Windows 10: COD warzone crashing

Discus and support COD warzone crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i was looking in control panel under maintenance in problem details for the reason COD warzone was crashing. i found this but i dont know what it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bencarroll7, Jul 24, 2021.

1. COD warzone crashing

i was looking in control panel under maintenance in problem details for the reason COD warzone was crashing. i found this but i dont know what it means. I've reinstalled the game like 5 times wiped and reinstalled windows and all my drivers are up to date.DescriptionD3D12 Device Removed Extended DataProblem signatureProblem Event Name: D3DDRED2GpuManufacturer: VEN_10DEGpuDriverVersion: 30.0.14.7141DeviceRemovedReason: 0x887A0006DeviceExecutionState: 7AppName: ModernWarfare.exeAppVer: 1.0.0.0OS Version: 10.0.19043.2.0.0.768.101Locale ID: 1033Extra&nb

:)

bencarroll7, Jul 24, 2021

2. Cannot play Cod Warzone with DirectX 12 ??

I cannot play Cod Warzone, it is show that "The game couldn't start because your operating system does not support DirectX 12".

How can I fix this issue ??

CoffeePlzzz, Jul 24, 2021
  3. SoFine409 Win User
    COD Warzone Error 6036

Asking this for a friend. Has anyone encountered an error 6036 and found a solution.
    The fixes here didn’t work. How to fix: Modern Warfare and Warzone dev error 6036 on PC – HITC

Update: Problem solved. Turns out he was trying to run COD Warzone from an external USB3 enclosure. Needless to say that didn’t work. One of his friends told him that the 2TB internal HDD on his new Dell G5 wasn’t suitable for installing programs so he used an external HDD. On my advice he uninstalled Warzone from the external HDD, installed on the internal HDD and all is well.

SoFine409, Jul 24, 2021
  4. COD warzone crashing

Micrófono no funciona en COD Warzone PC

Hola,

tengo un problema con el mic en COD Warzone. Hasta hace unos días funcionaba de forma intermitente, pero ahora ya no funciona definitivamente.

He probado cada configuración posible y nada.

El launcher de Blizzard lo reconoce perfectamente, pero al entrar al juego, ni siquiera aparece el icono del micrófono en el personaje. Puedo oír a los demás, pero yo, por más que hablo, no pasa nada.

Alguien sabe como solucionarlo?

Gracias!

CristianInostroza, Jul 24, 2021
Thema:

COD warzone crashing

1. COD warzone crashing - Similar Threads - COD warzone crashing

2. Why does Fortnite, COD Warzone, and Apex Legends keep crashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Fortnite, COD Warzone, and Apex Legends keep crashing?: I can play these games for a little bit but then it crashes that says that I need to verify my files. Other games like Valorant don't crash which I am confused about. I am not sure of the cause of the crashes....
  3. Why does Fortnite, COD Warzone, and Apex Legends keep crashing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Fortnite, COD Warzone, and Apex Legends keep crashing?: I can play these games for a little bit but then it crashes that says that I need to verify my files. Other games like Valorant don't crash which I am confused about. I am not sure of the cause of the crashes....
  4. COMPATIABILTY issues for cod warzone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COMPATIABILTY issues for cod warzone: yes i currently own windows 10 but for some reason everytime i go to run a compatabilty test it doesnt allow me to run windows 10 its says 8 and very frustrating please help...
  5. COD Warzone Crashes to Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COD Warzone Crashes to Desktop: I recently bought a Asus Zephyrus G G15 AMD Ryzen 3750H, Nvidia 1660ti, 512gb laptop. I updated to the latest drivers for the CPU/GPU combo using the AMD Software Adrenalin. I updated the GRD drivers for Nvidia to their latest for the 1660ti. I deactivated the firewall...
  6. Micrófono no funciona en COD Warzone PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Micrófono no funciona en COD Warzone PC: Hola, tengo un problema con el mic en COD Warzone. Hasta hace unos días funcionaba de forma intermitente, pero ahora ya no funciona definitivamente. He probado cada configuración posible y nada. El launcher de Blizzard lo reconoce perfectamente, pero al entrar al juego, ni...
  7. Ping spikes when streaming Cod Warzone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ping spikes when streaming Cod Warzone: I have 2 mbps upload speed and a high end pc but since the last several days I encounter ping spikes when streaming Cod Warzone.It was fine before. My stream settings are 720p 30 fps 1500 bitrate. Encoder : Nvidia NVENC...
  8. COD Warzone Error 6036

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COD Warzone Error 6036: Asking this for a friend. Has anyone encountered an error 6036 and found a solution. The fixes here didnt work. How to fix: Modern Warfare and Warzone dev error 6036 on PC HITC 159510
  9. COD-Warzone crash to desktop after 5 to 10 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COD-Warzone crash to desktop after 5 to 10 seconds: COD-Warzone crashes to desktop after 5 to 10 seconds without any error. This crash does not depend on the game as whatever option or screen i keep on the game after launching whether it is game settings or license page, or updates checkup section, it will crash within 10...
  10. Cannot play Cod Warzone with DirectX 12 ??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot play Cod Warzone with DirectX 12 ??: I cannot play Cod Warzone, it is show that "The game couldn't start because your operating system does not support DirectX 12". How can I fix this issue ??...