD-Warzone crash to desktop after 5 to 10 seconds

COD-Warzone crashes to desktop after 5 to 10 seconds without any error.

This crash does not depend on the game as whatever option or screen i keep on the game after launching (whether it is game settings or license page, or updates checkup section), it will crash within 10 seconds.

Please don't come up with Level-1 ideas, have already tried reinstalling the game, virtual memory modification, updated drivers, rolling back drivers, updating/switching windows 1909 or 2004.

Till now 5 or 6 times the game has got new patches installed but no go..

I feel really insulted to just keep updating game patches every week since 2 months but not able to play or go even inside the floor...��

I am sure this is an issue with Windows because till few days back, every crash would generate a log in event viewer, which i fixed by creating a blank folder "Database" in "TileDataLayer" folder in System32>wowx64 etc..

But now still the game crashes and no event log for it..

Specs:

Win10 Pro x64 version 2004 updated till 10 June 2020.

Core i5-9400f turbo boost enabled.

8x2=16gb 3000MHz(@2666MHz) Corsair Vengeance DDR4 RAM, XMP profile enabled.

Nvidia GTX-1660 6GB DDR5

Core-1935MHz, Mem-7GHz

Cooler Master Liquid 120 kit on both CPU and Graphics card.

Temperature forcpu and gpu lies below 60c in stress tests. No throttling.

120GB ssd (OS)

2TB HDD (Data)

Sufficient free space in all drives..

AbhimanyuGeekFloyd, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

COD Warzone Crashes to Desktop

1. COD Warzone Crashes to Desktop - Similar Threads - COD Warzone Crashes

2. Why does Fortnite, COD Warzone, and Apex Legends keep crashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Fortnite, COD Warzone, and Apex Legends keep crashing?: I can play these games for a little bit but then it crashes that says that I need to verify my files. Other games like Valorant don't crash which I am confused about. I am not sure of the cause of the crashes....
  3. Why does Fortnite, COD Warzone, and Apex Legends keep crashing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Fortnite, COD Warzone, and Apex Legends keep crashing?: I can play these games for a little bit but then it crashes that says that I need to verify my files. Other games like Valorant don't crash which I am confused about. I am not sure of the cause of the crashes....
  4. COD warzone crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    COD warzone crashing: i was looking in control panel under maintenance in problem details for the reason COD warzone was crashing. i found this but i dont know what it means. I've reinstalled the game like 5 times wiped and reinstalled windows and all my drivers are up to date.DescriptionD3D12...
  5. COMPATIABILTY issues for cod warzone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COMPATIABILTY issues for cod warzone: yes i currently own windows 10 but for some reason everytime i go to run a compatabilty test it doesnt allow me to run windows 10 its says 8 and very frustrating please help...
  6. Micrófono no funciona en COD Warzone PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Micrófono no funciona en COD Warzone PC: Hola, tengo un problema con el mic en COD Warzone. Hasta hace unos días funcionaba de forma intermitente, pero ahora ya no funciona definitivamente. He probado cada configuración posible y nada. El launcher de Blizzard lo reconoce perfectamente, pero al entrar al juego, ni...
  7. Ping spikes when streaming Cod Warzone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ping spikes when streaming Cod Warzone: I have 2 mbps upload speed and a high end pc but since the last several days I encounter ping spikes when streaming Cod Warzone.It was fine before. My stream settings are 720p 30 fps 1500 bitrate. Encoder : Nvidia NVENC...
  8. COD Warzone Error 6036

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COD Warzone Error 6036: Asking this for a friend. Has anyone encountered an error 6036 and found a solution. The fixes here didnt work. How to fix: Modern Warfare and Warzone dev error 6036 on PC HITC 159510
  9. COD-Warzone crash to desktop after 5 to 10 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COD-Warzone crash to desktop after 5 to 10 seconds: COD-Warzone crashes to desktop after 5 to 10 seconds without any error. This crash does not depend on the game as whatever option or screen i keep on the game after launching whether it is game settings or license page, or updates checkup section, it will crash within 10...
  10. Cannot play Cod Warzone with DirectX 12 ??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot play Cod Warzone with DirectX 12 ??: I cannot play Cod Warzone, it is show that "The game couldn't start because your operating system does not support DirectX 12". How can I fix this issue ??...