Windows 10: Code: 0x80073D0A can't reinstall my windows 10 mail can calendar

Discus and support Code: 0x80073D0A can't reinstall my windows 10 mail can calendar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I reinstall Win 10 mail....app store says I own it, it isn't In my list of apps or default apps, I've tried MSRESET.exe, doesn't solve issue. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Patricia S Freling, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Code: 0x80073D0A can't reinstall my windows 10 mail can calendar

How do I reinstall Win 10 mail....app store says I own it, it isn't In my list of apps or default apps, I've tried MSRESET.exe, doesn't solve issue. I tried a clean boot--that fixed my synaptics driver issues.

I have researched it for two weeks, read the various forums with fixes....I know it is there but might be a registry issue or another application preventing it from opening.

:)

Patricia S Freling, Sep 21, 2018
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Mail & Calendar app on Windows 10

If there are no error messages, check on the article below, and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue:

Let us know if the issue persists.

Mel Tar, Sep 21, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 21, 2018
  4. philc43 Win User

Code: 0x80073D0A can't reinstall my windows 10 mail can calendar

Cannot open mail app settings

OK, my next suggestion was going to be uninstalling Mail and Calendar and reinstalling from the Windows Store. You can have a go at this by following these steps.

1. Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell.
    2. Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    3. Enter the below command to remove the Mail and calendar app.

get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Mail and calendar app from the Windows Store.

Hope this helps, you will, of course, have to add you accounts back again.

philc43, Sep 21, 2018
Thema:

Code: 0x80073D0A can't reinstall my windows 10 mail can calendar

1. Code: 0x80073D0A can't reinstall my windows 10 mail can calendar - Similar Threads - Code 0x80073D0A can't

2. Can't login to Windows Mail and Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't login to Windows Mail and Calendar: Windows Mail cannot find my E-Mail-account. I wanted to log in for the first time on a new device with my gmail.com address, which ist my Google account and also my Microsoft account address. It doesn't work via IMAP or Google. Instead it somehow logged in via Outlook. But...
  3. 0x80073D0A error code!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    0x80073D0A error code!: I keep getting this error every time I try to install anything. Please help me, I can’t install stuff from the internet or from the Microsoft store. Any info/help is greatly appreciated.- recently updated windows 10- lost access to windows security- installed Norton 360Please...
  4. 0x80073D0A error code!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x80073D0A error code!: I keep getting this error every time I try to install anything. Please help me, I can’t install stuff from the internet or from the Microsoft store. Any info/help is greatly appreciated.- recently updated windows 10- lost access to windows security- installed Norton 360Please...
  5. 0x80073D0A error code!

6. Mail and calendar Reinstallation issue

Mail and calendar Reinstallation issue: while reinstalling mail and calendar app from Microsoft store, it shows that ur device is not compitable. Please suggest the solutions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-and-calendar-reinstallation-issue/7fd1167b-130b-4c5e-ad17-426431995923
  7. Mail and Calendar App not reinstalling

Mail and Calendar App not reinstalling: Hi, Recently, my Mail and Calendar app that came pre-installed on my Surface Pro computer stopped working. I would click on it and nothing would open. I have had this happen previously with other apps its only just started happening and I'm not sure why and to fix the...
  8. Windows 10 Store updates error 0x80073D0A

Windows 10 Store updates error 0x80073D0A: Hello there. im having the error 0x80073D0A when im trying do update anything from the microsoft store. due to that i cannot open the applications that was in that queue either. Normally people says close the antivirus programs but my windows defender and other antivirus...
  9. Running Windows 10. Cannot update any apps, Get Error Code: 0x80073D0A

Running Windows 10. Cannot update any apps, Get Error Code: 0x80073D0A: Am Running Windows 10. Cannot update any apps - just get Error Code: 0x80073D0A They are all sitting there pending but can't install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-windows-10-cannot-update-any-apps-get/097093b5-d4a0-4371-b1af-749789585536"
  10. reinstall "Mail & Calendar" on 10162

reinstall "Mail & Calendar" on 10162: Anyone know how to reinstall "Mail & Calendar" on 10162? 7861
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x80073D0A

2. code: 0x80073d0a

3. 0x80073d0a windows 10 store