Windows 10: Code: 0x80070003 on State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition

Discus and support Code: 0x80070003 on State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have to start that I absolutely hate microsoft store. It takes forever to download games. I waited 2 days for Gears of War 4 to download. Now it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SkyDan, Mar 15, 2020.

1. SkyDan Win User

Code: 0x80070003 on State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition

I have to start that I absolutely hate microsoft store. It takes forever to download games. I waited 2 days for Gears of War 4 to download. Now it craps out with Code: 0x80070003 when I try to install State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition. I tried all the fixes that I could find on the web related to Code: 0x80070003. I tried installing it 7 times with the same maddening result after so called "fixes". It's 2020 and $#it is as bad as it was years ago.

Code: 0x80070003 on State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition 6feda2a6-37fd-4ba2-bbce-5593026b6e15?upload=true.jpg

:)

SkyDan, Mar 15, 2020
  2. CraigK3 Win User

State of Decay 2 juggernaut upgrade

Hello,

I am running a Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview and can't get State of Decay 2 Juggernaunt upgrade to run. The first State of Decay worked fine.

I uninstall State of Decay, wsreset, reboot, download the new version from Windows
    store, try and run the game, when I select the app icon it goes to the Windows store and wants me to install gaming services, I install and try and run again and it keeps going back to the Windows store screen to download gaming services.... This is an endless
    loop... I tried to uninstall multiple times and same result. Any change of getting around this issue which I think the insider build is causing?

CraigK3, Mar 15, 2020
  3. State of Decay 2 no download

Open the Microsoft Store

Click the ellipsis in the top right corner of the screen (...)

Click My Library

Scroll through the list then click the State of Decay 2 app if its listed there, then click the download button.

If doesn't help, let us know and we can explore more options.

Andre for Directly, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Code: 0x80070003 on State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition

State of Decay 2

preordered state of decay 2 not showing on my library so how do I download it.

DavidPashley1, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

Code: 0x80070003 on State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition

1. Code: 0x80070003 on State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition - Similar Threads - Code 0x80070003 State

2. Code: 0x80070003 on State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code: 0x80070003 on State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition: I have never had so many issues with the Microsoft store before. But it seems like its lacking in some areas. I purchased this game and wanted to play it so bad, however it took forever to download and now it wont finish the install, I have tried all of the various fixes....
  3. Issues with State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition Running/Installing/Updating Error: 0x80073D24

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition Running/Installing/Updating Error: 0x80073D24: Existing reference with a different game here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-pc-installationupdate-error-for/0e591be0-1db7-4c7e-b07d-a354da65b624 Problem: Trying to update State of Decay 2 - Juggernaut Edition Error: Code: 0x80073D24...
  4. can't install state of decay 2 juggernaut edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    can't install state of decay 2 juggernaut edition: don't know why i can't hit install [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-state-of-decay-2-juggernaut-edition/66a8266a-e7aa-45fb-9f50-d8dd87dbc462
  5. Can't install State of Decay 2 on PC error 0x80070003

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install State of Decay 2 on PC error 0x80070003: I already reinstalled the game many times, and still got the same problem, any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-state-of-decay-2-on-pc-error/11a9931f-8e5d-4885-8b09-bb99002579bd
  6. Error State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition - " There was a problem checking your account...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition - " There was a problem checking your account...: Hello, I have bought State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition on Epic Store and when installed the game I need it to login to an Xbox acc what I did and then I played some singleplayer game until my friend also bought the game from Epic and decided to play Co op. But everytime I...
  7. State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition; The update will not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition; The update will not work: I have been trying to download SoD2 Juggernaut Edition and so far, the download took over 36 hours of me clicking clicking retry everytime it gave me an "internet issue" Error. My internet has been fine to download every other update. I finally got the download complete and...
  8. Can not start State Of Decay 2 Juggernaut

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not start State Of Decay 2 Juggernaut: [ATTACH] After uninstalling State of Decay 2 from my computer as instructed by the MS Store, I downloaded SOD 2 Juggernaut edition. It seems to install correctly but when I try to run it I get this error message. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am eager to...
  9. State of Decay 2 Juggernaut Edition wont launch - stateofdecay2-win64-shipping.exe error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    State of Decay 2 Juggernaut Edition wont launch - stateofdecay2-win64-shipping.exe error: So I recently updated State of Decay 2 to the Juggernaut Edition yesterday. I did all of the steps correctly from uninstalling to correctly downloading the right package 17.7ish GB if I recall correctly. After it was successfully installed, I just can't seem to launch it....
  10. State of Decay 2 juggernaut upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    State of Decay 2 juggernaut upgrade: Hello, I am running a Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview and can't get State of Decay 2 Juggernaunt upgrade to run. The first State of Decay worked fine. I uninstall State of Decay, wsreset, reboot, download the new version from Windows store, try and run the game, when I...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x800704c6 kms

2. state of decay 2 win64-shipping