Windows 10: Code: 0x80073CF6 when downloading and installing apps and games

Discus and support Code: 0x80073CF6 when downloading and installing apps and games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Have installed the package again using powershell to make the microsoft store and start button works but then it was still displaying the error code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by #AngelM, May 13, 2019.

1. #AngelM Win User

Code: 0x80073CF6 when downloading and installing apps and games

Have installed the package again using powershell to make the microsoft store and start button works but then it was still displaying the error code Code: 0x80073CF6 when I tried to install an app. Cannot install any games for my kids that we previously have, may you please fix this?

Camera was still upside down, reinstalled a fresh Windows 10 but still it was upside down. We cannot use the camera because of this. Very annoying for video chatting that sometimes I need for online jobs.

:)

#AngelM, May 13, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

unable to re install game error code 0x80070426

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• How exactly are you downloading game eg Store or browser?
    • Which game are you trying to download?
    • Are you able to install other games and apps?

I suggest you to install the game software in Compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

Before installing the game in compatibility mode, I suggest you to delete all the game related files present in the system and proceed with the steps below.

Step 1: Compatibility mode runs the program in the current version of Windows using the settings from previous version of Windows.

• Locate and right-click on the game setup file on your PC and click on
      Properties.
    • Click on the compatibility tab, check the box
      Run this program in compatibility mode for
      , select Windows 10 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done,
      restart the computer for the effective changes to take place.

Step 2: Also refer the link below.

Why can't I find or install an app from the Windows Store?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/why-find-install-app-windows-store

Applies to Windows 10

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, May 13, 2019
  3. Error code 0x80073CF6 when trying to update an app.

The error code is 0x80073CF6, in case you need it

HộiNguyễn Văn, May 13, 2019
  4. Code: 0x80073CF6 when downloading and installing apps and games

Unable to download Updates on windows store || Error code : 0x80073CF6

Original title : Cannot download updates from store on Win 10error code 0x80073CF6

Trying to download updates for various apps from Store on Win 10 on tablet,getting error and codes Ox80073CF6 Have Microsoft account.

Rosiebut14, May 13, 2019
Thema:

Code: 0x80073CF6 when downloading and installing apps and games

1. Code: 0x80073CF6 when downloading and installing apps and games - Similar Threads - Code 0x80073CF6 downloading

2. Error Code 0x80073d19 When Trying To Install Game From Xbox App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 0x80073d19 When Trying To Install Game From Xbox App: I am trying to install the game subnautica from the xbox app. I bought the game off of there and every time I click install it instantly gives me the error code 0x80073d19. I tried uninstalling the xbox app and reinstalling, I updated windows, I signed in and out of...
  3. Error Code 0x80073d19 When Trying To Install Game From Xbox App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Code 0x80073d19 When Trying To Install Game From Xbox App: I am trying to install the game subnautica from the xbox app. I bought the game off of there and every time I click install it instantly gives me the error code 0x80073d19. I tried uninstalling the xbox app and reinstalling, I updated windows, I signed in and out of...
  4. Error Code 0x80073d19 When Trying To Install Game From Xbox App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Can't install Xbox App from Microsoft Store - 0x80073D05 and 0x80073CF6

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Xbox App from Microsoft Store - 0x80073D05 and 0x80073CF6: In the course of trying to fix an issue with downloading a game in the Xbox App Xbox App not detecting Ubisoft Connect, I tried uninstalling the Xbox App. Unfortunately, I can no longer re-install the app from the Microsoft Store, as I keep getting errors. Each time I attempt...
  6. Can't install Xbox App from Microsoft Store - 0x80073D05 and 0x80073CF6

Can't install Xbox App from Microsoft Store - 0x80073D05 and 0x80073CF6: In the course of trying to fix an issue with downloading a game in the Xbox App Xbox App not detecting Ubisoft Connect, I tried uninstalling the Xbox App. Unfortunately, I can no longer re-install the app from the Microsoft Store, as I keep getting errors. Each time I attempt...
  7. Can't download games from Xbox app, code 0x80070005

Can't download games from Xbox app, code 0x80070005: Funny enough downloading from the MS Store works. Anyone know any solution? It isnt really that disruptive since I can still download games from the store, but I would like it to be fixed anyway.This happens at 90% mark or at the 100% mark. I recently put my device into...
  8. Code: 0x8024001E When attempting to download a game

Code: 0x8024001E When attempting to download a game: Extremely frustrated right now. I've spent most of my day on and off dealing with this to no avail. I have renamed the software distribution folder and attempted to update, and indeed I did update my system and still the issue is ongoing. It's really incredible that...
  9. downloading and installing game apps

downloading and installing game apps: I tried installing a game, I get a notification saying that no devices and I have 2 devices registered https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-and-installing-game-apps/98a09928-61b2-49e5-af30-160f346b7f66"
  10. Unable to install default apps for Windows 10 ( HRESULT: 0x80073CF6)

Unable to install default apps for Windows 10 ( HRESULT: 0x80073CF6): Dear All, After I upgraded my PC from Windows 7 pro to 10 Pro, I noticed photos application was not working, while calculator etc. were working. I did not checked all, in order to fix all one time I performed removal of all, then used command Get-AppXPackage | Foreach...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Code: 0x80073CF6

2. xbox.com/errorhelp 0x80073cf6

3. xbox erro ox80073cf6

4. windows error code 0x80073cf6,
  5. microsoft store error 0x80073cf6