Windows 10: COD Warzone Error 6036

Discus and support COD Warzone Error 6036 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Asking this for a friend. Has anyone encountered an error 6036 and found a solution. The fixes here didnt work. How to fix: Modern Warfare and Warzone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SoFine409, Jun 28, 2020.

1. SoFine409 Win User

COD Warzone Error 6036

SoFine409, Jun 28, 2020

2. Cannot play Cod Warzone with DirectX 12 ??

I cannot play Cod Warzone, it is show that "The game couldn't start because your operating system does not support DirectX 12".

How can I fix this issue ??

CoffeePlzzz, Jun 28, 2020
  3. cod 4 STRUCKING

Hi Sandeep,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

I would recommend you to go to the COD 4 website and check if your system meet the system requirement to play the game.

For now, I would suggest you to update the Display driver from Device Manager manually and check if this helps. Try the below steps:

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Expand “Display Adaptor”.

• Right click on the driver and select
      update.

• Once update is done, restart the computer.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jun 28, 2020
  4. hardlord Win User

COD Warzone Error 6036

error cod 0xc004F07407

I find this error cod 0xc004F07407 with the windows activation so can you please help me to fix this problem! Thank you

hardlord, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

COD Warzone Error 6036

1. COD Warzone Error 6036 - Similar Threads - COD Warzone Error

2. Fix Dev Error 5523 on CoD, MW and Warzone

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Dev Error 5523 on CoD, MW and Warzone: [IMG]This post features solutio ns to fix Dev Error 5523 on CoD, MW and Warzone. When this error occurs, users may experience sudden crashes, freezing screens, or get kicked out of the game. Fortunately, you can follow some simple steps to fix the error. What causes Dev Error...
  3. Fix Error Code 4 in CoD Warzone on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Error Code 4 in CoD Warzone on Windows PC: [ATTACH]This post features solutions to fix the Error Code 4 in CoD Warzone. Call of Duty Warzone is a free-to-play battle royale video game that was developed by Infinity Ward and published by Activision. But users have recently complained that the error code 4 keeps...
  4. Fix COD Warzone Dev Error 6036 on startup

in Windows 10 News
    Fix COD Warzone Dev Error 6036 on startup: [ATTACH]The Call of Duty Warzone Dev Error 6036 is being faced by many users even after many game patches. In this article, we will see how you can fix this error even if you don’t have a technical lineage. Why am I seeing Dev Error 6036 in Call of Duty Warzone? To put it...
  5. COD warzone crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    COD warzone crashing: i was looking in control panel under maintenance in problem details for the reason COD warzone was crashing. i found this but i dont know what it means. I've reinstalled the game like 5 times wiped and reinstalled windows and all my drivers are up to date.DescriptionD3D12...
  6. COMPATIABILTY issues for cod warzone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COMPATIABILTY issues for cod warzone: yes i currently own windows 10 but for some reason everytime i go to run a compatabilty test it doesnt allow me to run windows 10 its says 8 and very frustrating please help...
  7. COD Warzone Crashes to Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COD Warzone Crashes to Desktop: I recently bought a Asus Zephyrus G G15 AMD Ryzen 3750H, Nvidia 1660ti, 512gb laptop. I updated to the latest drivers for the CPU/GPU combo using the AMD Software Adrenalin. I updated the GRD drivers for Nvidia to their latest for the 1660ti. I deactivated the firewall...
  8. Micrófono no funciona en COD Warzone PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Micrófono no funciona en COD Warzone PC: Hola, tengo un problema con el mic en COD Warzone. Hasta hace unos días funcionaba de forma intermitente, pero ahora ya no funciona definitivamente. He probado cada configuración posible y nada. El launcher de Blizzard lo reconoce perfectamente, pero al entrar al juego, ni...
  9. Ping spikes when streaming Cod Warzone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ping spikes when streaming Cod Warzone: I have 2 mbps upload speed and a high end pc but since the last several days I encounter ping spikes when streaming Cod Warzone.It was fine before. My stream settings are 720p 30 fps 1500 bitrate. Encoder : Nvidia NVENC...
  10. Cannot play Cod Warzone with DirectX 12 ??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot play Cod Warzone with DirectX 12 ??: I cannot play Cod Warzone, it is show that "The game couldn't start because your operating system does not support DirectX 12". How can I fix this issue ??...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 issue modern warfare