Windows 10: Code: 0x8004E10E

Discus and support Code: 0x8004E10E in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Okay, so I feel I've tried practically EVERYTHING in all of these threads I've read, and I simply can't find a fix. So about a few months ago, my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ReptiDelts, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Code: 0x8004E10E

Okay, so I feel I've tried practically EVERYTHING in all of these threads I've read, and I simply can't find a fix.

So about a few months ago, my Microsoft store started giving the Code: 0x8004E10E whenever I tried to install something, and any applications through Microsoft store simply don't launch. And for months I've reset the store, my computer, wiped my files and just can't fix it, it has sticked with me.

So I am wondering how do I goa bout fixing this, as I feel I've tried everything. Thanks in advance.

:)

ReptiDelts, Oct 10, 2020
  2. Ariel Aba Win User

Unable to install apps in Windows Store. Error code: 0x8004e10e

The error code: 0x8004e10e is a generic system error that's usually associated with activating Windows and with any download issues from the Windows Store. Since the tests have no errors, it's possible that the error comes from another software or service.
    You can perform a clean boot on your computer and attempt to download or update an app. You can check the instructions on how to perform a clean boot

here
    . Otherwise, a reset is the next logical step to do.

Ariel Aba, Oct 10, 2020
  3. JennD4 Win User

A reset is what I've been trying to avoid! I have programs on the computer that will take days to set up again. Is there anything else I can try at all?

Also, could you tell me what the error code 0x8004e10e is? - It doesn't match any of the other Windows Store problems on the site.

JennD4, Oct 10, 2020
  4. JennD4 Win User

Code: 0x8004E10E

Since the recent big Windows (Anniversary) update, I can't update or install new apps on Windows Store. The error code that appears is 0x8004e10e. The existing apps (e.g. Calculator, Photos, Calendar etc) all have updates that won't work, and all close immediately
    upon opening them.

On trying to open an app, I get the same error code in the Event Viewer -

...failed with error: Unknown HResult Error code: 0x8004e10e See the Microsoft-Windows-TWinUI/Operational log for additional information.

I've tried:

- Checking for more Windows updates.. there are none.

- A system restore to before the Anniversary update, but I got a message saying it couldn't complete the restore.

- Running the Windows Apps Troubleshooter (Appsdiagnostic10 file). It made me create a hotmail account, then it reset the cache. Didn't help.

- Running /sfc scannow but it showed no problems.

- Running wsreset.exe but it didn't change anything.

- Manually resetting the calculator (Settings->System->Apps & Features->Calculator->Advanced->Reset). No change.

- Creating a new user account. No change.

- Running

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

in an elevated command prompt. No problems found and no change.

Help!

JennD4, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

Code: 0x8004E10E

1. Code: 0x8004E10E - Similar Threads - Code 0x8004E10E

2. What to do when you haven't received verification code?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What to do when you haven't received verification code?: When I login to my account I have to verify by a code they send to my phone number but I don't receive the code I have tried multiple times it has been hours and it seems to be the only way to access my account. The customer service is so bad I can't access anything and...
  3. What to do when you haven't received verification code?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What to do when you haven't received verification code?: When I login to my account I have to verify by a code they send to my phone number but I don't receive the code I have tried multiple times it has been hours and it seems to be the only way to access my account. The customer service is so bad I can't access anything and...
  4. windows can't activate,Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows can't activate,Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw: Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw. what should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cant-activateerror-code-0xc004f074-this/e56c9af3-93ca-4655-966f-05c9fc5e8ead
  5. Remove every bit of code of One Drive !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove every bit of code of One Drive !: As many have posted: REMOVE ALL ASPECTS OF ONE DRIVE! Clearly MS is part of the data mining entities. I personally loathe One Drive. It's defaulted for a reason to go to the cloud. The multiple requesters that have posted in this forum want it removed in it's entirety, NOT...
  6. windows can't activate,Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw

windows can't activate,Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw: Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw. what should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cant-activateerror-code-0xc004f074-this/e56c9af3-93ca-4655-966f-05c9fc5e8ead
  7. Remove every bit of code of One Drive !

Remove every bit of code of One Drive !: As many have posted: REMOVE ALL ASPECTS OF ONE DRIVE! Clearly MS is part of the data mining entities. I personally loathe One Drive. It's defaulted for a reason to go to the cloud. The multiple requesters that have posted in this forum want it removed in it's entirety, NOT...
  8. "something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f"

"something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f": First Problem: My main problem with this is that when you try to run an app as an administrator, it asks for your pin, right? Normally, it would work, but for some reason, the message "Something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f" keeps popping up. This...
  9. Code: 0x8004E10E

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code: 0x8004E10E: I tried everything that I read in a thread, and nothing works. At some point was requested some information, and I attached the image of that because is different from the person of the thread....
  10. Code: 0x8004E10E

Code: 0x8004E10E: I tried everything that I read in a thread, and nothing works. At some point was requested some information, and I attached the image of that because is different from the person of the thread....