Windows 10: Code: 0x00000001 whenever I attempt to play Graphically-intensive MSFT Store games

Discus and support Code: 0x00000001 whenever I attempt to play Graphically-intensive MSFT Store games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; [IMG] . At random intervals when playing games downloaded from the Microsoft Store, I receive the error '0x00000001' in a pop-up box with the header... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Roke Beedell, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Code: 0x00000001 whenever I attempt to play Graphically-intensive MSFT Store games

Code: 0x00000001 whenever I attempt to play Graphically-intensive MSFT Store games [​IMG]

At random intervals when playing games downloaded from the Microsoft Store, I receive the error '0x00000001' in a pop-up box with the header 'Fatal error'. This usually appears when playing World Of Tanks Blitz, as it's the only vaguely graphically-intensive game that I've downloaded from the Microsoft Store. However, a similar issue also occurs when playing 'Classic' games (downloaded via Steam, the Epic Games Launcher, etc) yet they merely freeze all video output (audio etc continues to function) with no error of any kind.

I searched the web and found two possible solutions:

- Install a more beefy power supply

- Check cooling stuff on CPU

Any of these sound like they might help? I'd rather not take apart my PC but if it's necessary I shall.

Thanks!

:)

Roke Beedell, Dec 22, 2018

2. Fun non graphic intensive game

I'm looking for a non graphic intensive game for my bros lappy to play. Since its a lappy its a bad idea to play shooting games (obviously). Any suggestions?

spearman914, Dec 22, 2018
  3. Ron_9873 Win User
    Driver_power_state_failure when loading graphics intensive games

When I attempt to open certain graphics intensive games my PC crashes, displaying the blue screen with driver_power_state_failure. These games had initially worked on my laptop for over a year, before the malfunction. I have tried multiple fixes I found
    online, such as updating my graphics drivers (geforce, nvidia) and performing a system restore. Both of these worked for a few days but then the error persisted. I have been on live chat to windows support who referred me to phone support, who were far less
    than helpful.

Ron_9873, Dec 22, 2018
  4. oulaala Win User

Code: 0x00000001 whenever I attempt to play Graphically-intensive MSFT Store games

oulaala, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

Code: 0x00000001 whenever I attempt to play Graphically-intensive MSFT Store games

1. Code: 0x00000001 whenever I attempt to play Graphically-intensive MSFT Store games - Similar Threads - Code 0x00000001 whenever

2. Memory Management error whenever i play resource intensive games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Management error whenever i play resource intensive games.: Symbol search path is: srv*Executable search path is: Windows 10 Kernel Version 19041 MP 4 procs Free x64Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTSEdition build lab: 19041.1.amd64fre.vb_release.191206-1406Machine Name:Kernel base = 0xfffff804`34600000...
  3. Memory Management error whenever i play resource intensive games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Management error whenever i play resource intensive games.: Symbol search path is: srv*Executable search path is: Windows 10 Kernel Version 19041 MP 4 procs Free x64Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTSEdition build lab: 19041.1.amd64fre.vb_release.191206-1406Machine Name:Kernel base = 0xfffff804`34600000...
  4. Memory Management error whenever i play resource intensive games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Ethernet disconnects when I play a graphic intensive game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet disconnects when I play a graphic intensive game: So I try to play games like Left 4 Dead 2, Roblox, and other games, and the problem is when I load into a really graphic intensive game on Roblox or just a regular match on Left 4 Dead 2, my ethernet disconnects.I've tried alot of solutions and none of them have worked, I've...
  6. Ethernet disconnects when I play a graphic intensive game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet disconnects when I play a graphic intensive game: So I try to play games like Left 4 Dead 2, Roblox, and other games, and the problem is when I load into a really graphic intensive game on Roblox or just a regular match on Left 4 Dead 2, my ethernet disconnects.I've tried alot of solutions and none of them have worked, I've...
  7. Ethernet disconnects when I play a graphic intensive game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Bluescreens whenever i'm rendering, playing games that are intensive Various Error Codes

Bluescreens whenever i'm rendering, playing games that are intensive Various Error Codes: i have been getting regular bluescreens while rendering videos and playing games that are intensive such as Apex Legends.Temps wise I think everything is good, when rendering my CPUAMD FX-8350 is like 50-60c, and when playing apex my GPUGTX 970 sits at like 75-83cHere's a...
  9. Kernel 41, when playing graphic intensive games.

Kernel 41, when playing graphic intensive games.: Hello Everyone, I've been having some issues with my Pc and after searching the web have not been able to fix it. PC SPEC: ASUS Z170 Pro gaming i7 6700 CPU cooler is a Corsair H100i v2 GPU Geforce GTX 1080 ti PSU Corsair HX850i ram: HyperX Fury 2x, 16GB, DDR4-2133, DIMM 288...
  10. BSOD's when playing graphic intensive games

BSOD's when playing graphic intensive games: Hi TenForums! First of all, this is my first post here, although I've followed many threads before without an account. I hope I come to be of value to this community. The main reason I'm writing though is another: I purchased a Clevo P650RG laptop, and I going crazy...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. roke beedell