Windows 10: Code 0 Error In Audio Driver

Discus and support Code 0 Error In Audio Driver in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; CODE 10 Error, not 0* I figured might as well post here. I've looked at all the solutions I could find, none of them have helped me resolve my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mfwiseedeeznuts, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Code 0 Error In Audio Driver

CODE 10 Error, not 0*

I figured might as well post here. I've looked at all the solutions I could find, none of them have helped me resolve my problem.

It started with my USB devices randomly disconnecting and reconnecting after updating Windows (I updated as I had problems with my USB microphone, which turns out I had disallowed from being used by apps in settings). After some tinkering, I managed to get my USB devices to work as they no longer disconnect.

However, my audio driver is still screwed. It no longer appears in audio devices, only device manager.

I own a FiiO E10K DAC/AMP audio device and I have tried:

• uninstalling and reinstalling the driver
    • updating the driver by browsing on my computer and clicking "pick my own driver", and applying it
    • removing the device and inserting it back in
    • uninstalled/reinstalled Extensible Host Controller (after doing this twice it seems to have fixed my disconnect issues)
    • switching USB ports
    • restarting my PC
    • removing power cord and cycling the electricity out of my PC

Before this I had gotten the audio working by reinstalling the driver, however after two tries or so it no longer showed up in audio devices and now has the yellow triangle on it in device manager, which nothing seems to fix.The issue is isolated to my device as audio still comes through my monitor's speakers.

Any help is much appreciated; I can't use my headphones right now which sucks (at least in good quality).

submitted by /u/mfwiseedeeznuts
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mfwiseedeeznuts, Mar 22, 2021

2. Dolby Audio driver

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message of this issue?
    • When are you facing this issue with the drivers?
    • Have you installed all the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website for current operating system?

I suggest you to uninstall the existing Audio drivers, download the latest drivers for your device and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the Audio driver.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on the driver and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: I suggest you to manually install the latest audio drivers and check.

Download the latest drivers from: Lenovo Support for g500

Select the driver and operating system to download.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa to install the latest driver:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 22, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Unable to install Realtek Audio driver, Error: This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To be able to assist you in a better way, we will need a few more information from you:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

However, you can follow the steps mentioned below to install the Realtek drivers:

Method 1: Update the driver

To update the driver please refer the section Code 10 "This device cannot start. (Code 10)" from the article

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows

Method 2: Check hidden devices

We can check if the Realtek audio driver is hidden and then try updating the driver. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press and hold Windows key + X.
    2. Select Device manager.
    3. Click on View and select
      Show hidden devices
    4. Expand Sound, video and game controllers.
    5. Right click on Realtek High Definition Audio and click on
      Update driver.
    6. Click on Browse my computer for driver software.
    7. Click on Let me pick from a list of available drivers.
    8. Select the driver and click on Next to install the drivers.
    9. Restart the computer.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 22, 2021
  4. Jayce Win User

Code 0 Error In Audio Driver

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Mar 22, 2021
Thema:

Code 0 Error In Audio Driver

1. Code 0 Error In Audio Driver - Similar Threads - Code Error Audio

2. Error code 0×0000017

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error code 0×0000017: My system keeps on showing this error code 0×0000017 but any time I click on the f8 button or enter button it always takes me back to the error screen leaving me with no way to access the system please what can I do ?...
  3. Error code 0×0000017

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 0×0000017: My system keeps on showing this error code 0×0000017 but any time I click on the f8 button or enter button it always takes me back to the error screen leaving me with no way to access the system please what can I do ?...
  4. Error code 0×0000017

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Error Code 0*8007007f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 0*8007007f: While upgrading to Free windows 11 from Windows 10 Home Single Language, I am getting Error Code 0*8007007f.Can anyone help me to know why it is happening and what's the resolution is for this?...
  6. Error Code 0*8007007f

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Code 0*8007007f: While upgrading to Free windows 11 from Windows 10 Home Single Language, I am getting Error Code 0*8007007f.Can anyone help me to know why it is happening and what's the resolution is for this?...
  7. Error 0*80070570 code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 0*80070570 code: Why this error 0*80070570 code popup while transferring video files from laptop to 2T usb drive. What is the solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-080070570-code/13d6e82f-5591-484b-88fe-635c676e5c9a
  8. Error code 0*8000ffff

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error code 0*8000ffff: Suddenly I am seeing error code 0*8000ffff while updating a cumulative update on my pc. Some system icon also got disappeared. What to do with that??? My pc runs on Windows 10 version 1903....
  9. Audio Driver Error Code 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Driver Error Code 10: I have just factory reset my HP pavilion laptop and am having issues with my audio as nothing seems to play. I checked my drivers and my Intel Smart Sound Driver has a code 10 error and says "configuration mismatch (production/engineering). I have tried multiple methods...
  10. Error code 0*800106ba

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error code 0*800106ba: My Windows defender cant scan because of the above error . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/error-code-0800106ba/994e98fd-f09a-4e74-9057-a702c8b863f3