CODE 0x8007007B WINDOWS 10 ACTIVATION ERROR

Discus and support CODE 0x8007007B WINDOWS 10 ACTIVATION ERROR in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows Pro is installed on my pc since last update but i have a home digital license which was already installed at purchase - unable to activate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Susieq, May 30, 2018.

1. Susieq Win User

Windows Pro is installed on my pc since last update but i have a home digital license which was already installed at purchase - unable to activate Windows 10 now anyone have a fix for this please?

:)

Susieq, May 30, 2018
  2. ahmedsonic Win User

Error Code 0x8007007B Activating Windows 10

Error Code 0x8007007B Activating windows 10

ahmedsonic, May 30, 2018
  3. Ravindra Kamath Win User
    Windows 10 Activation Failure Error Code 0x8007007B

Hi Logan,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the suggestion provided by
    Edvin Lindkvist replied on August 1, 2015 from the below link and check if it helps.

Error Code 0x8007007B Activating Windows 10

If issue still persists I would suggest you to refer the article given below and check if it helps:

Phone activation of Windows 10.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Ravindra Kamath, May 30, 2018
Thema:

1. CODE 0x8007007B WINDOWS 10 ACTIVATION ERROR - Similar Threads - CODE 0x8007007B ACTIVATION

2. Wins 10 reinstall from Wins 8.1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wins 10 reinstall from Wins 8.1: I understand that I can re-install Wins 10 from free upgrade but if I bought a disc of Wins 8.1 how do I install Wins 10 or is it just from web-site and type in my product for Wins 8.1?...
  3. Deactivate Windows 10 Pro on HDD, use key to upgrade new PC license from Windows 10 Home

Deactivate Windows 10 Pro on HDD, use key to upgrade new PC license from Windows 10 Home: I bought a new PC with a Windows 10 Home OEM license. My old PC died, but it had a transferrable Windows 10 Pro license whose product key I had printed out before it died. Both Windows copies are linked to my Microsoft account. I would like to upgrade my new PC to Windows...
  4. error 1603

error 1603: I tried to install quick total security antivirus many times but not able to install it please help me. I m getting error 1603 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/error-1603/c2794e90-8ec0-4181-a136-b57fbebb389e
  5. window update

window update: How to overcome window update Error 0x800705b4 in window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/window-update/d45e562a-2f23-465d-bec7-3a7940e8832f
  6. Antimalware crreating too much read/write i/o activity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antimalware crreating too much read/write i/o activity: At times my disk use goes up to 100% because of the antimalware that comes with Windows Defender. I believe it conflicts with an application that I use. Also is there still chkdsk ? Thanks...
  7. RESOLVED! But NOT how you'd think!: Windows 10 Still freezing at 81 percent from...

RESOLVED! But NOT how you'd think!: Windows 10 Still freezing at 81 percent from...: This is a reply/resolution to feedback that I had submitted a while back, that I had for over a year of trying to install the latest updates of Windows 10, and the issues i was having, My suggestion is that the Microsoft team really needs to look into this issue, and try to...
  8. Windows 10 Enterprise not downloading updates. Especially surface devices

Windows 10 Enterprise not downloading updates. Especially surface devices: We are having a serious issue with windows 10 ent. Many machines inside and outside the office are not downloading updates. About 1/3 of my staff work out of home offices and another 1/3 are extremely frequent travelers. All are part of our domain. There are no...
  9. How to use your hard drive as RAM in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to use your hard drive as RAM in Windows 10: Windows 10 has a feature that allows part of your hard drive to work the same way that RAM(Random Access Memory) does. Known as virtual memory, it is important to system stability and can help improve your computer’s performance when properly configured. Before covering how...
  10. How do i prevent external HDD to go in sleep in windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i prevent external HDD to go in sleep in windows 10 ?: I am using windows 10 in my laptop and desktop. I am having a problem with my external HDD. Windows automatically disconnects my external HDD after 30-40 minutes. I have tried all but still it disconnects with a sound. In windows 7 all same steps worked for me but I don't...